Why do so many indigenous people from Mexico and other parts of Latin America kind of Asian?

Why do so many indigenous people from Mexico and other parts of Latin America kind of Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETm2e4M7T4c
amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/
patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-peruvian-chachapoyas-or-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i never picked up a history book the post

cause they are
Bering bridge? Have you heard of it?

Native Americans originated from Asia retard.

>american education

This video explains why.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETm2e4M7T4c

because they are, retard. land bridge, retard. they are Eskimos, who finally decided to move south because it was cold as fuck. retard.

Responding to bot threads. Downsage

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>I have to share this with everyone... I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a very long time earlier today.......we made some small talk, and then she said to me, "How do you like what's going on with that SOB Trump...I said, "What do you mean"! She said, "Don't you watch the news"? I knew then there was going to be a problem...I said, "Of course I do". She said, "well then you know". I said "yes". she said, "and"?, I said, " and what", I thought here it comes,... I was right!!!! I couldn't help myself but I started laughing...she said, "what's so funny"? I then really started to laughing. I couldn't help myself.. I just got into a laughing fit!!!..She said, "oh no, you're not one that drank the orange cool aid, are ya"? I couldn't stop laughing because she had this maniacal look in her eyes which made me laugh harder. By then, she said, that she was sorry that she ran into me because I ruined her day and walked away shaking her head....and by then , I was hysterically laughing...I left the store and bought nothing...lol... Oh Well, another friend I lost!

We /polynesia/ nao

Here's a question for you hyper-genius ethnographers: how did African niggers end in Papau New Guinea in southeast Asia? Answer me that, retards.

is that you and your mom, mexibro?

didn't the spanish take them?

The Papuans have been living there long before any Europeans showed up.

amren.com/news/2013/09/how-did-blonde-whites-arrive-in-peru-before-columbus/

patagoniamonsters.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-peruvian-chachapoyas-or-white.html

>how did African niggers end in Papau New Guinea in southeast Asia?
They were the original human colonists of southern Asia that were pushed out to the margins by Orientals and Caucasoids. See

>that bit of european in japan
Ainus are white?

>They were the original human colonists of southern Asia that were pushed out to the margins by Orientals and Caucasoids

Then why isn't there any trace of them anywhere between Papua and Africa? Why no reference to them in any of the ancient histories? Not even bones can be found.

Archaeological evidence indicates that humans first arrived in Papua New Guinea around 42,000 to 45,000 years ago. They were descendants of migrants out of Africa, in one of the early waves of human migration. - wiki

I believe so, yes. Though, I don't think any 100% pure ainu still exist

so that's why the Japs were superior to all the other asian huh

thats been debunked

And why Hitler considered then to be "honorary" aryans because of Ainu blood

WE WUZ JACKIE CHAN N SHIEEET

They're across south Asia - Goanese, Andaman islanders, South India, Yemeni even. Got displaced by Northerners mostly.

they were not blonde

nice link you fucking maplenigger

I once tried to explain to a Korean, Mexican, and Native that they were all offshoots of the same race.

They weren't having it.

Yeah I bet that actually happened.
" so im sitting in a bar and this korean, native, and mexican walk in "

Actually the central americans, south americans, are the least native due to so much south euro and slave admixture.

South Europeans specifically Spaniards and Portugal have no racial pride in them and they fuck anything like some sub race would hence why they are often considered not " white " unlike Germanic and Celtic Europeans that naturally practice sexual discipline when it comes to foreigners. Hence why northern Native in Canada and U.S are much more preserved

Out of Europe, who is superior, I1 or R1b?

What would even compel you to try and explain that to three strangers?

Hey this r1b anomaly is just like the lactose intolerant anomaly in the other thread.

check this thread out. You two guys hit on something.

>fuck anything
>but white people fuck only whites

white people fuck horses and dogs. 99% videos encountered on the internet invoking bestiality is usually white people. If theres a market niche for it, its likely first world which means white.

When hispanics rules the world, this shit will go away.

no?

Natives differ greatly in looks

These ones in the far south looked like chinks with slightly darker skin while maybe a tribe 200km to the northwest had traits more similar to a polynesian than to a chink

>When hispanics rules the world, this shit will go away.
Tijuana donkey show.

Because they're from asia?
This isn't rocket surgery.

who cares why do so many black people look like monkeys?

everybody originated in africa.

Nords are albinos of poo in loo and adapted to climate, hence aryan.

Spanish slave trade has blacks in southwest asia. The ones before it had genetics that mark some african heritage.

There is no such thing as people evolving into nords because of cold climate. Asians have been living in cold climates for millenia and they dont look albino.

white people are albino.

black and black can make a white kid but two whites cannot make a black because whites genetics are closely related compared to blacks which contain all the human genetic diversity you see before you in the world.

check out this indigenous russian. have asians been all over the world?