Based Jim Jefferies destroys Piers Morgan on Real Time w bill maher

120 KB JPG
reddit.com/r/television/comments/5tds5a/jim_jeffries_destroying_piers_morgan_on_real_time/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MtDOqNlgoOE [Open]

When did you realize that Jim Jefferies is based and redPill as fuark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrFn4sQviEI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ John Waters is a cringy old queen.
And fuck Piers Morgan. What a pompous jackass.

what kind of retarded program is this
people actually watch this
who is that mustache man and why doesnt he shave it
i have so many questions that lead to violent thoughts

>doesn't know about bill maher
Is Canada that out of touch?

>Are you losing your audience?
Yeah, I'm not watching Geoff Nugent anymore. Sad, I actually liked Legit. If you watch his standup over the past couple of years, he's transformed from an alcolohic Aussie with bantz to a Louis C.K.-tier c-uck.

Have you seen piers Morgan Twitter? It's pretty hilarious. That said I give him props for standing up to jk Rowling.

It would appear that Jim Jeffries was not making an argument.

this guy is such a wanker

Is Sup Forums the only board where fucking links to reddit are openly tolerated?

>based
Fuck off normie.

No. /k/ links to their own fucking profiles and shit all the time. It's basically /r/guns.

I miss the days when someone even mentioning reddit was ignored and filtered, now we have a dozen threads about them 24/7

I swear there's at least one openly reddit thread here at all times. It's ironic how detrimental Trump was to this board.

i fucking love jim, went to one of his shows last year but this is just ignorant drunk liberal talk

>It's another 'millionaire celebrity that lives in a white gated community with a drug problem and thinks Trump is literally hitler' episode

gettin real fuckin tired of these reruns.

>bill maher ft. haunted-house pedophile, token black woman, and PC principle
yea what a pile of garbage lol

Yeah they think Sup Forums is just a place to come shitpost so they don't get banned. No where else to go though since 4+Sup Forums is even worse with their no fun allowed bullshit.

The first time I watched him like 20 minutes into the bit he told the story about how some people broke into his apartment and beat him up and were about to rape his girlfriend and he still said he was glad he didn't have a gun.

"fuck off i like guns"
>le only argument

It's hollywood echo chamber TV

meanwhile, in the real world outside the bubble of liberal california, happening now:
youtube.com/watch?v=KrFn4sQviEI&feature=youtu.be

If niggers break into your apartment, beat you up and are about to rape your gf and you still don't want a gun you're right. I don't have an argument for that.

You're just beyond help.

nobody owns a gf it's just your turn at her, plus i have to reperate this "nigger" for his ancestors were most likely slaves and that's purely heartbreaking

>Jim Jefferies
>understanding politics from another view other than a solitary island
>"give him a chance to fuck things up"
literally guilty til proven innocent
>wouldn't it be bad if he did something good
>fuck off no chance that will happen
man look at those mental gymnastics

plus i can handle myself i'm a purple belt BJJ fighter

>plus i can handle myself i'm a purple belt BJJ fighter
your a purple belt Blow Job Jutsu fighter?