A doppelganger of Adolf Hitler has been seen in several locations in the Austrian town of Braunau...

>A doppelganger of Adolf Hitler has been seen in several locations in the Austrian town of Braunau, where the Nazi dictator was born.
>The lookalike was also seen in a local bookstore browsing through magazines about the World War II and has also reportedly been spotted in a local bar, where he identified himself as “Harald Hitler.

rt.com/news/377128-hitler-lookalike-birthplace-austria/

alright which one of you faggots was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

heute.at/news/oesterreich/ooe/chronik/Fotos-aufgetaucht-So-sieht-Harald-Hitler-aus;art88133,1398162
webmshare.com/GZo9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real Hitler went to Argentina then used the South Pole enterance to reach the hollow earth where he is working on technologies and sciences to defeat the jews and their reptilian overlords.

time travel.

Just taking a vacation in homeland before Minehead by-election.

Post pic. I need to contact this man

he looks like hitler.

Replace physical hollow earth with a local pocket dimension and that is literally what is happening.

that's a really cool theory. is it from a movie or something?

Please be the real Hitler
>Please be the real Hitler

it would be great. especially if he wins the next German election.

Is God bringing Hitler back to us?

I fucking wish.

I remember a really, really shitty movie I watched a part of on Netflix last year or so about Hitler somehow being frozen or otherwise brought to current day Germany and being upset at the current conditions. Anyways, he ended up becoming a comedian or something after being fed and clothed by a hippie who ran a newspaper stand.

It was a terrible movie with bad acting.

>Police have issued an arrest warrant for the man, accusing him of “public glorification of Hitler’s personality.”
For fucks sake can't a guy impersonate Hitler in peace

it's called "look who's back" and it's a german film and the netflix version censored a lot.

for instance, in the full version there are lots of people responding very positively to hitler being back (in the sections that were filmed in real areas of germany) and a lot of old people especially come and cry to him and hug him and it's really sad.

but in the netflix version that scene is really short and includes none of the old people.

if impersonating hitler is glorifying his personality i guess he was a pretty nice guy.

why not go directly to the south pole?

Doesn't change it being a bad movie with terrible acting. Not really surprised over the censorship bit, though; thanks for that tidbit of information I'll forget in a few hours.

Hi Sup Forums

oh it's not him. :(

heute.at/news/oesterreich/ooe/chronik/Fotos-aufgetaucht-So-sieht-Harald-Hitler-aus;art88133,1398162

You are forgetting it's the Bogs who control the reptillians.

>I just can't help being a snarky fuckface. Please pierce my anus.

>Pay homage to Charlie Chaplin
>Get arrest warrant
Being austrian is cucked

Wasn't being snarky: I will forget it in a few hours and it was a terrible movie.

holy shit nazi germany 2.0 incoming?

"guess who's back" was a documentary I guess

webmshare.com/GZo9a

Not snark, just aspergers.

HE IS RISEN!

Checked. Reich incoming!!

Nah that movie was actually a really well done red pill that made Hitler look appealing