I don't get why white people are against abortion

I don't get why white people are against abortion.

It keeps the nigger population down.

So that's why there's so many of them.

Putting them on boats keeps the population down.

Abortion is wrong.

Any logical argument about abortion revolves around when a person legally gets rights.

If the technology were there for fetuses to develop outside of another human's body, then that would be the most ethical choice.

Also:

Maybe they're not racists like you?

I am against the government funding them. Liberals can fund their nigger abortions themselves.

Because "MUH MORALITY!"

It keeps the white population down lel

Its a sacrifice we're willing to make in order to preserve some semblance of humanity.

Our world is fucked. Most of us will never feel alive again but we can make damn sure the next generation has an easier load than us. Fuck these heartless bastards that did this to America.

Shut up gook

Abortion is wrong. Abortion is murder. That said, the government should stay out of it, and neither criminalize it nor fund it.

This is where race being an out of bounds subject to talk about hurts the most. Half of blackies are preemptively permabanned and without it, the crime spike wouldn't have dropped starting in the early 90s. All other things being the same, abortion saved the country inadvertently.

wew lad, at least say something logical here ok?

They can't see 50 years into the future.

It's a necessary evil to cut down on the amount of poor idiots having kids that go on to lead miserable lives funded by the state and then become criminals.

So you're against the government preventing any sort of murder then?

I'd wager it's more like white women getting abortions whilst Indian and Muslim women are having 10 fucking kids at this point.

Wrong. The death penalty keeps nigger population down.

The state funds abortions because it is cheaper to pay for an abortion than to pay the mother to raise the kid for 18 years and then fund prisons for the rest of their life.

Because it promotes promiscuity which basically brings humans down to nigger level. By turning every female youth into a slut you end up with generations being reduced to "catch me ousside how bout dat".

Did I say that? Just because an abortion is murder, does that mean it's exactly the same as the murder of a person outside the womb?

Because abortion is as much about female power as it is about dead nigger babies. That's why feminists say abortion is literally empowering. Pro-choice is feminism, feminism is leftist, leftism is immigration, negrophilia and so on.

Roe v Wade created an entire generation of Liberal/Leftist women who voted for our destruction through immigration. Defeating the entire purpose of dead nigger babies in the first place.

Tell me how good abortion is to a place like Sweden.

Yes? That's kind of what murder means.

If you support that then you should donate to planned Parenthood. People that don't agree with it shouldn't have to fund something they are morally against.

White people should be against abortion of whites.

>Muh crime meme

y'all do realize that if the trends had continued and we did get the super-predators, they would have begun surfacing in GWB presidency, probably saved us from Obama and ensured the final solution by this presidency

abortion ruined this timeline

So assisted suicide should be treated the same as someone who brutally kills your average citizen?

As does less gun control and the war on drugs. They just love to shoot eachother

Assisted suicide is consensual, you're making false equivalencies. A better comparison would be an 18 year old and an 80 year old, a dumb person or a smart person, an Asian or a hispanic. Obviously assisted suicide isn't murder, but if you're going to say that abortion is murder but then say that it shouldn't be treated as murder then you are no different from a my body my choice abortion isn't murder leftie.

Because adoption exists

Regardless, no one should be forced the responsibility of parenthood

holy fuck this is stupid, we're literally killing half the nigger population every year with abortion, we CANNOT afford to stop this.

Adoption is only viable for white babies, there is a massive excess of black babies for adoption and they are all getting angrier by the day.

>It keeps the nigger population down.

You could get the same result by cutting welfare and reinstating the death penalty. Ideally, I would like to see abortions made free, but 2 abortions punished with sterilization.

Literally the only reason the black population will always be at 13% in the USA is because of abortions.
Remove that and soon you'll be up in 20%.

Do you really want to go down to being 42% white?

>2 abortions punished with sterilization
>punished

It sounds fair, but then they just won't get the second one and the state has to pay to raise the kid.

If you offered it as some kind of temporary semi-perminant birth control (that is technically reverseable if you set up appointments and other paperwork that they won't bother to ever do) for free you might get some results.

Agreed, honestly abortion is not a bad thing at all if the parents are fucking nigs and dont want the child. Abuse and neglect under adoption are faiths worse than death.

>>tax payers shouldn't pay for it though. Just the couple.

Niggers in the us are not getting abortions.
They've all been taught how to work the government for those monthly checks by using they're 6 kids. And pregnant again.

You see it a lot as a cable tech and a person who also worked third shift at a grocery store. Some weird people shop at 4:30am on a tuesday.

It would be easier and cheaper to just cut off all aid to Africa. Their current agriculture (i.e. almost none despite many African countries having incredibly fertile farmland) can't support their actual population.

On the subject of abortion itself, just make it states rights. Legal in liberal shitholes full of shitskins, illegal in white states. Easy peasy.

(((Abortion clincs))) are really human trafficking centers.

No it doesnt.

I'm against white abortion. For niggers, spics and the other muddy bunch it's fine and should be encouraged BIGLY.

the nigger population rising is because of welfare
end abortion and welfare and we'll be better off

If abortion keeps the nog population down so effectively why have their numbers exploded and whites declined after Roe vs Wade? It doesn't seem to be working very well does it?

Just offer $10k cash to anyone who gets sterilized

That is not enough since complications from the procedure can run well over 10k, it should be more like free insurance for life for sacrificing your genetic immortality and free organs when you get old.

What's roe v wade?