FASuM White Genocide Conspiracy -- It's Happening

You never heard of this before!

The creation of a NEW Super RACE made up for Black Women and White Men.

FASuM = "Females Acting for our Survival United by Melanin"

Found in 2007 - Over 16,000 members - 5 countries - Media/blog influence

An underground movement created by Black Women to trick white men to date, and procreate with black women to reduce the white population and create a new MASTER race of mulattoes.

Black women pretending to be BASED, but who are secretly radical anti-white feminist, trying to turn you into a sperm donor for their mongrel offspring.

Have you heard about it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetalkofbwe.blogspot.com/2013/03/black-women-empowerment-black-womens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump to spread the truth!

Sup Forums is scared of the truth!

Say Hello to Black America 2050!

Fuck off Chaim

BLEACHED

If they want to destroy the world by getting me laid I'm all for it

>picture on the top-right
Really? Don't they hate (white) males?

>an underground network of thousands of black women trying to breed with me
>a bad thing

Choose.

those faggot pigeon shill threads
and now this bullshit?
man ShariaBlue is out in full force
>saged and hidden

if this actually happens (it won't because most like people like having kids with their own, human thing) it would because white women are fucking boring as hell. On average, mexican and black women are far more sociable, funny, and interesting than the majority of white women. of course there are exceptions on both sides but its true.

If stacy wants a fucking kid she better be less goddamn boring cause shaniqua's rock hard ass is begging for a pounding

Women in general are boring IMO. Some are cool though.

sage

Yes and no.

Googled the term FASuM, this is what came up:

thetalkofbwe.blogspot.com/2013/03/black-women-empowerment-black-womens.html

you're right, i think colored women have less confidence so they make up for it. either way, only my mommy treats me right

Fuck no. They spend their entire lives feeling inferior to white women, both consciously and subconsciously. When a white man comes around and takes notice of them they feel like their existence has been validated

Nope. It's only a disguise the women use to hide their agenda from their men.

choose White Genocide!

Sure about that user?

It would be nice to have an entire community of women secretly conspiring to have sex with me, regardless of race. Not saying I would have kids with them user. But the attention would be nice.

Eh, usually they don't. Black women are annoying, white women are annoying. They're all annoying when they come to America and lap up the feminist bullshit. I'm on a college campus atm so maybe I have a bias.

>On average, mexican and black women are far more sociable, funny, and interesting than the majority of white women
yeah right lol

That's fine, I don't date black women

Jet fuel can't melt white penis.

LMAO!!! Funny user!