ATTN: WHITE MEN - WE CAN NOT DOOM OUR POSTERITY TO THIS

FIGHT BACK WHITE MEN

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-12/zimbabwe-20-south-africas-zuma-vows-redistribute-white-owned-land-and-businesses
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv_Jy11ew4
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/police-florida-woman-brutally-killed-over-for-drugs/B9Wj2OgXq95bKsv3GzAYbO/
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-12/zimbabwe-20-south-africas-zuma-vows-redistribute-white-owned-land-and-businesses

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Whites should've left that shithole a long time ago. They're pretty much keeping it above water by themselves

Birth of a Nation was at least right about South Africa and Zimbabwe

that makes absolutely no fucking sense. pizzagate has its own threads. this has nothing to do with that shit. this is not YOUR BOARD NIGGER you are not an authority on anything. THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTELY POLITICS AND POLITICALLY INCORRECT

SO YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF BACK TO YOUR DUNGEON KIKE

What's even more humorous is that the same zerohedge writer has written and indulged in the pedo stuff hysteria.

Just bug out and let the apes starve.

dude this is going to happen in america.
how long do you really think we will be able to avoid this? get real, how long? 1 gen. maybe 3 generations? A GENERATION IS BETWEEN 25 AND 35 YEARS. how older are you faggots? lets say you are 30 right now by the time you are comfy in a wheel chair @85 america WILL BE SOUTH AFRICA TIER

shit man look at all the older boomers getting robbed or killed right now. THATS GOING TO BE YOU FAGGOT

read the article its ABOUT LAND REDISTRIBUTION

YOU KNOW WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR FUCKING LAND. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO BUG OUT TO THEN

PUSSY COWARD YELLOW BELLY WIMP

South Africa is Detroit on a country scale.
When whites leave civilization leaves with them.

your a moron
tyler durden is a pseudonym used by many different writers at ZH

Afrikaners should return to the Netherlands. All aid to SA should be eliminated. The savages will be eating each other in a matter of days.

why are niggers so terrible

Very low IQ.

those fist fights were great

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv_Jy11ew4

>by Tyler Durden

whoahh

your not getting this through your fantasy filled brain so ill try to help you out - the plan accordding to AGENDA2030 as well as DAVOS is the total confiscation of all property and it redistribution to comrade jamal and comrade muhachmed. THERE WILL BE NO PLACE TO HIDE ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE YOU DENSE FUCKING COWARD

Either whites will chimp out within the next few decades or we will be turned into the USSR and eventually collapse. America will never ruled by niggers if that's what you're implying. Very different circumstances. They're just tools used to push an agenda here just as Muslims are in Europe. It's definitely going to get bad though despite muh god emperor.

Kek, even the niggers realise if this shit goes through their country's doomed

Bump

SOMONE HOUND TRUMP ABOUT LETTING IN WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN REFUGEES.

>shit man look at all the older boomers getting robbed or killed right now.

Whoa sauce?

im so fucking sick of hearing that cowardly shit. AFRIKANERS SHOULD REALIZE THE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS BROKEN AND THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS IMPLICIT IN THEIR GENOCIDE

AND THEN STAND THEIR GROUND AND FIGHT BACK LIKE THEIR FOREFATHERS

ONE DAY THEY WILL SAY TO YOU PUSSY YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO EUROPE BECAUSE AMERICA WAS NEVER YOURS EITHER

fucking cuck

Which means the rest of the world starves, or learns the lessons of the failed West and stays culturally and racially focused on what works.

If this happens in America, it would be civil war and fortune favors the side who has abundant military grade rifles, knowledge on how to feed themselves and live off the land if necessary, and don't kill their own kind in disproportionately high numbers.

top lel

that is wishful thinking my dude.

america is a failed state with nuclear weapons

can someone tell me WHY THE FUCK google is such a BIGOTED racist piece of shit privileged CIS SCUM shitlord? ANYBODY?

"mankind"

don't worry in 5 years we'll have it back.

I actually have more of a kinship with Europe than I do America. It's a colony and a failed one at that. Take away guns and free speech which is what they're trying to do and what do you got? Europe is your blood. Make Europe 100% European and I'd start packing my shit tonight. My loyalty to America would go out the window.

SUMMONING SABROS TO COMMENT ITT
these digits say so

canm some answer me? im LITERALLY SHAKING im so scarred if google is like this now, its because of drumpfg isnt it? i am having a panic attack now thanks grumptf

But are you white?

White South Africans should be considered refugees at this point. I'd enjoy the irony of being out there with a "refugee's welcome" sign.

Yes as much as I adore this meme

heres a freebie buttercup and im not going to sit here and hold your fuckin hand.
pull your head out of your ass and pay attention

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/police-florida-woman-brutally-killed-over-for-drugs/B9Wj2OgXq95bKsv3GzAYbO/

Then you're welcome here, love.

Get over here and breed some British women.

Oh, we have the same delusional viewpoint in Russian right-wing circles.
"Russia died in 1917, USSR was a like project, Russian Federation is a neoliberal piece of shit, make Russia white again or else I refuse to participate in this circus."
Understandable, but deeply flawed ideological position.

>that is wishful thinking my dude
Which part?

Most white americans are 100% or literally 99.5%+ European blood.

You got your Irish and Italian, less so some lav, but even then it's only 1/2 or less of those races mixed with Germanic bloodlines.

Don't believe the NYC camera stream, NYC is 15% or so white. Most rural and suburban retard America are just 2-5 generations away from Europe and were got hand-me-down cultural memes from their European great-greats as well as the traditional Christian culture and holidays.

Unfortunately, this tbvqh. America has conspired against whites for the past 30 years, and due to that, I have no love for this place, other than what it was meant to be. Our Founding Fathers would be as ashamed of us as Hitler would be of the Germans, maybe even more so.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

we all know how it well end

your a yella belly coward and your ancestors would fuckin disown you for one. for two, jokes on you pussy europe is in worse shape then we are because the rigged for failure already, twice as spineless and half as armed.

your deserter bitch ass gets the fuckin rope too nigger

>I actually have more of a kinship with Europe than I do America.

No you don't faggot. Reading your post made me cringe so fucking hard.

Bunch of cowards you all are. Too afraid to stand up for the things this country originally believed in. Sad.

Would make more sense if we started arming and training them to secede from SA and form an independent state.

What's delusion and flawed about it, mister civic nationalist? And try having 63% Russians and see what your viewpoint is then.

(((White governments))) working in white interests? Not in our lifetime, pal.

Stay asshurt

Let the whites come back to Britain. Fuck Africa.

>there are people that don't know about fight club posting here

Onarabal Mumba.

Stop posting and go to bed

What is Trump? Also isn't Israel a traditional ally of SA willing to sell arms to them despite how bizarre that seems.

good points russia. what we have in this thread is several pissant dishonorable cowardly boys that thinks its all memes and games while temp rises in the pot.

they know nothithing of duty or sacrifice or bravery, only cheap talk and cumstained lips

why are non-africans still living there? it's just stupid, living in a country with a government that literally wants to see you dead.

Most white Americans are much more European than most Russians for example, with their copious ghengis rape genetics. Even our intermixing with the native people goes down to like 1% or less in modern white population, in Russia it's what, 10%+ of mongol blood taint on average?

White Americans are by and large truly white people.

All the stupid fucking liberals in my province think this land reclamation only applies to agricultural land.

KEK.

They vote for their own demise, even my own mother tries to make the argument that she should keep her house to rent out once she moves to Europe.

Dumb liberal fucks, they are poison

>my great great grandma was 1/32nd irish, and I wear green every st. patty's day
>I'm more European than American

SA had nukes too. You will just give them to Israel like the good little shabbo goyem you are.

He mostly used the same rhetoric as always.
"RADICAL ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION"
No one buys it, not even his own party. Over the years they learnt who actually keeps the economy going.
Believe me here /pol the current party is actually our best chance at staying alive. Since the newer parties are much more radical as they don't believe that whites are actually keeping the ship afloat.

So when he says it, most of us know its just to keep the masses satisfied. But practically nothing will change, even after all their AA measures we still found a way to exploit the same systems that worked against us.

They say in the face of adversity only the strong will survive... Well /pol. in the face of economic adversity, we have become the "white jews of south africa"

The niggers will completely destroy the country and go in search of more whites to babysit them.

Nah those dindu's in the red are the ones that want all whites kicked out and all their property reclaimed. The ANC is just pandering to their supporters.

I'm looking forward to the Zimbabwe 2.0 development. White South Africans should move to Europe or the USA.
One day, hopefully, we will retake South Africa and cleanse it of the negro filth, but that day is not today.

>What's delusion and flawed about it, mister civic nationalist?
Not a civic nationalist. Well... Maybe a bit. I believe that some races/cultures are compatible and people from similar origins can integrate into each others societies.
For example: it's easy for a German to integrate into Britain's society, harder but possible into a Slavic one and next to impossible to become, say, Turkish.
What I was saying, is that you can't just opt out of it and still call yourself a nationalist. Idle and all-so-high right-wingers who act as if tgey are too good for this world to even participate in our struggles are doing the kike's job of divide and conquer.
"SURE GOYIN, YOU ARE TOO PURE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR VALUES IN THIS DEGENERATE WORLD, JUST STAND AND WATCH AS IT BURNS".
Yeah nah, fuck this

Also salt the land if it's earmarked for redistribution. Needs to be more of that scorched earth mentality among SA whites.

that's been going on for a decade now, why is this news suddenly?

Honerabal cowad

We did 'fight' back. In fact, neither South Africa nor Rhodesia were defeated militarily, despite being outnumbered. We were defeated by years of sanctions, resolutions and outside pressure

We can't blast off into space soon enough. I can't wait to see a black run civilization in the cold desolate vacuum.

Many of them have been there for centuries now. Regardless, they do need to either flee or secede from RSA somehow. It's not going to end well for them.

It could happen, their could be "RADICAL ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION" imposed on SA. This would mean a margret thatcher styled government.

They either have to do this and get rid of Unions and do away with some of our rights and liberties or they will have to go full blown communist land reclamation and have a coalition government with the EFF in the year 2024 when the ANC looses parliamentary majority.

I think the latter is going to happen since the ANC is rife with marxists anyway. Remember the far left of the ANC took power when they forced Mbeki to resign.

Good post.

Although if somehow white nationalism was possible that would still be the best option.

I'm affraid that if whites move on, then China will take thier spot, like in the rest of Africant.

goddam right it sad.

EVERY WHITE MAN IN THIS THREAD NEEDS TO GET OUT THIS WEEK AND START A FIGHT WITH A FUCK RANDO. IF ANYONE GIVES YOU ANY REASON FUCKIN DO IT POP'EM IN THE MOUTH AND TELL THEM YOU DON'T TAKE SHIT

IM SERIOUS. IM NOT PLAYING. FUCKIN DO IT.

This is good.

White men brought this on themselves for being weak, stupid, and by LARPing too much.

What white men should have done in SA:
>Trained as assassins instead of soldiers
>Executed the college professors, agitators, and leftists leading the revolution against apartheid
>Taken control and Nationalized the banks and mass media and mainstream news
>Cut water, power, and food supplies to blacks
>Developed nuclear weapons
>Allied with Russia for assistance
>Killed any civilian that stood in their way
>Fought a guerrilla war against all combatants (armed and unarmed)...Look to the Vietnamese for tactical guidance.

What white men DID:
>Gave speeches, talked, over-analyzed, and sat around prepping for a fight, doing nothing.
>Allowed the leftists ample time to gain significant assistance from the international community
>Allowed the left to control the news and the mass media
>Didn't invest any of their significant wealth into nuclear deterrents which would have allowed them to control their destiny
>Fought a military campaign when they should have fought a guerrilla war against the leftist hordes and their supporters.

No. White South Africans are finally reaping what they have sown. They need to stay their and be brutally butchered to the last person. It should set an example for the rest of the white world, what happens when you act weakly and democratically. Democracy is cancer. Strong white men need to seize control from all other groups and put the entirety of the left to the sword...The attractive leftist women can be kept in cages to be used as breeding vessels and comfort women.

reeeeeeeeeeeee

you got fucked by the western world, mostly by the bongs but us too

You need Elon to start buying up great swathes of land.

White only settlements, fortified and armed with electric HummmmmmVeess, solar powered with SpaceX rockets loaded with job applicatians and paternaty tests aimed at J'(((berg)))

You're an idiot. If we killed the leftists or cut off food then the West would have chimped out on us. And Russia was busy funding the ANC
I am aware. Rhodesia was overwhelmingly by bongs

No worries Tyler.

Anyone else turned on by this?

This is a colony you stupid asshole. You're acting as if American is an ethnic group.

It was more you than us. America is a wrecking ball for any white interests other than your own.

fuckin a-right my boy. i know orania or whatever its called is going to need them

they should also put out the call for backup like pmcs or even just some rednecks that are willing to fight for some pay and glory

SpaceX and Blue Origin are making rapid gains. It could be coming faster than you imagine.

White Flight to the Moon and Mars. Who the fuck would have thought...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just retarded Zuma speak, the ANC has been saying this for years but doesn't really do anything.

If Jacob Zuma was serious the value of the ZAR would have collapsed but it is still increasing in worth.

>Trained as assassins instead of soldiers
>Executed the college professors, agitators, and leftists leading the revolution against apartheid
>Taken control and Nationalized the banks and mass media and mainstream news
>Cut water, power, and food supplies to blacks
>Developed nuclear weapons
>Allied with Russia for assistance
>Killed any civilian that stood in their way
>Fought a guerrilla war against all combatants (armed and unarmed)...Look to the Vietnamese for tactical guidance.

They did everything that you suggest in this post except allying with Russia. Russia was the USSR back then and they were actively funding, training and supplying every black in Africa to take us down retard.

We had fucking nukes, we are the only country to ever disarm our nukes before the dindu took over. We used to hang dozens of agitators every fucking week.

You are just ignorant of our history.

We lost power because of a fucking dillusional traitor president.

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

DOES ANYONE HAVE A VERSION OF SOMEONE'S FACE EDITED NEXT TO THAT BLACK DICK

YOU KNOW THE ONE

And you're being a cringey autist saying you have more of a bond with Europe than America.

You've got a point there lad.
The only counter argument i have is an anecdotal one. Where I had a chat with one of the leaders of the Feesmustfall movement.

The guy said the biggest problem with their movement was that the blacks that are politically affiliated in anyway always get in on the BEE tenders and gov projects, making them super rich.
This forces them to understand that the capitalist system is the one that is feeding niglet number 15 and wife number 7. These radical movements deem those members of the black struggle as the biggest obstacle to any change.
They view them as "being bought by BEE"
Still just a chat with a fairly connected guy but that bit of insight gave me a brief glimpse of how they view themselves.
It's akin to a bunch of dogs fighting over a piece of meat while the cat just sits there watching and eating it

>picnic the type of "non-White hordes" in the USA

No, it won't. At worst we'll become like a mostly White South American country similar to Chile or Uruguay. We'll have pure Whites, mestizos who are mostly White due to White/Hispanic intermarriage, Happas and Asians, and then with an underclass of mostly blacks and the darkest Latinos. Worst case scenario we end up like Colombia, but we don't really have enough blacks as a proportion of the population. We may lose our status as a superpower, but we'll still be a comfortable place to live.

>israel flag
checks out

I miss way back times when you redditscum were too scared to come here

This must be a racial genetic mental illness, how can you white fucks still see the south african blacks as human?

Bullshit.

>try to force Rhodesia to hand over government to majority rule
>refuse to recognize subsequent Rhodesian declaration of independence
>use British navy to cut off supplies to Rhodesia
>use the British media to smear Rhodesia
>pressure South Africa to cut off petrol to Rhodesia
>refuse to accept the existence of Rhodesia-Zimbabwe
>make sure that Mugabe is the sole ruler

WTF Trump played Golf with the Jap president and Earnie Els (South African) just the other day... Why doesn't Earnie slip this shit to Trump?