Is Sup Forums ready to get BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LastWeekTonight/status/830997491210399745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's real

kek

twitter.com/LastWeekTonight/status/830997491210399745

wut. why would they post this lol

Because they will try and fail to "own" the word cuck and being triggered snowflakes. This will work in their echochamber but everyone else will still see SJWs as the cucks they are

Just like Hillary embraced "Nasty Woman", liberals are embracing "cuck". They think it makes them look like they're above insults

They think that "owning" insults will somehow make them ineffective.

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

despite the events of the last year or so I still find it surreal that our dumb ass jokes have permeated into the mainstream as much as they have

Its fuckin real!! Looks like we got to current year man.

>Trump gets elected right before their last show of the year
>months to come up with how to handle it
>this is what they come up with

Oooohhhhh kayyyyy then...

Ironically calling yourself a triggered cuck as you lose your shit every time Trump scratches his balls will be about as effective as a black dude ironically calling himself a nigger as he robs a convenience store.

>I heard that bullies stop picking on you if you just join in and make fun of yourself
>WTF WHY ISN'T IT WORKING WHY ARE THE LAUGHING AT ME AND CALLING ME A RETARDED KEK

Looks like he's trying to make 2017 a worse year for himself

truly the best timeline

Well they're not wrong

This should end well, like everything else over the past year.

Pretty much this. This is the best they could do?

This is so sad.

>calling yourself a cuck
Is there anything more cucked

Literally getting cucked, one would think.

>if you kill yourself, you win

Nazis are homosexuals. Their only redeeming-quality

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Is this real?

Get out of my country faggot

>le current year
>still being cuckophobic

hahaha

Make another Haavara closeted Eve cuck

stop soamming this shit faggot

So this... is the power of Canadian leadership... wow...