McDonalds Unhealthy Meme

Fact
Or
Globalist agenda to destroy an American icon

There was a huge antis McDonald's push by main stream media against McDonald's.
People even tried to sue.over being too fat from over eating it.

What's your opinion?
Do.you even eat there?
I heard most millennials haven't even tried a big Mac .

I remember as kid, McDonald's was "bad" for all sorts of reasons
Too wasteful on packaging ,something else whine whine whine

I think it.might have been a psyop

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/05/teacher-loses-37-pounds-after-three-month-mcdonalds-diet/
youtube.com/watch?v=nBwIKNTwPsY
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eating mcdonalds is redpilled

This.

It's incredibly unhealthy, yes. Food doesn't even taste that good either, Burger King is superior and I pity the north who do not have Whataburger

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it definitely should be eaten daily

Its so expensive here :(
$10 for a Big Mac meal with a large fry.
Then even made the portions smaller cause
>muh health. It unhealthy. Gubmmint make it smaller

Well here in canada anyways. Portion control. Just another way.they control us

Commie shit hole

We only have government approved franchises
Barely any burger joints . its all over priced hipster shit.
Canada is communist.
I.never had or seen an white castle, sonic, whataburger etc etc etc

Sad times

Burger King was superior 20 years ago now it's ghetto slop.

How? Just saying it is doesn't make it so.

More McDonalds means more McTHICC

Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy for fuck sake!

The food is unhealthy as fuck. If anything, the conspiracy is that the Jews WANT you to eat it so you become fat and weak. McDonald's is bluepilled.

Big Mac man till I die.

mcdonalds is human meat

So you agree it was a psyop

3$ for a large Mcchicken meal, favorite munchy

Only shill cucks eat there

A true redpilled man make their own healthy food in their homes.

It's a meme started by elitist snobs and then perpetuated by 90% of a population too clueless to understand the point of the place even though a lot of them eat there a lot. The thing that makes people fat fucks eating there are the huge drinks, not the food.

It's a cheap, reliable(bc its everywhere), fast way to get a meal when you are busy.

Kid, NO ONE said the J word.
Globalist doesn't equal Jews.

Can you present some facts and not a birch fit like a woman?
Unless youre woman. Whatever girl. Go be on.your period elsewhere. We use facts here in /pol

As long as you drink (((Soda))) everytime you go.

I've seen that meme
Proof?

Fuck off, Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is light years beyond the McChicken.

Grilled chicken deluxe is the best\healthiest sandwich

Baconator Master Race.

The Whopper is superior, the entire rest of the menu is disgusting shit. I do like their cool Coke machines, though.

Of course but cooking every night gets tiresome.
Its nice to eat out sometimes

>mcgriddle + coffee in the morning

damnn son thats guud, I mean maybe if you're fat but I aint fat muthafucka!

>Anti-Global Corporation
>Globalist agenda
?????????

If you can't discern for yourself that that food is fucking shit for your body, you need to go ahead and write your will, because who knows what kind of shit you're stuffing your face with now.

>elitist
So you agree it was a psyop?

McDonalds is a globalist tool run by globalists you dipshit

What does a Mexican know about being red pilled?

You destroyed your own country by handing it over to cartels and rather than fix it, you want to run away to the US and live off of gimmedats.

You beaners are as blue pilled as they come.

They hire to many blackies

I work at McDonalds and I will kick your ass.

That USD?
Just the sand which?

The sheer amount of sugars, fats and starch is so much that it would take a demigod's metabolism or a bodybuilder's routine to not be an unhealthy fuck. I'm not talking calories in calories out, you could eat McDonald's daily, be a normal weight and still be an unhealthy sonuva bitch purely due to the OTHER shit that's in their food.
Short answer Fact, but don't pay that much attention to anyone telling you to go the other extreme, since that shit's expensive, yo.

fpbp

Wendy's and triple os is best. can't beat the jbc or bc burger , they're blue berry milkshake is amazing

Everyone with a brain knows its unhealthy. But its supposed to be a sometimes-thing. Not an every meal thing.

No hate on it at all. Its just great if you can have some self-responsibility/respect/control.

>Globalist agenda to destroy a Globalist icon across the Globe

Just eat your Mcdoubles fatty

Have seen numerous, trashy/unmaintained schwarma places tho.

Nope a meal including the sandwich, large fries and a large drink

Not intentionally. A lot of "globalist" agendas arent concerted efforts by a group of people, they just happen organically.

Don't attribute something to malice when it can be explained by incompetence.

>insults
>reaction pic
>nothing of substance

YEP ITS A PSYOP

People don't like bring insulted. Of.you want to sway my opinion try an different tactic retard

the mcchicken with extra mayo is like edible fucking crack

and the mcdouble is good too

omg
I'm reading a commercial for mcdonalds on Sup Forums

Fuck me.... I might as well go back to staring at the tube.

All day breakfast menu is the best thing they've ever done. Literally the only thing keeping them afloat now.

>got a southern style chicken sandwich recently because last I remembered they were dank, like chic fi lay tier
>it had a glorified mcchicken patty as the meat
what the fuck happened? It used to be so good

Eat at McDonalds

McDonald's is fucking garbage tier 'food'. I had their chicken wrap and a coffee this morning it was great.

Same with KFC. They used to be great, and sure they come out with good items once in a while but Popeyes is 100% superior in every way

Not going to sit here and pretend the place is a bastion of health food, but the average person who home cooks their food eats worse because they're morons and don't know portion control and know as much about nutrition as they do quantum physics, but like politics, everyone is a health expert.

Eat a burger from mcdonalds every day for a month or two and see what it does to your gut.

(((McDonalds))) is not an American icon, it's a jew trick to make the world fat and complacent. Eat food you cook yourself, you fucking lazy ass nigger.

newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/05/teacher-loses-37-pounds-after-three-month-mcdonalds-diet/

Mickey D's defense force out in full force tonight. Hang on to your love handles!

This.

Sure, but rather not at fast food joints. The unfortunate reality however is that US Corporatism has crippled local shops and pushed a trend of quantity over quality.
Local places are always best and cheaper than sitting down at a restaurant (if they're even available in your area).

Well, portion control comes with all things in life. What you don't eat at the moment, you eat later on.

The true redpill.
You folks should look at the ingredients of the food you intake, and take the ultimate redpill of home cooking. Don't be a subhuman and treat your stomach like a dumpster.

There is nothing inherently unhealthy about McDonald's if you watch your macros. Yes, eating it three times a day, getting a large coke and fries, and adding two apple pies to each meal will fucking kill you, but being able to grab two ~500 kcal burgers for $5 when you're just trying to shove some food into your gullet and get back on the road isn't a bad deal. A majority of fast food haters are either elitist snobs or turbovegans who think any chemical with more than two syllables will give you cancer.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

/ck/ pls go

What normal person does that?
With any type of food.
Its an extreme and stupid basis

Popeyes needs to be more aggressive with expanding into white neighborhoods. Good chicken isn't just nig food, but all the whites who would eat there usually aren't willing to drive an extra fifteen minutes and risk dying in nigland just to get it.

It's unhealthy as fuck as is the globalist food system. All major trade laws focus on agriculture you dumb fucking cretins. NAFTA caused the Mexican immigration crisis by fucking over the small Mexican farmers in favor of big agribusiness. McDonalds is the enemy draped in an American flag. These niggerjews are trying to poison you!

It was glorious when two McChickens and two McDoubles ran like $4.50.

>Popeyes needs to be more aggressive with expanding into white neighborhoods.

If you open a fried chicken joint in a white neighborhood, it'll attract nogs to that neighborhood and then it won't be white anymore.

Nice try, Goldstein.

This. Some burgers are awesome (I don't know if they are everywehere)
pic related

here listen to this jew tell you about it

youtube.com/watch?v=nBwIKNTwPsY

and a side note on pepsi
naturalnews.com/049367_aborted_babies_flavor_chemicals_food_corporations.html

Dude, if you are in ON, go to Apache burger. This burger joint is the shit

I LOVE BURGERS

WHY DOES AMERICA LOVE BURGERS? IS THAT WHY EUROPEANS ARE JEALOUS? IS IT BECAUSE OF BURGERS?

Here, it is considered restaurant for middle class.

Woooooow, shilled the fuck out.

Asking questions shouldn't lead to over reactions and insults.

Are you people just crazy or trying to hide something?

Worked at a place right next to a McDonald's ate two pain and dry cheeseburgers and a hashbrown (best meal for $3 btw) everyday for lunch for two months and I'm at fucking top shape.

Anyone who hates McDonald's hates America. Their chicken nuggets are the greatest food on the planet anyone who disagrees is a communist.

i ate mcdonalds one time then i threw up blood and decided i wouldnt eat mcdonalds again, it was a good choice

it was half of onew of those footy feast boxes. it was probably the mcnuggets that did it, cause ive eaten mcdahnalds before but the first time i eat mcnuggerts with it i throw up blood the next day, along with the entire ungigested meal. shits poison yo

no, you are just a cheap motherfucking Mexican
You won't spend a dime on anything other than boots, rice and bags of beans

that is why our economy will do just fine when you mfuckers are deported

this.

Just do it OP if you like shit so much, try it and see for yourself fat fuck. For the record people tried that, only eating mcdonald for a month : they got sick.
It's unhealthy and will shorten your lifespan. Yes, it'll make you die.

Hasn't happened to my town and the Popeyes has been there for close to a decade now. Although I'll be honest and it barely ever is busy kek

McDonalds for breakfast isn't really any worse for you than anyone elses. The burgers are just cheap shit. It's not really good for you because it's cheap ingredients. Problem is that there are a lot of alternatives that you can get instead for not much more money. Most of the cost is going into the employees "minimum wage" and "healthcare benefits" instead of the ingredients.

fpbp

Fries and soda will make you fat. Damn near everyone who goes to any fast food place is consuming fries and soda. Everyone who works at a fast food place in the US is obligated to try to sell you larger fries and soda.

If you want to banish one specific food product from your life, cut maize products.

Same for Pepsi and tons of other shit.

Aspertame is in everything

>A majority of fast food haters are either elitist snobs or turbovegans who think any chemical with more than two syllables will give you cancer.

No. But to even consider saying that the amount of additives and chemicals shoved into these menu items is "not unhealthy" is the epitome of 'see no evil'.
Portioning or not, every additive is working itself into your body.

Besides, if you have good food on the regular, fast food is a serious culinary downgrade.

You must be a real retarded cunt. All that sodium and sugar and greese. Of course it's unhealthy you fucking dumb faggot. Eat some brocolli and wallnuts before you give yourself a heart attack.

>Fuck fastfood

I make this regularly and its fucking tasty

Fucking lucky, its like $7 something here for chicken nuggets with large/fries and drink. I miss when fast food used to be 5 bucks.

I am not overweight and I excersise regularily and I consider myself healthy, so I have had no problem eating McDonalds once and a while. Maybe once a week tops.

The most obvious thing is avoiding the large sugary drinks. Those large soft drinks have a metric fuckton of sugar in them, and I am convinced that the overweight people at McDonalds are overweight because they consume too much sugar.

As I get older though, I try to eat it less and less. Its not bad if you moderate intake, but the worst thing I find now is their sodium levels. Their fries are drenched in salt. Sodium intake is something you don't really bother about when your young but it can be very harmful to you, even if your skinny.

Holy shit that looks good. Gimme, fucking love me some wings

>greese
>wallnuts
>brocolli
>calling other people retarded

you both need to view the documentary FAT HEAD

Who would've thought McDonalds makes people this angry.

YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD SEEK HELP
ITS JUST A BURGER RESTSURANT STARTED IN AMERICA BY A GUY WHO WANTED TO RUN HIS OWN BUSINESS AND FEED HIS FAMILY.
THE AMERICAN DREAM
You people act like its the devil.

Seek mental help.

Desu on Wednesdays you get a 10 piece bucket in KFC for around 5$,benefits of living in the 3rd world

The worst part is that nearly everything nowadays is DRENCHED in salt.
25% sodium here, 35% sodium there. By the end of the day, we're gulping down unreal amounts of salt in practically all foods.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: the post
Stop being a fatty.

>Be 19
Used to eat it all the time before high school, but then I got super sick of it. It started to taste like absolute mush. Realized Wendy's was literally on a different scale because it was so much better than McD. Wendy's is the only of the big 3 that I go to now.

McDonalds is great. There are adverts on Tv here just now mocking all the claims about what's in the Mcnuggets and burgers. I'm lovin it.

>7700
KEK supports McDonalds and thinks you haters are crazy.
Mentally Ill. Seek help.

Of course it's unhealthy.

No worse than other fast food, or cooking up the same kind of slop at home, though.

McD's was just an easy (and tempting) target because they're the largest.

I'm 155lbs with no body fat.

Wendy's is expensive as fuck for a fast food joint though. So many better places to drop a buck for a quick meal for around the same price range or less.

Watching supersize me bluepilled me then watching fathead redpilled me.

I think eating too many carbs and eating too few protein and lipids will make you a fat fuck and people just use McDonalds as a scape goat to milk money from.

>with no body fat
You would be dead if that was the case.

I seriously doubt it's as bad as it's made out to be. The Supersize Me thing turned out to be complete bullshit.

Of course it's not good for you, but you'd probably be just as unhealthy eating a burger, fries, and drinking a coke from a restaurant too.

>thinking he meant literal 0% body fat