Memes aside, is Sup Forums conscious of the fact that they are playing with forces they don't understand?

Memes aside, is Sup Forums conscious of the fact that they are playing with forces they don't understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
goddessaday.com/category/egyptian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe
forebears.io/surnames/shadilay
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shadilay&defid=10989057
poal.me/841ayi
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc&t=840s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Apepi
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ordered that statue. I'm hoping it will improve my life

You do realize I don't even understand half the shit I post right?

>Does pol understand that they don't understand what they're doing?

Maybe

too late to stop the egregore now

repent and accept judgment

Do they not understand or do they welcome it?

I don't know what Sup Forums thinks but I understand what forces I'm playing with

t. /x/

...Roger?

OH BOY!!!
>Heh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
>his male form was often depicted as a frog, or a frog-headed human, and his female form as a snake or snake-headed human
OH MY GOD!!! KEK IS NOT ALONE. WE HAVE A 2ND EGYPTIAN FROG GOD!!!! AND NOT ONLY THAT!!!
goddessaday.com/category/egyptian
Hauhet is the Egyptian Goddess of infinity. She, along with her brother/consort Heh, were one of the four pairs of deities known as the Ogdoad, the eight Gods who represented the primal beginning, before the world had been created. Hauhet and Heh were depicted as either frogs or as humans with frog heads, although the Goddesses of the Ogdoad could also be depicted as snakes or as humans with snake heads. Hauhet’s name, which means “endlessness,” is also seen as Hehet.

Heh, good one kid.

>A FUCKING FROG

>The primary meaning of the term ḥeḥ was "million" or "millions"; subsequently, a personification of Ḥeḥ was adopted as the Egyptian god of infinity.

What does Heh mean by this?

Imminent consciousness shift, re-connection with the source.

Buckle up your anus, things are gonna get weird.

We are probably talking to a demon from the 2nd dimension of existence, but I mean we have been doing it for quite a while now. Let's keep playing numerical Ouija.

Praise Kek!

I'm a catholic but I praise kek!

I found something else out guys.
We all know shadilay by Pepe. Pepe as pic related show is an acronym for point emerging probably entering. Well, P.E.P.E is not just an acronym. IT'S ALSO THE ARTIST'S LAST NAME!!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuele_Pepe
Also his first name contains 7 letters.
SHADILAY LADS!!!! THIS IS GETTING FUCKY!!

blacks created the pyramids, therefore kek is a black god

Pic is of Manuele Pepe.

are these forces related to like tarot

SOGNO O REALTA?

Since I got time to kill, I did a little research on the origins of the word Shadilay and i got this.
forebears.io/surnames/shadilay
Surname originates from India. Rigveda 7.103 is a hymn dedicated to frogs in Hindu scripture. It features references to the term Shadilay:

"What time on these, as on a dry skin lying in the pool's bed, the floods of heaven descended, The music of the Frogs comes forth in the sounds of Shadilay like the cows lowing with their calves beside them."

"Each of these twain receives the other kindly, while they are revelling in the flow of waters, When the Frog moistened by the rain springs forward, and Green and Spotty both combine their voices."

Shadilay appears in Korean culture and ancient proverbs too:

"A few weeks later there was a heavy storm, with plenty of rainfall and the little frog was concerned that his mothers grave would be washed away. The stream could easily overflow and that would mean that his mothers grave was not safe. He could not sleep, and decided to go to the streams banks to keep watch and make sure her grave was unharmed.In the pouring rain he sat, crying over and over again,“Shadilay! Shadilay! Please don’t wash my mother away!”

Every single time it rained the little frog went and kept watch, and since then all green frogs have cried,“Shadilay! Shadilay!” when it rains."

Shadilay appears to hold some significance to rain, fresh starts, floods. Some sort of higher being with the ability to wipe clean any slate.

An ancient name from Central India. Legend tells of how the pale-skinned blue-eyed teacher, Da'nkmeme Sha, visited from the north, bringing enlightenment to the world. An ancient amphibious god was said to be pleased with his work and elevated Da'nkmeme to Demi-god status. In heaven Da'nkmeme took the spirit dilay as wife, and their mortal of spring were known as the Shadilay. Those bearing this surname are said to direct descendants of the Aryan teachers, Shadilay.

HOLY SHIT Sup Forums!!!

>Da'nkmeme
>Dank Meme
>Last Name Sha
>Frog God elevated Dank Meme to God status
>Married the spirit dilay
>Aryan teachers called Shadilay
You can't make this stuff up.

Kek

Thoth speaks: he's trying to expose the Jews!

Look at the date it was added. A Sup Forumsack did it.

Kek confirms

This is what we're dealing with.

This. Understanding plays no part in my shitposting. Kek's will be done.

I understand it perfectly.

Worship manifests thoughtforms through collective sapiency.

Kek, our great lord of chaos, is within us. He is here to bring an end to this insanity.

I LARP or just shitpost in general on every thread im in. Including this one, just another post adding to the bump limit with nothing of value contained in my comment or anything relevant to the OP

This is from urban dictionary
Shadilay
The Jewish word for peace and unity.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shadilay&defid=10989057

Of course my ID would be Nigger...

Of course we're aware of that, but playing with fire is extremely entertaining.

Why stop?

poal.me/841ayi

Praise Kek!

Shadilay,

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc&t=840s

You fags are bringing on the end times! Keep up the good work!

Oroville Dam will burst and Norcal faggots will die

kek speaks and we listen

And yet /x/ still can't do magic worth a fuck.

The frogs follow shadilay... it is a holy song, we must not let those kekistan sargon reddit cucks to hijack our movement

does anyone have pics of that KEK place in Japan? Where they had KEK helmets?

praise kek. Shadilay, my brothers.

10 If digits then goto 20

Thanks!

nothing mysterious about spooks, globalists and zealots.

>Memes aside
The memes do not ever move aside.

Your implication is that anyone cares. The zealot need not understand the faith, merely to embrace it.

Praise kek. Shadilay.

Hardly any doubles in this thread. Kek has abandoned us.

its all fun and games. Nobody actually believes a frog god exists.

doubles were just a way Kek communicated with us early on. No need for that now that we've dug deeper.

I find it fascinating that this religion arose spontaneously. It lends credence to Jordan Peterson's theories re: meaning, and that religion makes societies more cohesive and effective.

Full on Atheist here.

>Heh

MODS!! UNBELIEVER HERETIC

Oh fuck...

Man has been memeing since the era of preliterate cave painters, OP.

Memetics is a force humanity has been attempting to deify or harness or both for untold thousands of years.

It actually was a typo in translation. It stood for "gorillion"

PRAISE KEK

>Shadilay appears to hold some significance to rain, fresh starts, floods. Some sort of higher being with the ability to wipe clean any slate.

Invest in arks.

TRIPS KEK IS HERE BOYS KEK IS HERE

No one understands magic or God. You're asking the wrong question. Understanding isn't the point with these topics.

I've believed in gods given birth in the internet through collective consciousness for years. I will not let this opportunity pass regardless of consequences

Shame this one isn't as cute as lain, but it will do

PRAISUS KEKUS!

BLASPHEMY YOU HERETIC

Sad!

That shit was written after the song was found by Sup Forums, it's still fun though.

Has he forsaken us?

Kek is after all a god a chaos.

>Da'nkmeme Sha

Literally using a shitpost for source? Oh, you.

The day Kek spoke

The powers that be hath spoken

>are jews conscious of the fact that they are playing with forces they don't understand
ftfy we know the power we have

>implying I don't know what I'm messing with

Sup Forums only got into the occult because of /x/ in the first place

as it turns out the Kek meme is a great meme and it fits with the ironic shitposting attitude of Sup Forums more than the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/

Guys I found something.
>Kek - Chaotic Good
>Moloch - Lawful Evil
>Thoth - Lawful Good
>__ - Chaotic Evil
I think Chaotic Evil might be Set.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
>Set /sɛt/ or Seth (/sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh,[1] Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.[2] In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Sēth (Σήθ). Set is not, however, a god to be ignored or avoided; he has a positive role where he is employed by Ra on his solar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.[2] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[2] He was lord of the red (desert) land where he was the balance to Horus' role as lord of the black (soil) land.[2]
Wait a minute.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Apepi
>Apep
>Pepa
>Pep A
>Apepi
HOLY FUCK!!

KEK ignored your call

PRAISE

You're going to die.

KEK knows about our poo in loo friends.

>rothschilds bow to KEK

Praise him!!!

He did tho wut do

>Da'nkmeme
fuck that was hilarious

Who cases.

Praise Kek, wish for repeating numbers and pray for California to get washed the fuck out by that dam failing.

Noice. Fuck cali

if duubs

kek cures my butt hole and i get a gf

Heh, nothing personel.. kek

Wash away the heretics. Repent!

Praise! Commiefornia BTFO

As they say, a frog is the symbol of change and re-newal. It's long overdue in California and the whole US got a good bit of change and re-newal. Why else would Kek smite Califonifags and allow Trump to win?

Praise Kek!

I honestly don't know anymore. I've always been on the fence but these past few days it has become more and more apparent that KEK (or some other lost deity) has forces in play out of our hands.

Imagine a spiritual battle going on in another realm or dimension. Kek and his frog army are fighting constantly against the evil army of Moloch.

>Your ID has HEH in it

Nobody fully understands the forces they play with, not even (((them))). I think Sup Forums understands this better than most.

I honestly don't know anymore. Kek(or some other deity that has our back) has some forces out in play.

The more believer he has the more power he has. That is how faith works.

I feel his support weakening in the last few months, so many unchecked digits across the board. We must strengthen our resolve.

I know we've found more. Anyone have stuff to share?