Is Sup Forums armed?

Does pol have guns or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KfzQ4uKvE7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yup. I always carry.

i keep a razor sharp chisel in my pocket at all times. Why is their no conceal carry for improvised weaponry? Seems it should equally be covered under the 2nd amendment. Why no katana carry license?

I'm armed to the teeth

COME AT ME, AMERICAN PIG SHIT

I could literally supply an army. My house is full of explosives. I even own a mini nuke

does that do 30 magazine clips per second?

i keep a hockey stick in my cuck shed, thats about it.

Fuck off FBI data miner!

I want to, I live in a pretty lax gun law state.

But I think my chances for suicide will increase exponentially if I get one.

At the same time I feel very un-American for not owning one.

>be burger
>whole nation is armed
>still have 38% of nigger

Too bad you can't buy pair of balls with your gun, eh?

Yeah bro 30 clips per second LOL

I forget the brand of the 10rd mags, but all of the 30s i have are Orlite polymer magazines.

Next pic is the whole family, excluding the Benelli Montefeltro which has sentimental value, so I keep it in a safe.

Yes, several. But kinda recently whenI go to my LGS I get funny looks when doing my FFL transfer or buying ammo. I'm half pajeet and it's a redneck college town so that might have something to do with it but goddam been buying from them for a while. Any anons recommend a good sling for my AR? was thinking Blue Force. pic unrelated

No doubt

> Holy Bible
Have you even read it?

> be russian
> do not kill yourself

nah. majority of gun owners end up shooting themselves or a relative instead of a criminal. Statistics are not in your favor.
Not anti-gun, just pro statistics.

Nobody in a first world country should need a gun so no I dont own any you insane psychopath

I have a Civil War era muzzle loading rifle that's been handed down through the family. Am I cool enough to hang out with you guys?

My father got this ( pic related) as a gift from his old colleagues from his police station

he gave it to me
r8 it pls

Why should I kill myself? I'm not US veteran.

NICE DILDO, FAGGOT

Cos you live in a thirld world shithole.

wat ?

Is that the new SAINT? How is it?

>Holy Bible

ok, we get it. youre a faggot.

Take time from taking Mohammed's cock to post that?

Lost em all in a boating accident officer.

Lead exposure is harmful to human health.

Been saving up money. Should I get an FAL or a CZ-550 chambered in 30-06.

just to clear any suggestions that might be posted, I already own an ar, sks, and a moist nugget. Just looking to expand the collection.

Such an intelligent counter argument, I LOVE GUNS NOW :DDDD

my stalinist government thinks I shouldn't be able to defend myself

I had a hot one in the chamber a few minutes ago.

Hue-zil, what in the Hell are you saying, the favelas are literally overflowing with ordinance. Go out and get (steal) yourself an AK or better yet a PKM, I know some druglord has bound to have one somewhere.

Three. One for carry, one for home, one to blast niggers and spics from distance

Yes.
>those small holes on the stump are from the 22lr rifle in the picture (no penetration)
>the large hole (penetration) is from my 30-06 bolt action savage

To test the effectiveness of guns I also threw rocks at the stump. The rocks did not penetrate the stump.

SAINT? No, It's a simple Smith and Wesson M&P15. I know I don't need anything fancy.

You got a license for that bible? But yeah I got lots of guns

>save up
>get mental health in check
>07/04/2017
>Buy gun

Your problems will be solved

Be proud and do something American.

you can't kill a smuggler that invades your property here in Brazil

the gov says that you're "violating his human rights" ( wish I was shitposting)

#GotGunz

Yes, but mostly just shotguns. I really need to get some handguns. Been thinking of getting either a CZ 75 PCR or P-01. They're hard to find though, I guess CZ sends them all in batches every 6ish years, so it's kind of dry out there now.

Kind of want to get a nice Marlin 30-30 too, always loved lever actions. Probably from growing up watching westerns with my father.

Yes, my ass is prepared.

Nice supernova user

>humans have a right to life even if they are a criminal that deserves a bullet.
>governments say that euthanasia is wrong even if the invalid individual is begging for death and freedom from their misery.

fuck this gay earth

is that shotgun automatic?

Na, we have strict weapon laws here.

So much so that they're thinking of banning hands.

It is a pump action Benelli Supernova Tactical. It has a 18.5 inch barrel. You can usually pick them up online for around 350 US.

Thank you. Good choice to you as well. Planning to get an M4 down the road. Benelli makes great guns, I hope the beginners in here can take some pointers here from us.

Every moment of the day and every night.

I honestly don't expect anything to happen where I live but there is no harm in being prepared.

killing yourself means that you won't be paying juicy taxes anymore

but keeping a criminal alive is actually profitable for our corrupt as they can steal money directed for the expansion/upkeep prison system

wish i did :c

Yep. Ready for whatever.

i-is that a pocket pussy, user?

>It's always Americans showing pictures of their own guns
>occasionally a Canadian or a European enters with their collection
>almost everyone else is /nofunz/

One thing I would suggest for your supernova would be a plus 2 extension. It'll come right flush with your barrel and they are very light. I was actually able to fit +3 in mine I cut the spring just a little shorter. Nordic components makes the one pictured on mine and I never had a problem with it once. Great little piece.

What's the magazine capacity on your pointer finger, better make sure it's within Victoria state assault hand laws.

Been meaning to get a 10/22 takedown.
Good thing it's tax return time.

Do it. They're fun to shoot and pack up into a pretty small package. Plus their accuracy is mostly the same as any other 10/22. I need to get a decent scope for mine.

I'll post my collection again

>Stevens model 94 single shot 12 gauge
>K31 bolt action rifle
>recently bought a used Colt Python for home defense.

I hunt a little with my uncles. shoot the K31 at the range a few times a month. not really into the tactical thing.

how does it feel knowing you payed a thousand dollars more for an ar copy that is essentially less customizable becuase its not an ar?

oy vey goyim please post exif data guns

PTR-91
FALs are a meme, and a bad one.

Biggest gun here.

No, I'm a pacifist. I'll just call the cops since I'm not a suburban or rural retard.

Why would you want to role play on the internet as a

Nobody else has them here.

I've got a four foot long hand made cudgel with a mass of nails in the head for home defense.

Anybody tries to break in will end up under my fuschia bushes.

My house is always dark since I can't be bothered to replace the lights, and I know where everything is anyway.

You don't want to fight me in my house in the dark.

I´ve got P210, a Python and a Manurhin MR22. I need a rifle.

You make the U.K. seem more depressing than I thought. At least the fuchsias will look nice.

Currently own an ar15 and a 9mm. What should i get next?

Don't listen to him Germany is a bully.

On vacation in the USA from UK. Hard to get guns luckily I found this thing in a lake. Just soaked it in a bucket full of chemicals and it works fine.

Nice is that a colt 1911?

is it possible to get a gun in the US for me? I was institutionalized in my youth for a week or so.

How do you buy ammo without getting checked ?

Make it, black-powder actually isn't that hard to make, there are a bunch of videos on you tube. Not as strong as regular gunpowder, but it's powerful enough to cycle a glock and fuck up steel.

youtu.be/KfzQ4uKvE7c

I have a BB gun dunno if thats still legal lol

Of course

>How do you buy ammo without getting checked?

What?

don't post in this thread anons

Shotgun, preferably 12ga

There is a gun within arm's reach.

It`s too expensive for me.

I can understand foreigners not having guns, but frankly I don't see any reason why any American shouldn't own at least one gun. Even if it just collects just in your closet, it's better to have and not need than need and not have.

>Inb4 "I'm a poorfag"

You can get a basic bitch shotgun for $250 unused. You have no excuses.

no

5th thread in the last 24 hours asking Sup Forums to post pics of it's arsenal

Ya

Nice

>carry pocket knife
>find out its illegal in California
If I use a fucking pocket knife I can get charged, REEEEEEEEEEE

To clarify you can't have a blade longer than 2.5in at schools or 4in at any public buildings. Also fixed knives can't be concealed.

Not afraid to say that I am merely one of many hundreds of millions of proud, legal gun owners in this country who owns a firearm for home defense (soon to get a CCW as well.) What is the FBI going to do about that? Take a shit on my doorstep and light it on fire? You guys are fucking paranoid. You are well within your rights to post gun pictures, and talk about what you own, guys, just as long as you don't seem like a total fucking autist and start acting like you're going to be the next Dylan Klebold.

I own a single M&P Sport II and enough ammo to protect myself from a horde of SJWs/ Antifa/ communist vampires if necessary.

yugo mauser nice! i hava a czech vz 24

Lucky find, bongfriend!

Based leaf

Here's mine so far.

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a Winchester 1897?

We don't get checked to buy ammunition. We're not communists.