We.

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTT

HOL UP

What

WE NEED TO GO THICCER

They are really milking this shit for her twitter retards aren't they?

>be kangz
>sell slaves
>we wuz slavez gibs money

WE WUZ CHAMBERMAIDZ

I know right, those titties are hnnnnnnnnggg

ay ay ayyy HOL UP..... we wuz KANGZ nn-sheet?

Honest question. I haven't seen these awards in years but I did today because I wanted to watch Metallica. I noticed there was a fuckton of black people music and shit. Is this what they meant by "diversity"? Diversity means black people shit only? Didn't see any Asians, muzzies or Spanish people sing anything.

Looks like they're chained up, I guess they know their place after all.

proud of you lads

Anyone catch the awful rap performance by a bunch of nigs where a fat one came out and said something about Trump? "Agent Orange" or whatever? I couldnt make out what he said because ebonics.

When your squad has it just right

Looks like harem slaves.

Kings

WELL DONE CHAPS!

>We.

that is a mostly white person pretending to be a minority.

THIC

What is Beyonce, like 75% European? Maybe she really did have queens as ancestors.

She kinda looks Egyptoo ther eai

She bleaches here skin

Us that her mum behind her? She looks lile a stage 1 Bogdanoff.

Why is she appropriating white culture with that blonde hair?

Oh that's neat. I never thought I would see Beyonce paying homage to Blue Oyster Cult

She looked at least half white to start. I have seen plenty of mulattos and she definitely looks more Euro than African even if she originally had darker skin.

why is she so fat?

IS THAT ANOTHER WELFARE BABY?

You mean the white patriarchy suppressed her black skin.

She also has a practically white mother. pure Sub-Saharan Africans don't look like that.

Pic on the right is altered, but that's pretty typical. Blacks looove "light skinned" girls.

I see nothing wrong.