washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/24/AR2008112403005.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Manhattan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But are you real?

still saging

QUICK GESTALT: WE ARE DIMENSIONS

not evidence

The evidence is in plain sight

If they're shilling about the Pizzagate, then it must be fuckin real then.

Soros, we're not that retarded

Not evidence

>Sup Forums

Reposted so it doesn't leave the minds of those that see it

I can't see shit
Anyone bring extra bags
Nobody brought extra bags

We all do, Steve, you can stop posting.

DEPENDS ON WHAT THE DEFINITION OF "IS" IS

If you've been in the any of the multiple threads the past few months involving PizzaGate you KNEW something was really fucked about it from the start, it's all legit, it's happening.

N
O
T

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

I haven't seen any hard evidence yet?

Definitely man. Have you looked at the ManhattenKnights network we recently uncovered? Today an insider posted this info. Pretty sure it's 100% legit.

Modern Art is used to launder $$$ for Alphabet agencies Arms & Dope sales, pay off sources/off the books contractors, etc.

many of these "artists" are raised in this "world" (ie children of parents whom are life long operatives living under cover as "a family" in one place/key "job", etc)

The orbiters of these scenes are also involved... on a different tier (MK-type social conditioning/Culture Creation" programs)

What you all are stumbling upon here is their little sub-culture. Pizza, hearts and aliens having a different symbolic meaning.

A majority of these people are clearly homosexuals and pedophiles, since they have basically grown up in a completely illusory world parallel to society. They have a messed up moral compass because they believe THEY live in the REAL WORLD... and everyone else lives in the ILLUSION.

In a way, they are correct.

t. non-rp'ing, non /x/ ..."occultist" and former gallery curator in NY, Milan and LA (also non-pedo, married with 3 kids)

Not gonna do an AMA or anything gay like that, just wanted to clarify this a bit b4 I
>1 post by this ID

are you blind bitch.

Bumping these shill treads to keep awareness up that your boss is a fucking pedo

Trying to hijack them too. Our last thread died.

Stop
Don't

>where there's smoke there isn't fire

y no pg general posts??

Fuck podesta, fuck soros. Rope the cunts.

I just got to a place where I don't care anymore - I told my mom about it and she said she knew, she said there was a rumor for the longest time that P & G were a satanic corporation

This is #FakeNews! Sage and report

There is no evidence for your debunked conspiracy theory. The Russian bots are at it again.

a lot of it was manufactured evidence though. i remember there was a screenshot of a comet pizza flier going around that explicitly said they were cannibalizing and disposing of children and that they were "consequences" if they let any of this info out. turned out to be fake as fuck. podesta and alefantis are no doubt creepy fucks and they may be pedophiles, but there still is no evidence of an organized ring of elites conducting ritual child sacrifice.
inb4
>shill
>ctr
>jidf
>disinfo agent
>pizza gater
all the evidence is circumstantial at best. find hard evidence you larpers. FIND A SMOKING GUN

someone needs to make a comic where there are real issues in the background, being obscured by some retard with a smoke machine, making smoke signals that look like pizza

Jesus you CTR/CREW/Shareblue shills are obvious.

WEEEEEW LADS WE'VE CROSSED OVER INTO A NEW TIMELINE, DIMENSIONAL SHIFT IS UPON US

What info was released today?

Just a video of JP raping a child.

Sammy guns, if there was ever a time we needed you to protect yourself in self defence in a large crowded area, it would be now.

The proof that pizzagate is real is the reaction is causes. It's like we stumbled across a hornets nest and the most we poke it the more chaos ensues

Even those emails didn't really seem very conspicuous. $65,000 for pizzas and hotdogs. Yes, if you include flying out a top chef at a minutes notice and all of the logistics involved in hosting a party, it could add up to that amount.

Having pizza for an hour. Yes, that is how some people talk. They mean that they want to take a lunch break during their day for an hour. Maybe kids don't understand what it is like to have a job and organise a meeting.

A mountain of circumstantial evidence warrants an investigation. An investigation doesn't have to start with hard evidence.

I've never heard of this bogus flyer thing, ever.

Really?!? I haven't been on pol today so I'm out of the loop but I'm seeing a lot of shit on here.

It was uncovered a few days ago. A guy comnected to a network of degenerate artists was wearing a shirt with the logo MK. That led to a clothing website with a pizza cursor and pedophillic Tumblr. The site has the option "dead on arrival" for clothes. Very suspicious. We have been digging into these accounts the past few days.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc&oref=https://www.youtube.com/&has_verified=1

>Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Who talks like this?

More pics from connected accounts.

Pizzagate is real.

can you give me a quick rundown on this

This one is pretty disturbing. Especially seen next to her other posts.

This company needs to be investigated.

Holy fuck
O
L
Y

F
U
C
K

Censorship is real
>Role-playing and alternate reality games are not politics. Take it somewhere else.

Some EWO type shit.

Everybody is in on it?
The police protect the pizzaphiles

I hate the mods of Sup Forums

Most cops are just dumb beaurocratic order followers being used by the pedo elites

we true detectives now

Either they are pedos or they (and Hiro) have gotten death threats.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/fatherhood.webm

>Not John! My other name!
>I AM YOUR FATHER NOW

Has technology surpassed the 4th dimension yet?

Holy fucking shit.
Whatever mod this is, if you're here.

You're shit. Go moderate /r/the_donald
We don't want your kind.

Mods are enemy agents.

These are EXACTLY politics what the hell now?!

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness.

You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts.

You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

All the bullshit allowed here and they crackdown on this topic.

just odd coincidence

>scroll by fat chink getting a blowjob
>PG is instantly banned

pizzagate isn't politics, it's a conspiracy theory that belongs on /x/

it will remain so until there's some delicious cheese pizza dropped as proof of the event

I didn't want to go down that rabbit hole, I'm happy been redpilled on white genocide tyvm

What the fuck is this that fucking scream..
He has the same lisp, the same voice. That pathetic screaming the background.. god fucking hell, I don't care who it is or if it's even related to this, those screams were not faked. That was pain and fear. That was a kids scream filled with nothing but confusion, pain, and fear.

Why did he call him John?

check Also from same source each.webm

Word of caution on these. These videos were released right after the MK accounts were discovered. They could be a way to discredit or distract us from digging through the MK network. When those threads were posted they were left up, today our MK threads were deleted as soon as we made them. They are trying to bury the MK info.

Worldcorpo is a known LARP site. Not saying the videos are fake though. In either case the videos are a dead end unless we have software to analyze the speech. We should look into both areas but be wary. The MK networks are more promising.

>Why did 3rd voice call him Skippy on each.webm?
>Why is this being shilled SO hard after this video EVERYWHERE?

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/11/24/AR2008112403005.html

To fully understand how John Podesta is managing the complex Democratic takeover of the federal government, you have to be familiar with Skippy, the evil twin.

Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta's eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House. As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy -- Podesta's quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.

"You haven't seen him in this meeting, have you?" the transition co-chairman for Barack Obama says with a laugh, noting that many a reporter has met Skippy.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Broham, any way I can get caught up on the MK info? Are any archived threads up?

I think you made a great point.

Stay safe!

checked
Praise Kek!

Sure. These are the older threads we made a few days ago. Look at the generals. Ignore the shilling. They attacked us horribly. Pretty sure some agents were in the threads too though.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Manhattan/

They're still doing the work of CREW, even if they aren't on the payroll. That's the exact bluepilled, ignorant response I would expect from your average head-in-the-sand liberal and should be called out. I spent a (you) on the guy, I don't care.