If Jews control everything - from central banks to your minds. How come they are subhuman...

If Jews control everything - from central banks to your minds. How come they are subhuman? That actually makes them really intelligent.

We don't hate them because they're subhuman. We hate them because they aid subhumans like niggers and sandniggers to the detriment of Whites.

Super-human even. That's why we have to kill off all their men and and breed the shit out of their women. Just integrate it and phase them out gradually, like they're trying to do with us right now

>How come they are subhuman? That actually makes them really intelligent.
And those two statements have what to do with each other?

intelligence doesn't equal humanity. Intelligence is part of humanity, sure, but humanity means honor and aspiration towards godhood. The Jews only want to own the physical world and do not aspire to become one with God. They are nihilistic, sneaky, heartless, poisonous, deceptive, serpentine, and empty. They are truly intelligent and powerful, but is that enough? They don't see any point to life other than to dominate and destroy everyone other than themselves.

Because they're genetically predisposed to be very, very likely to be sociopaths.

I don't think many people call them subhuman.

They are an intelligent group of hostile con artists that are conspiring(at the higher levels) to destroy us and eventually enslave the entire world.

Sup Forums gives jews too much credit, and doesn't draw enough of a distinction between diaspora jews and orthodox jews like in your pic

Subhuman isn't as correct a term as "inhuman" is

>Niggers are good at sports
>Mexicans are good at landscaping

You can still be subhuman and have a racial passive.

>them

Retard Jews are the only matriarch women create more Jews that's why the Nazis burned all of them thinking with your dick gets you nowhere!!!!!

Jews only have any power because Anglos and Germanics let them have power. They are incapable of building their own successes and instead have to manipulate the systems of their betters.

If someone robs a bank, is he brought to justice because he is sub-human, or because he cheated/stole to get ahead?

In this analogy, the bank robber is World Jewry, and the money is the collective wealth of the productive host nations.

Glad I could help you to understand why your premise is absolute nonsense, and have a nice day.

What are you going to do about this?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

I don't have to do anything. Nature will take its course.

You see, in nature, the host eventually throws off the parasite, and the parasite suffers and often dies. This has happened time and time again as Jews have been thrown out of every nation on Earth, over, and over, and over again.

The next time it happens, given the increasing connectedness of the world, Jews will likely be thrown out of every nation simultaneously.

But, like I said, I don't need to do anything. It will happen as a matter of course. If you're a kike, you would do well to prepare. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do.

Glad I could also help you to understand why your premise is absolute nonsense, and have a nice day.

Sounds like an argument a jew would make to use psychological warfare to limit competition in the natural world.

nepotism

>fuck off kike.

haha oh shit jews control my mind? damn well ill be. as a satanic black metal artist for many years now my whole world is turned upside down. I even like waffen ss. and don't get me started on my admiration for Dieter " The Desert Fox" Rommel! my world is rocked. see you at the synagogue

>evil equals intelligence

Survival of the fittest, eh?

Since they are so successful, they must be the best, right?

Same could be said in the animal kingdom about rats and cockroaches. They are almost immortal, made to thrive in any condition possible. Surely, they must be the pinnacle of evolution.

The white man is noble like the Lion or Snow Leopard. Of course it needs high expectations to thrive in it´s natural habitat, but it would be improper to put a mere rat or a filthy cockroach above it in terms of evolution, no matter if by universal standards the cockroach would strive above it.

The Jews do not understand and try actively destroy the axiom "Quality over quantity"

>Brit
Man, you're even more cucked than us, you don't want to play this game.

A parasite can easily take down the most majestic of beasts, yet can a parasite truly be considered superior?

I agree, jews have been allowed to consolidate their money and power within their communities, but could you imagine how demonized the white race would be trying to do the same?