twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUZ

KANGS

AN'

>people actually watch this

SHEEEEIT

why dye the hair blonde senpai? Real kangz didn't dye their hair

Likely not her real hair.

>When you're so fucking disconnected from reality you unironically dress as Egyptian royalty
>Poor people applaud

>WE WUZ SLAVE OWNERS TOO N SHEEEEEEEEEET

WE TOLD THE STORY

WE TOLD THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THIS IS NEGRO TERRITORY

hol up hol up hol up nigga

WE NOT YOUR NEGRO ANYMORE

WE WUZ KANGS NOW

WE WUZ CLEOPATRA !

>what is weave

WE WUZ QUANGZ!

Satan was there tonight for sure she runs leaded gas

Beyonce is fucking gross looking, idk why she's always idolized in the media

>dress up as the most violent slave owning people of all time
>relegate every issue to slavery and oppression

Really makes you think

What do actual egyptians think about this shit?

You have to respect her marketing. She knew exactly which group was most easily manipulated. She's made millions off of insecure single women.

What is this nigger doing exactly?

i dont care about most shit, this included

she is mixed...

THEY ARE RICH!
Why the fuck don't they just move to Africa if they love it so damn much?!?

we wuz harem girlz n shiiiet?

Nigglets are not the brightest.

stinking

get

out

What is that outfit even supposed to be? Have the fashion jews gone too far?

make me

Modern egyptians are no fun allowed muslims.

They would probably stone her.

nothing I can do

Well I wish you did. It would be nice hearing you guys complain about cultural appropriation when it comes to this shit.

Egyptian costume circa 1957.
Attitudes from BLM.
Politics from the Resistance (who I do not know)
Singer past expiration date.
Award show not in my industry, so I don't care.

Spent the time impregnating my wife of many years (Swedish origin). Obviously, I had better things to do.

I won't lie. I'd fuck a pregnant Beyoncé.

ffs why she gotta always be flashing her knickers?

is it cultural appropriation though? its only in their head.. everyone else see through it and find them retarded. if it pleases them to look retarded, so be it

she still black dawg.

I see two attention whores
gas them both tbqh

who /hopingformiscarriage/ here

Is she from outer space?

Kek wills it

WE WUZ GYPSHUNS

This: "If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it."

That song is sung by every single bitch who is pretending that the man missed out on having her when in fact he got away before she could ruin his life

Doubt she's pregnant like last time.

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

MAKE HOLLYWOOD ORANGE GROVES AGAIN

>Women
>Not vain.

I honestly have no clue

Actual Egyptians are all dead. Arabs moved in.

Her husband is a well known DL faggot.

Is this the height of nigger retardation?

Not comparable for obvious we wuz reasons faggot.

She got a nose job. The rest she lost some weight & changed her hairstyle. She didn't lighten or darken her skin tone.

Not mixed enough for straight hair.

see

Nigga knows his history.

>Actual Egyptians are all dead. Arabs moved in.

Not really.

Northern African population is what is left of Ancient Egypt. They were conquered over and over and over again for centuries. Whites, Blacks, Semites everyone had a turn conquering Egypt.

All that is left is a highly mixed population with a lot of ethnic Arabs mixed in as well.

Go back 100 years ago and people like Kalergi and other multiculturalists were saying Europe would be destroyed the same way Egypt was.

well the copts are the closest to original egyptians thats left, and they dont look very black to me

She's always tanned. She's not proud of her pale, sickly skin.

Same with his pedo daddy.

Why are black people so ugly? Never seen a beautiful black person in my life.

Why the fuck is she covering her head? She probably spent like 500$ on that hair only to put a hijab on it... WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=s_yonUlWqK4

Not quite.
The Copts never integrated into the rest of society when the Muslims conquered the region, so they never mixed with Arabs.
They're as close as we're going to get to actual ancient Egyptians.

WE

yaasss slay queen

>people actually care about celebrities, their opinions and actions
Why

North africa was inhabited by brown skinned Caucasoids since before recorded history.

It's impossible to explain to Kangzers that Africa isn't a "Black continent" and is filled to brim with deserts, mountain ranges and thick rain forests that caused so many bottleneck effects that an Asian is genetically closer to a white European than a Somalian is to a west African.

Celebrities are friend simulations, that's why they're celebrities.

lel I almost forgot about that. Silly bitch seriously fooled her fans into thinking she was pregnant. Jesus what a demented woman

Whinge a bit more Jewdy.

They don't care about regular people since they earn millions. Everything they do is for attention and to only increase their sales. They are nothing more then prostitutes that doesn't give back anything.

not an argument

She spends 120K US$ on lace weaves and 6K US$ a month for glutathione supplements and topicals to lighten her skin.

>not an argument

this plastic nog is dressed like she's delivering frankincense and myrrh

my fucking sides just joined the foreign legion.

>my fucking sides just joined the foreign legion.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dhk4RhOLno

video done by killingthedevil who was threatened by faggot rappers and one of the earliest shoah'd Jewtube channels..

I think she just gained mad weight. Her pussy is barren after all the aids exposure.

The Copts were a group associated with Christianity, and formed after the rise of Jesus - and thousands of years after the Old Kingdom fell. There was far too much race mixing in that region between the two for any claims of Copts being the direct bloodline descendants of the ancient Egyptians - and the DNA work done so far doesn't support it. The Coptic language was started around year 1AD, and has no connection to the language spoken by the Old, Middle and Late kingdoms.

The reality is, the ancient egyptians were indiginous to the area, a mix of tribes from the Levant and Persia, with some mixing later on with Nubia to the south. But nobody will ever know, without more proof.

>Satan was there tonight for sure
This.

>A biracial woman trying her hardest to look like a white woman dressed as Egyptian royalty because she belives ancient egyptians were sub saharan african

Dear father in heaven deliver us from this madness

No one teaches them that African Americans are specifically west African descendants

This. It's like Inuits claiming everything the Aztecs did, because they were on the same continent. The people who settled the Nile valley thousands and thousands of years ago were most likely from the east, from the Levant, not from Nubia (which wasn't really populated until the Egyptians developed down the Nile - the Nubians at that point were nomadic tribes), or from North Africa. Libyians were not black. They were a mix of mediterranean cultures.

My personal opinion is that the Egyptians were settlers from the east. There was little to no contact with the true "blacks", or the peoples below the Sahara, who are the ancestors of the modern blacks, as most of the blacks taken to the US came from West Africa. The first mingling of blacks with Egypt was in Nubia, but they didn't belong to any royal bloodlines, and were used as slave/workers.

The blacks CAN claim the Kingdom of Kush, thousands of years after the ancient Egyptians were gone, and it's well documented that the Kush idolized the ancient Egyptians, and copied everything they did, including small models of pyramids as tombs - but nothing even remotely approaching the pyramids built in ancient Egypt.

But American blacks claim credit as if the entire continent were populated with western African tribes, which is clearly not true.

Because no one has ever told them that Berbers and shit aren't black.

I can easily spot an Ethiopian out of a group of American blacks but they can't, they just see a black guy with an ayy looking skull shape.

MAN.
I fucking hate race baiters that can't tell themselves apart.

HOLY KEK

Why do these nignogs appropriate white culture by straightening and dyeing their hair blonde?

This is the life bro, fuck pussy and work and kids and shit
If I was 17 again I would live in my underpants and stab stuff like I used to

Pretty hot for a pregnant chick. Look at them swelling tiddies, oh my. Would fug, I want to nut in a WE WUZ QUEEN

who the hell is on the right