Other urls found in this thread:

acolumbinesite.com/eric/writing/journal/journal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing.

- lousy shots when first entering school
- bombs in cafeteria didnt go off

at that moment, their bomb didn't detonate

more broadly they became disgusted with themselves

They shot up a school because no one would hang out with one of them.

Harris doom levels were as shitty as his bomb skills

Eric Harris was a proto Sup Forumslack. He and the other Jew singlehandedly annihilated school cliques. That's why today millenials don't get thrown in trash cans.

It was violent video games

The 90's.

The two canisters they set in the cafe didn't go off as planned. They would have killed more if they had gone off.

F

They were faggots

Using a 12 hour format on their bombs so that they were set to go off 12 hours late.

ALL

I love the nazis too... by the way, I fucking cant get enough of the swastika, the SS, and the iron cross. Hitler and his head boys fucked up a few times and it cost them the war, but I love their beliefs and who they were, what they did, and what they wanted. I know that form of gov couldn't have lasted long once the human equation was brought in, but damnit it sure looked good. every form of gov leads to downfalls, everything will always fuck up or yeah something. its all DOOMed god damnit. this is beginning to make me get in a corner. I'm showing too much of myself, my views and thoughts, people might start to wonder, smart ones will get nosey and something might happen to fuck me over, I might need to put on one helluva mask here to fool you all some more. fuck fuck fuck it'll be very fucking hard to hold out until April. If people would give me more compliments all of this might still be avoidable... but probably not. Whatever I do people make fun of me, and sometimes directly to my face. I'll get revenge soon enough. fuckers shouldn't have ripped on me so much huh! HA! then again its human nature to do what you did... so I guess I am also attacking the human race. I cant take it, Its not right... true... correct... perfect. I fucking hate the human equation. Nazism would be fucking great if it werent for individualism and our natural instinct to ask questions. you know what maybe I just need to get laid. maybe that'll just change some shit around. thats another thing, I am a fucking dog. I have fantasies of just taking someone and fucking them hard and strong. someone like [censored] were I just pick her up, take her to my room, tear off her shirt and pants and just eat her out and fuck her hard. I love flesh... weisses fleisch! dein weisses fleisch emegt mich soo... Ich bin dech nur ein gigilo! I want to grab a few different girls in my gym class, take them into a room, pull their pants off and fuck them hard.

The high school wasn't a gun free zone.

Oh wait.

(source)
acolumbinesite.com/eric/writing/journal/journal.html

sounds legit to me

It's like a paradox, If you kill your enemies you lose but if you kill yourself you win

Fucking hot.

wtf shooters are breaking the law!?!

>fagggot jews happened

Too much talk, not enough action.

>i just need to get laid
all he wanted was to be loved but his autism held him back.

pretty tragic desu.

"If you recall your history the Nazis came up with a "final solution" to the Jewish problem... kill them all. well incase you havent figured it out yet, I say, "K I L L M A N K I N D" no one should survive. we all live in lies. people are saying they want to live in a perfect society, well utopia doesnt exist. It is human to have flaws. you know what, Fuck it. why should I have to explain myself to you survivors when half of the shit I say you shitheads wont understand and if you can then woopie fucking do. that just means you have something to say as my reason for killing. and the majority of the audience wont even understand my motives either! they'll say "ah, hes crazy, hes insane, oh well, I wonder if the bulls won." you see! it's fucking worthless! all you fuckers should die! DIE! what the fuck is the point if onlu some people see what I am saying, there will always be ones who dont, ones that are to dumb or naive or ignorrant or just plain retarded. If I cant pound it into every single persons head then it is pointless. fuck mercy fuck justic fuck morals fuck civilized fuck rules fuck laws... DIE manmade words...people think they apply to everything when they dont/cant. theres no such thing as True Good or True Evil, its all relative to the observer. its just all nature, chemistry, and math. deal with it. but since dealing with it seems impossible for mankind, since we have to slap warning labels on nature, then... you die. burn, melt, evaporate, decay, just go the fuck away!!!! YAAAAAH!!!!" - 6/12/98-

This fucker was a true blackpill.

They continue to be discussed and fascinate plebs18 years later
Something went right for them.

Ultimately it was this

KMFDM

>bombs failing
>letting many live at a high ratio
>weak jock kill numbers
>not going out in a hail of bullets

Damn, this school is fucking white.

Columbine ruined KMFDM. Immediately after it, they turned into huge pussies
>Hand-cuffs and shackles won't frighten us