Time to face facts Sup Forums you're gonna lose

Democracy is a numbers game and demography is destiny. You are a rapidly dwindling minority worldwide. White people don't have children to replace their numbers. If they do they send them to public school where liberal educators teach them how to think, not like their parents, but like a marxist. Liberals don't reproduce but they do indoctrinate your children and have literally billions of people chomping at the bit to enter Western countries and not only vote but have as many kids as they can at your expense when they get here. Time to face facts Sup Forums the time of white men is over, there will be no reinforcements. Your own leaders have abandoned you and will never send the foreigners back in enough numbers to stem the tide. In fact, you'll never even dare to raise a hand in your own defense so why should anyone else. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When democracy fails, fascism prevails. A good white soldier is worth 20 niggers in combat. Open any history book and you'll see I'm right.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Who said anything about a democracy?

>saged

minorities don't vote dumbfuck. the demographics issue is completely overstated and an incredibly low-tier demoralizer.

Liberal* Democracy is a numbers game, not democracy. The moment Sweden gets to the point even mainstream sources can't ignore it is the moment the Gold Duck of liberalism dies and the Utopian liberal dream is discovered to be Dystopian. I don't believe democracy will die though unless the masses are completely stupified.

And how do you imagine to institute Fascism in nations where you represent a small section of the nations total wealth and intellectual output? Your own people fight you at every turn. The entire system hates you. Now you'd have me believe that you can change the rules of the game? What makes you think you have the power and drive to change anything?

Dude, do you have to use "The Mouth of Soron", that shit is really creepy

nytimes.com/2017/02/10/world/europe/bannon-vatican-julius-evola-fascism.html?_r=0

You believe that Liberalism isn't breaking down at this very moment? It isn't a fascist future but it isn't gonna be a Liberal/progressive one either.

It's a good representation of liberal rhetoric, overconfidence in victory and their intent.

What's with posting the mouth of Sauron for your posts are you one of those cringy fucking avatar losers?

you might think that, but there is a hobbit carrying a ring to mordor as we speak

KEK, and his name is Barron.

Yea when they had guns and blacks had sticks. Give them both equal arms, you lose dumbass.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT

Same Aussie actor was the crazy train main in Matrix 2

The arms are as unequal as they could be. White are outnumbered at least 5 to 1 globally. Even if they could stave off the machinations of the power elite within their own country the entire world would fall on them just as it did in the last century. How can a small band of miscreants hope to defy the power of international finance?

My what a cloying response. Are you perhaps at a loss for words?

You gonna answer my question cringemeister

You've obviously not had much experience around firearms. There's a lot more to being a good combatant than just having access to guns. Take a look at any nigger's firearm and it's bound to be dirty and not very cared for. Simply thinking that having a gun gives you equal power to others is pure nigger-logic.

I WILL NOT believe it

>democracy is a numbers game
I think playing the numbers game has proven to backfire for those precious worshippers of (((democracy))), see the 2016 election cycle.

Our memes are stronger. More and more we will get people to vote for us because it's funny

whites are still 55 - 60% . It wasn't that wrong when Trump said this is the last chance to fix it.

The Golden Age is upon us.

Your numbers may be large, but our Will is larger.

Killed you once, we'll kill you again

Fool! When the illegals get deported the democrats will be outnumbered.

He's the one from Mad Max 2 and 3 right?

Nice doubledubs.

Yeah. he was also in Star Wars III

Tell me then Belgian, how do you hope to hold off for another generation. When a Belgian family has 1 child, but a family from another land has 6. What's the most you can do? It's only a matter of time.

South Africa will fall. The sons of your once proud nation never stood a chance. They couldn't even be born because you refused to create them. Unable to provide the life you'd give them due to the burden of taxation. The fruits of your labor are consumed by locusts from the north. Join us.

what a stupid avatar to choose. you realize the fuck gets his head chopped off and then sauron gets his ass handed to him right?

the odds were overwhelming and they won.

same in real life here.

white people are still the best at everything and always will be.

the fewer we are the greater we become.

I swear if even 1 million remained I would have no fear. we are savage and cunning.

The jews and mongrel races will rue the day they tried to cripple us.

be ready.

come on he's been the gyro captain to me ever since I saw the road warrior in the theater when I was like 12, Bruce something

>lose
>meme chaos candidate into the white house

Have you been paying attention?
You're vision is obscured.

> the fuck gets his head chopped off and then sauron gets his ass handed to him right?
>the odds were overwhelming and they won.
>white people are still the best at everything and always will be.
>I swear if even 1 million remained I would have no fear. we are savage and cunning.
>be ready.

My job is done here.

Oh this is another Sup Forums is larping like a Supreme autist episode

I didn't realize, sorry carry on.

exactly, which is why they got rid of any pretense to democracy long ago.

the real model of future governments is china, dictatorial slave labor capitalism with wealthy oligarchy in charge, America is not too far from this model even now, and Trump will get us closer

You have a lot to learn, but your current ideas are so far from reality you're probably going remain unwise for a long time, or if you're unlucky perhaps for the rest of your life.

Here's some advice, don't make bold claims without enough evidence to know your claim will absolutely come true, because it reveals your level of ignorance and greater men than you will exploit your ignorance.

I understand your feelings. But you'll notice that no one was able to offer a substantive course of action that would counter the hurdles I pointed out. Some of you showed a determination to fight however. I hope that's enough to stave off the gentle genocide that globalist elites have planned for people like you.

Actually fpbp, noice m8

WE SHALL PREVAIL

Demographic changes are concentrated almost exclusively in already-blue states and districts, so all that accomplishes is setting up more whining about muh electoral college and/or the secession of South California and its subsequent immediate conquering by Mexican druglords.

Genetic engineering will mean that, very soon, people will have the choice of what race they want their children to be.

Non whites will be the first to choose to have white children for the same reasons they all want to come to Western countries.

I know. Most of us with a brain realize this.

>tfw Trump is our Aragon and we charge in
>tfw we don't have a Frodo about to destroy the ring
>tfw our last stand is deporting a few immigrants until the next election, where there is literally a campaign to 'bring them all back'

its over

This is the unvarnished reality of the situation. It's also why Obama was so smug on the way out the door. There is a never ending supply of fighting uruk-dindu's at the gate. All they have to do to breach it is wear a MAGA hat or wait till the dindu's on the inside outnumber the whites on the inside enough to grab the levers and open the gates again.

You don't frighten me.

Democracy is a failed Jewish trick, this country started Fascist under it's prior definition, and will return there at all costs, ying and yang, Marxism and Fascism.