Europeans please reply

Does this shit happen in Europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=gkeV1txRrE8
youtube.com/watch?v=C0U25fnod-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MrtjDyXIBrc&t=61s
youtube.com/watch?v=qzSL_1qySnc
Do stores treat everyone like a criminal by making everyone show a receipt before they can leave and then trying to detain or assault you if you refuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YCOT5LasKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol no

Walmart is visited exclusively by white trash and niggers, ie demographics who are prone to theft.

not exactly - although some stores have "store detectives" which are allowed to detain "customers" that are suspected of thievery (until the police arrives). Only within the store though; so if a thief get's outside the store, a store-detective cannot stop him/her legally anymore

That may be. But people have rights. And they're still the most visited grocery store in America.

They only do this to niggers.

Simply untrue. They do it to nearly everyone where I live.

this is more of a walmart thing. you dont see this kind of shit at other retailers unless they catch you on cam stealing.

I was with my grandmother walking out of the walmart garden center with potted plants and got stopped to see receipts. im like are you retarded? clearly, im going to steal super valuable potted plants and try to escape on foot with a 75 year old granny in tow. so much for that white privilege shit.

>But people have rights.
What rights? Does it say in the Constitution that you have a right to walk out of Walmart without obeying company policy? I have a right to bear arms too, but if a private business says they don't want me walking into their coffee shop with an AR-15 strapped to my back I don't get the right to object.

If it is the store's policy to check receipts upon leaving the store, you can either oblige, not shop there, or deal with police when they come up to question you.
>And they're still the most visited grocery store in America.
Yes, by white trash and niggers. And only because those types of people literally buy everything they own, from vegetables to car tires to fishing gear, at Walmart. They don't go to actual specialized stores like normal people. I would venture that actually less than 1 in 10 Americans regularly shop at Walmart. Walmarts are designed to concentrate all of the niggers and white trash in an area into one location.

> you dont see this kind of shit at other retailers
What is Costco, what is Sam's Club, what is Best Buy

just show it to them its not realyl a big deal

Company policy is not United States Law. They are not authority figures over you. What you described with an AR-15 is not the same as detaining/kidnapping someone without probable cause. Innocent til proven guilty. You can't walk on private property with an AR-15.

not at all

in EU they are NOT armed, and they are instructed to talk to you, not touch you, and if you keep walking they cant stop you. If they do you can also beat them up and they will lose in court

basically they can follow you, take your car info, pics, whatever, but they stay the fuck away

some of them try to play smart and say PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN THE MANAGER OFFICE and you tell them to fuck off, they fuck off

You guys fail the bluepill test. Can't even stand up for your constitutional rights.

I avoid going to Wal-Mart as much as possible. I think I've gone to one twice in the past 5 years. Just a lot of trash there - white, black, or brown.

No ofcourse not, it's the future you Drempfalstiltskinz chose

sam's club is a subsidary of walmart and i never get stopped at best buy, probably because unlike walmart nearly everything at best buy has those security tags on them

Holy shit I hate nu/pol/ what a bunch of bluepilled cucks. Every thread is KEKS! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT.

who wants to hang around a walmart

do europeans really act like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YCOT5LasKc

By entering their store and purchasing from them, you are accepting whatever fucking store policies they have. What part of your autistic brain doesn't understand that? I'm guessing you're a lolbertarian. If you don't like being forced to show your receipt before you leave, don't fucking shop at walmart, sperglord.

>constitutional rights
Holy shit you're a fucking idiot hahahahaha. It's a private business you stupid faggot. They have the RIGHT to impose whatever company policies they want, and you have the RIGHT not to shop there if you don't like it. You're the reason nobody fucking likes lolbertarians.

Not if they don't state the policy upfront or have signs before entering. And my legal rights supercede their policy. Once I buy a product and they take my money that product becomes my property and they can't tell me I have to PROVE I didn't steal MY PROPERTY. You're a cuck my friend and t.b.h you should be ashamed of thinking the way you do.

Costco and Sam's Club are membership clubs. You are required to sign a membership agreement before you can shop there. Part of that agreement is that they can check your items against your receipt. Stores like Wal-Mart and Target are not private membership. They're open to the public. They cannot force you to show a receipt. They can ban you from the store and if you come back, have you arrested for trespass. But having you arrested for refusing to comply with company policy after you've paid for merchandise? That's far beyond their legal power.

I've never been to a supermarket with guards in it, might be something we'll need soon

If you are going to steal then why would you go to the cheapest shittiest store kek

Btw why do Americans feel the need to fuck with cops all the time? Explains why the cops are so trigger happy

Because they would gladly try to enslave us and treat us all guilty until proven innocent. Like they already do. If you don't understand why then you are a cuck.

cops are nice. just dont be black or annoying

That's European cops. Of course they're nice in a all white country. African police literally behead criminals on the spot for minor infractions.

>going through hell to save 3 shekels at Jewmart
no thanks