Explain to me why civic nationalism is a failing ideology without the usual romanticising of 'our people'

Explain to me why civic nationalism is a failing ideology without the usual romanticising of 'our people'

Or is it just because you dont want brown people around?

Pretty much, yeah.

>Implying you can say "vive la France" without being branded a racist

Because the instinct to co-habit with similar people is far more powerful than the ravings of a drunken Finn on a basket weaving forum.

This.

What's wrong with that? They're ugly, smelly, and can't speak the local language well. Most of them are rather unintelligent as well.

What? Is this true?
That's fucking retarded!

>trusting blacks
>ever

Explain to me what benefit there is to having multiple races coexist/cohabitate with one another without the usual "muh food" or "diversity is our strength".

Have you BEEN around where brown people live? It's an eye opening experience, lemme tell you

Civic nationalism tells you that it all comes down to culture but where do you think culture originates from? It doesn't fall from the sky, it emanates from the people.

No

Because it implies that low IQ Africans or inbred middle easterners (or anything equivalent) intermingling and interbreeding with Europeans leads to a better future.

This is clearly not the case. IQ's have been dropping like a stone over the last century in the west and it's only going to get worse.

Turning Europe or it's colonies into havens of Africa or Arabia isn't building a better future, it is destroying it.

I assure you OP is fennoswede, they tend to be more pro-ruining your country

It is.

Maybe I'm pushing it a bit but people will start wondering. However, if you wave a French flag outside sports events, there is no question about it: you are literally Hitler.

which is a bit ironic, since all presidential speeches traditionally end with "vive la république, vive la France"

The basis of civic nationalism is nationalism. Globalism is not civic nationalism by very definition.

im sorry for your loss

People are so god-damned afraid to take the Race Pill, I don't understand it.

(Unless most of the "civic nationalists" are shitskins themselves.)

It's not an ideology though, it's innate human behavior

Well, at some point, we sort of realized we were stuck with niggers, so we've spent the better half of the past century or so trying to rationalize that they're just like us to make it all okay. To this end, we've also glorified the fuck out of the abolitionists and the civil rights movement and whatnot. Taking the race pill means acknowledging all of that is a lie, and once again realizing "fuck, we're stuck with niggers". So, it's easier to just keep pretending that we're all equal and the reason they're dumb, downtrodden criminals is because da wyat mane.

Oh wow. That's terrible!
I don't really see how they can spit on their own heritage like this. Comparing French nationalism to nazism is just retarded. You were occupied by the nazis in WWII! And I suspect like in Norway, many french people got imprisoned, tortured or even killed, simply for waving the flag or singing the national anthem.

Perhaps you should whip out the old guillotine?

No nation in the history of mankind has become more prosperous by becoming more brown

>Spain
Not true

According to Sup Forums we are half arabs. Spanish golden age started just when we took the last city from the moors.

Explain to me why civic nationalusm is different to diversity and multiculturalism.

CIVIC