Oh shit, everyone's mad

>oh shit, everyone's mad
>maybe the muslim ban was a mistake

Anyone else just feel sad for this dope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKtcdn0zAqw
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697770/US-backed-Nour-al-Din-al-Zenki-behead-boy-accused-al-Quds-spy-Assad.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a muslim ban tho :)

We can't let him get the meme code to the nuclear literally shaking before she crash and burns from the skid marks Hillary wears diapers

>everyone
>a few thousand funded protesters, a paid judge, and a media with an agenda

'no'

David Brock is a paedophile.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>1 post by this ID

damn, have you ever seen that many dried ovaries

But it's not a Muslim ban.

There are literally billions of Muslims who can get into the US with no issues.

In Finland we had this news that all Trump does is watch TV all night long in his bathing robe

sad cunt much?

Last poll they did on the ban had something like 48% favorable, 37% unfavorable.

Regardless of what your feefees might indicate, americans like his EOs.

The Fendip-Pitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Why do weak minded fags always believe their globalist controlled media?

What Muslim ban, spin doctor?

Kinda, yeah. He's clearly incompetent, already running out of steam at the very beginning and can't even handle mean tweets. This is kind of like putting a child in charge of a country and then yelling at it non-stop when it doesn't understand how to do anything. Granted the child in question is a complete douche which does mitigate the sympathy somewhat but I really can't help but feel a twinge of something for the guy.

You mean the temporary halt on immigration from a few countries that Obama's CIA recommended, nigger?

It appears that George Soros is funding sjw types to come spam Sup Forums

i feel bad for butthurt snowflake 'tolerant' leftists who think destroying a country is in literally anyone's best interest.

Yea, poor guy thought he was just gonna walk into office and do all the shit he said he was going to do. Guess the faggot forgot we have checks and balances.

>TFW your ""muslim""ban"" has a higher approval rating than MSM and congress combined

keep trying, someday you guys will crack the code on weaponized shilling

>a few thousand funded protesters

Have you ever tried hiring extras for a low budget film? That shit aint cheap.

as opposed to you conservitards who believe your oil industry/banking industry controlled media?

Americans aren't used to their politicians actually doing what they promised to do, so the system is no longer built to support truth and honesty.

>Obama does LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME THING 19 times (!) in total during 8 years of his administration
>everybody's hero/nobody cares because it's Obongo so that means it's because of good reasons and because he plays for my team
>Trump does the same thing once
>OMG LITERALLY HITLER, SUCH DICTATOR, MUCH LOST OPPORTUNITY FOR MIGRANTS SUCH AS BLOWING UP THE WHITE HOUSE AND SHIT, HOW COULD WE HAVE VOTED THAT WHAT AN ASSHOLEFOGOEJGIIDSOSGDOHGQEG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't even know what you're trying to say but I get the sense that you feel victimized by something.

More than half the country agrees with the ban.

Makes me think

He's saying lefty communist invaders (you) haven't managed to seize the memes of production yet.

oh gee I don't know, maybe because HE called it a muslim ban for years. A temporary muslim ban was always a part of his campaign promises. This is a watered down version, but no sane person would fail to make the connection and see what the intention is, what he plans to expand this to.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKtcdn0zAqw

>Diane Fakhouri
She makes me feel funny

No.

It's not a mudslime ban but perhaps it should be. An arbitrary poll that I can't remember the source of (but who cares, libshits do this) indicate that 75% or more 'moderate' muslims believe Sharia law should be instated globally. Fems, gays and other lefty infidels will get slaughtered if they keep supporting islam.

If it were a Muslim Ban I'd be signing up for the deaths squads, it's a just a ban on the war torn countries Obama gave to ISIS by carpet bombing them with his drones.

It wasn't a Muslim ban

That's... an interesting tangent to the conversation of whether or not we should feel bad for Trump while he bungles through each day. It doesn't appear to have any relevance to anything, but alright.

And for the record I'm an actual conservative, as in the kind that prioritizes reigning in expenses rather than stirring up a bunch of racial shit for no apparent reason. Seriously, what the fuck is even going on with our party in this country? Trump isn't even a real republican, he's an opportunist TV host and always has been.

how about a jew ban

I don't think regret is in Trump's vocab.

I'll admit, it was a hastily-implemented and a clumsy order. I'm glad he charges head-on the problems he always talked about, but I'm sure that if he waited a week and ironed out the details, the implementation would be easier and far less criticism would occur. But people were caught off-guard, so their knee-jerk reactions came at the forefront of all social media.

Trump doesn't think like this
And you're wrong.
And nope.
>Falling for tyt meme
Found the teenager

(((Amicus curiae)))

Why is that one pro-life bear there?

NIGGERS AGREED WITH OBONGO BECAUSE HE IS A NIGGER, WHITE LIBERALS AGREED WITH OBONGO BECAUSE HE IS A NIGGER AND BECAUSE OF "MUH PROGRESSIVENESS" AND "MUH VIRTUE SIGNALING"

>no one is checking these quads

none of them bother to check what the others are supporting they just wanna hold hands and team up against (((them))).

you must love how much easier it is to shill on leddit with fake upthumbs

Why are leftists so fucking dumb that they can't understand that we WISH it was a Muslim ban, but it was merely a travel ban.

I WANT Muslim genocide, but I'll have to wait, unfortunately. The only salt about the travel ban comes from liberal faggot, and they need to be gassed as well. You'd make a nice lampshade.

This is pathetic ShariaBlue/CTR. You have to pick a topic where you criticism can sound believable.

Polling shows the ban is popular with Americans. If they only polled registered voters it percentage would be higher. If they only polled likely voters the percentage in favor would be even higher.

If Trump banned all immigration for 90 days the average American would probably be fine with it.

If Trump banned immigration from all Muslim countries for the next 4 years the majority of Americans would approve.

So no, faggot shill. I don't feel sorry for the greatest President in the last 30+ years.

Former muslim supporter here. In all seriousness it's funny seeing muslim get banned, but in all seriousness, we can't let muslim get their hands on the residency.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but could this have been a plane to see what would be accepted and work around it?

>Soros has a budget
Top meme

Former Hillary supporter here. In all seriousness its funny seeing Hillary get trolled, but in all seriousness we can't let Hillary get her hands on the whitehouse.

This is fucking why we need a ban. FYI this is those fucks who cut a kids head off while he is still alive

Also:
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?page=2&casualties_type=b&casualties_max=&start_yearonly=2001&end_yearonly=2015&dtp2=all&expanded=yes&charttype=line&chart=overtime&ob=GTDID&od=desc#results-table

17,500+ TERRORIST attacks by MUSLIMS from 2001-2015.

The thing is he is going to withdraw the original EO tomorrow, making all the legals cases go away. Then he will immediately issue a new one and all the lawyers will rush back into court. Shit will be cash.

there is no ban, it is a 90 day temporary suspension from the natios obama listed as major threats.

also the fuck is with iranians who have since taken to the streets chanting death to america think thats a great way to change the opinion of people to want to welcome them

Where did OP go?

you're out of touch. most people support the ban.

Have you noticed that after a few hours of Pizzagate threads now its wall to wall CTR threads.

Impressive how he's able to cut so fast with that little knife.

OP? Where are you?

Has anyone ever considered finding out where these shills work, which building, etc?

>everyone

Only if you get your current events from twitter

why?

he literally campaigned, saying banning muslims was common sense, and 30 out of 50 states gave him a resounding endorsement.

what liberal snowflakes are going to have to get through their thick heads, is that islam isn't just "another religion", it's a dangerous ideology. and most people agree, but they can't say it in public because they don't want to get their head chopped off.

but they can say "yes" in the ballot box. which is what they did

the thing i find funny is Bill Maher being a little bitch about it, when he's spent the last decade throwing shit on Islam. all of a sudden he's become a Ben Affleck cuck

kys shill

>oh shit, everyone's mad
There is nothing wrong with making cucks mad, which is something Trump is very good at.

They're not ISIS, they're the """"moderates"""" backed by the Obama administration in Syria for anyone unaware.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697770/US-backed-Nour-al-Din-al-Zenki-behead-boy-accused-al-Quds-spy-Assad.html

This. Trump just started his term, and immediately pushes this thing with little prep or time for ppl to react. Creates a shitstorm among the libs, exposes further elements of the political left to the public/Trump supporters.

Granted alot of Trump people already knew about the left and their control over institutions, but alot needed to be shown.

This whole ban thing literally has no bad outcome for Trump. He gained political capital with it. I wouldnt be surprised if this was concocted by Trump and Bannon a while before the inaguration.

Look like muzzies to me, terrorist muzzies

fuck this dope.

I get most of my current events from Twitter. People are going apeshit over the pitiful backlash against the ban. The red tide rises, my friends.

That kid flipped them off? Damn, what a brave little savage.

>they're not ISIS
>everything in my post was talking about Muslims specifically, even the statistics

Fuck ISIS, but as a whole, fuck Islam and all Muslims.

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

and what do the liberals say?

>being mean to Islam, only encourages healthy normal muslims to become head-chopping, murderous maniacs

>which would be our fault

because if some christian started beheading people after Life of Brian was made, or Jerry Springer the Opera, i'm totally sure that liberals would have blamed the producers of those things, and not the nutty christians who they inspired..... give me a fucking break