Is he right? Have adult women not fully matured?

Is he right? Have adult women not fully matured?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/study-says-brains-of-gay/
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not just women, it's men too.

Jesus Christ, I've got a gay uncle whose twitter account I couldn't differentiate from a 14 year old girl's.

Women never fully mature. There's your threadly redpill.

Your uncle posts shit like that? For real?

Think of the most stereotypical shit Sup Forums memes about, and he posts it. Occupy Democrats images interspersed between retweets of tumblr gif for shit like RuPaul's Drag Race.

When he writes, it's the most catty, "sassy" shit you'd expect to hear from a high school girl.

My professor spoke about that a lot but I never understood the point he was trying to make and assumed theoretical mathematics was a meme subject after that

pics

>tfw autistic professor shows a proof for this and you takes notes on it and then tells you he just did it for fun

this

>gay uncle whose twitter account I couldn't differentiate from a 14 year old girl's.
It's an established fact that gay men have brains which are anatomically similar to women. So that explains the flamboyance and effeminate traits in some gay guys.

scientificamerican.com/article/study-says-brains-of-gay/

Not that I hate them. They're a lot better than your average roastie.

Think about it this way: a subset [a,b] of the integers is finite, while a subset [a,b] in the real numbers is infinite.

I know that there are an infinite amount of decimal numbers between 1 and 2 i just didn't understand why he was telling us

Did you just assume xis gender you fucking shitlord?

who gives a fuck.

Yep. I'm mentally 12 so I post this shit ironically

I'm trying to fathom the amount of crap he must have received for not using a comma after the word 'tweet'. Poor cunt. Proofreading is king in this day and age. Far too easy to have the original message diluted by several hundred faggots saying
>Hurrrr Durrr didn't use a comma! xD lololol

You forgot a comma and/or semicolon
Wew lad

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."

Arthur Schopenhauer

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

Hehe. I was waiting for that.

How do i make sure my future son doesnt get a gay brain while developing in the womb? Is there a way?

bro-ccoli

No way, but upbringing helps with the moderate cases. If he's really gay he will reject all authority until the day he's left being gay in freedom, or grow up depressed and self-hating.

Hi Panama!

Any subculture where it's acceptable and encouraged, for 50 year old men to fuck 17 years old lads. Then adopting a Peter pan mentality is essential to distract yourself from how disgusting you really are.