How can I move out of Cali and where should I move to?

Poorfag here. I want out of this shit state. Too many shitskins, commies, and earthquakes freak me the hell out. It's time to get out but I'm only 20 and make shit wages. I don't go to university either. Is it doable by the middle of next year if I save up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

personally, if my cushy union job here in MN turns to shit, I'm thinking of going to Reno
seems like an aight place, cheap, no sales tax, burning man to look forward to, the bay is 200 miles away

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Where the fuck do you live that makes you "poor" besides being homeless? If you can afford a place and internet there you're not POOR except by california standards.

Do you live in LA? Potential savings are yuge in Texas i heard they dont have income tax and way lower cost of living

Fuck off califag. We're all full.

Dont come to Florida, fuck off we're full.

No I just get reminded of moving out of here every time there are CA threads. This state sucks

wages drop about 20 percent though, jackass

I live with my parents

So you can go vote for liberals in another state and ruin it as well? Fuck off. We're full.

I'm not a leftist you idiot. Did you even read the post?

>Reno

IT's literally Mexico.

Come to Alaska. Come cancel out one more Seattleshit's vote. With any luck we should be having a housing crash right around the middle of next year.

kill yourself now

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>moving to a poorer economy
Enjoy staying poor.

Yes, California is expensive. However if you get paid more here to compensate. Buy a house and live in it until retirement....then sell it and take your money to a poor economy and live like a king.

You are a leftist with a bad attitude by the rest of Americas standards. Fuck off. We're full.

>Come cancel out one more Seattleshit's vote.

Seattle is shit because of all the Califags who moved there.

I plan on moving to North Dakota from the hellhole I call Palm Springs.

The liberal ones. OP doesn't appear to be a communist faggot.

Easy. Go to mid-socialized states like Wisconsin, get a degree in your community college (cheap, like 500$ a year) in relevant thing such as chemistry or biology, while working. Don't accept to shitty of a job but don't be picky either.
You have no future as un unqualified worker m8, even in the US.

And BTW not frenchie but UK citizen

will France accept me? I like nuclear energy and croissants

Do you like getting beheaded and blown up too?

that sounds terrible
I just want to hit on some foreign girls

Same boat but Im in UNI, Northern Arizona friend, look into lake havasu, even if you only make 10 an hour if you can get a job youll be set

it's america my man, count your world class, History-top-rank blessings
you can move anywhere in the state provided you're single and able bodied and if you're streetwise enough, find a cool job to live off of while enjoying the new place
i'd advise states with little nigger tax, see map

no
you know the drill, they will house you and provide you white whores if you're black
but if white you're out of luck mate, they'll shoot you on sight

>I just want to hit on some foreign girls
pakis are everywhere in your country mate
i nearly shagged one in scotland last year
then she got sold into slavery by her famalam
just dont let their famalam know or they'll behead you

You sound perfect for West Virginia.

I'm in Orange County, the only foreigners are Indians and Mexicans
not really down
pretty French girls seem cool

I heard Oroville is nice this time of year.

You ass

If you're not a felon/loser, try getting work as a security guard. ~$200 for a security guard license and then you can enjoy a shit minimum wage job where you get paid for being on Sup Forums on your phone all day long. You can even take a nap after you've eaten too many chicken tendies. Since you're living with mom, you can save up millions of dollars in just 2-3 months, then you can move wherever you want.

You also want to avoid blue areas on this map

I take it Jackson WY is blue because transplants

Go to Colorado. It's like a less annoying California, but with no ocean.

Just get a canoe and float down central California as the Oroville Dams burts maƱana

>good food
>good wifi
>good weather
>qts
sure there are SJW Cucks but I thought it was chill. Im going to uni there

> South Texas
> Red
This map is retarded.

>White Voters only

Learn to read faggot

>spics
>niggers
>actually, it's the heart of nigger culture
Don't do it

>Palm Springs

Jesus. how could anyone live there

Don't listen to these fags. Join me brother, in retaking our state from the federalists. Don't be a coward. HAIL THE QUAIL

Don't move to Reno you will want to kill yourself