Clothing as a Signal

>Dressing like a slob
>Looking worse than leftists
>Letting people not take you seriously due to how you look

ISHYGDDT

I decided a while back to let my dress reflect my politics and opinions. I shaved, cut my hair, and slowly built a nice collection of classic trad clothes. Ever since then I've found that everyone assumes I am conservative and from a nice family, both of which are true, and it has been great knowing that I represent exactly what I want from the world.

I go to a nice private university so your mileage might vary but I highly recommend you start dressing nicely (or traditionally) and working out. Your appearance matters Sup Forums, it dictates to a large degree how seriously people take you, and it conveys a message whether you want it to or not.

I dress in black tactical pants tucked into my boots and plain gray/solid color tshirts.
Nice to know my clothes reflect my views.

On a college campus today even something as casual as pic related is almost like a rebellion.

You can't post Take Ivy pics on Sup Forums
=((((((

I dress like a faggot

>short shorts + loafers
That's a faggot allright.

This is the gayest shit i've ever seen.

It's the holy grail of our people's lost style. Here's something not from Take Ivy if it makes you feel better.

>shorts
>loafers
>no socks

laughable

tons of people still dress preppy. it's not seen as a rebellion. not in any fucking way

Canadians and Europoors immediately think of faggotry and gays. I'm not surprised tbqh.

You'd be surprised friend. I attend what was once considered an exceptionally "preppy" university and the concerted efforts of the administration and SJWs have driven nearly all of the fraternities and traditional men off of the campus.

I'm the magazine user. I know

Where'd you go user?

How about holding books as signals?

I like how you're on here telling a bunch of ugly hicks to dress like frat boys

Did it register with your faggot sorry ass that your fellow ethnic cohorts can't field 70,000 dollars a year for a private school because they're busy shooting up heroin, meth, and fixing cars or some shit

The disconnect you have is incredible

>projecting "gay"

>take ivy
>frat

Have you seen an average frat boy lately?

please kill yourself

Vandy

I don't come from a particularly wealthy family. Several of my family members did ROTC or went to college on the GI bill and now I'm on an academic scholarship so we've only recently begun doing well for ourselves. In fact I have a cousin that shoots up heroin. He's an idiot and in jail right now. You'll notice I said in the OP that I shaved and cut my hair etc. I used to be a long haired black t-shirt kind of guy. No one took me seriously. That's my point. How you dress will alter people's perceptions of you and I know there are a lot of Sup Forumssters in college or entering the workforce.

Faggot, please understand that you're an exception and not the rule. The people you go to school with have families who are extremely wealthy and you know that

I don't see what you're trying to accomplish by telling a bunch of ugly fat hicks to adopt the accoutrements of the upper class. Do you think it's going to suddenly turn them into the patricians you aspire to be?

Let me guess, you're on here because all the rich kids won't even hang out with your poor ass and you didn't get a bid

LOL

Public-school kid in a low-tier fraternity spotted. Go back to the_donald

that's a faggy look, pal.

>projecting this hard

Whew. I was just talking about dressing a bit nicer m8. You also seem to be a little enamored with "faggots". If you'd like to address that deep seated psychological abnormality be my guest but at least drop the hostility.

What frat are you in, faggot

I walk around in a hoodie and jeans because making connections and sucking someone else's dick for approval is for basic retards who aspire to work their life away for someone's else goal

Networking is cancer

I've been in business room board meetings were faggots talk about how much they love the company and how everything the company is doing is perfect and helping their branch and it's probably the only time I honestly debated about killing myself

I wear black pants, boots, a black shirt, and a black hoodie everyday.
Fashion is for vain self-absorbed retards.

Who is this classy angel?

There's nothing gayer than your faggot country

you need to read 'my work is not yet done' by thomas ligotti if you haven't already.

Hopefully one day we can all aspire to be prostitutes and alcoholics like the great Russians

>not wearing socks

fucking gross

>telling a bunch of ugly hicks

My favourite lefty mental pretzel is when they want to pretwnd they're anti-classicist and "for the people", and then a second later turn around and call all their critics uneducated poor trash.

I just wonder how you can still be confused you're losing if the middle class and the rich are on the right and you alienate your supposed base.

Dont forget wife beaters!!!
Very old and proud tradition of that.

>not dressing like a real man

Calm down Ivan, can we at least admit that wearing loafers with shorts is equal to (if not greater than) Swedish faggotry?

Very true, except that idgaf how i look at uni when i'm a STEM major. I try, but not too hard. However, in the workplace i dress very professionally and it does make a HUGE difference in your reception.

I never trust someone with curly hair

Is he wearing a dog collar? I think this might be a good look for OP.

Check this look out Pretty cool, right bro?

I like the shock on peoples' faces when they find out I'm comparatively hardcore conservative (for libcentral canada).

FYI I dress like a skater/jock and I now rock a side part. My ex told me that when she first met me, she thought I was a club fuccboi. All I did was wear a thermal and slim jeans to a house party.

I dress like the driver without the toothpick

bitches love it

Its easier red pill leftists if you dress like them

I don't feel like putting that much metal in to my face just to try and convince some braindead lefties that they're morons

>Dressing like a rich LONDONfag
>O
>N
>D
>O
>N

>The thought of well groomed and well dressed conservative white men men makes leftists and kikes so terrified that they spam a thread simply suggesting that people take note of their appearance

Really makes you think.

Anyways, I'm going to bed. Keep arguing over whatever else makes your miserable lives seem worthwhile. This thread went about as well as I expected it might. Never change.

>I walk around in a hoodie and jeans because making connections and sucking someone else's dick for approval is for basic retards who aspire to work their life away for someone's else goal

I like being able to prove my worth from raw skill, not dressing pretty and verbally fellating my superiors. I understand what you mean.

The women become redpilled when you fuck them

The men become replied when the women start saying right wing shit, because you redpilled her and now the man has to impresss by agreeing

Any more effort you put in is sinkhole shit and not worth it

Ayy that's pretty much how I dressed for university.

I go for Shiacore now like pic related. Shiacore from a few years ago. He has transcended another layer of reality since then and now dresses like a bum, though.
I normally look like I have just finished work on a building site.

How do you dress in a white oxford button down? Everytime I try one on, I can see my undershirt, even if it's "heather-gray."

What do you gain from strangers knowing your political position. This is childish, like wearing band t-shirts as if the world gives a single fuck about your music taste.

I get the part about taking care of yourself because it's a reflection of your character but doing it because you want to project a certain character is insipid ego-driven shit.

why would you willingly dress like an effete homosexual?

Only chads can wear clothes like that. The rest of us look like fedoras and autists and shit

Fucking hell lad

Either kill yourself or stop talking like a teenage girl

>not wearing plain white t's and black pants or khakis

makes bitches wet instantly if you're in shape

how do I rock long sleeves

I'm a STEM major with noodle arms and I need to hide them while I figure out my workout situation

this is how I feel when I wear anything besides jeans and tshirts

start doing farmer lifts, get those forearms pumped up so when you roll up your sleeves bitches go craazy

lol @ you thinking I'm going to stick up for fascists you fucking weirdo

Workout situation:

Bench
Rest
Squat
Rest
Deadlift
Rest
Rest

Repeat

You're welcome

Not really. Even if you look like moot or Boogie90210 or Quasimodo, dressing nice looks good on everyone.

Sorry I don't know who any of those people are

>You also seem to be a little enamored with "faggots". If you'd like to address that deep seated psychological abnormality be my guest
self outed sjw

this is retarded

do the right split routine and you don't need rest days

fucking wrong yous

You don't know Quasimodo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame or moot, the guy who made Sup Forums? Christ, did you just get here from r/the_donald?

me too, but we have to grow up sometime
believe it or not preppy is basically dressing for success, white t-shirts are for dimwitted incompetent manchildren

>3 workouts per week
this doesn't work, don't listen to him

That look won't fit 80% of the people on Sup Forums.

Also it look a bit autistic.

Figured they were YouTubers. I'm a grown ass man, I don't watch that gay shit

Since Trump won I've started shaving and I got a tasteful mullet (sounds like funposting I know but it actually looks decent on me). I wear jeans and flannel shirts when not at work but even that is a step more formal than what people here wear. I kind of like this retro 80s vibe we have going.

Stop wearing undershirts

So dressing well is laughable? you are part of the reason this world is shit, actually kill yourself, you stupid fuck.

Anyone have good US-made brands?

Mercer and Sons and Ratio Clothing are pretty nice

>wear basically this my entire life from kindergarten through lawschool
>now I have to wear a suit for court

Preppy is fine as long as you dont fag it up. Gayass neon polo's and barely below the balls khaki shorts are fucking retarded.

Pseudo intellectual, fedora wearing autist detected, fuck off, deluded retard. Typical 90 IQ faggot who believes purely by merit of their existence they are worth a fuck. Die!

>trad
Why do all you faggots talk like faggots?

I'm ugly so dressing nice doesn't suit me. I walk around in my long shaggy unkempt hair and sweatpants all day every day

Upper-middle class habit of shortening words.

Poorshit

>t. Conny

If you worry a lot about clothing you have too little to do in your life. I only try to look average and not like a faggot.

What can you tell me about this?

You've thought about sticking a gun in your mouth and ending it, haven't you?

My God, who is this? I like it and hate it at the same fucking time.

SHE WOKE NIGGA

YASSS

I shave my head and run around with stubbleface.
I dress like a slob but have perfectly polished oxblood steel-toe boots.
Fuck appearances. I am god.

Nice.
Hate fuck is best fuck.

The Wokest.

I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Here it is another one.

ugly ass dyke bitch

Jeans and T's are ageless

that's probably why you look ugly m8

If you start dressing well just be warned: there are a lot more gay men around than you'd think.

Just stop using graphic tees and you're ok

yet if you're over 30 and wear them outside of the gym and your house you look like a dipshit

Must be nice to be a privileged white male.

Gonna vote democrat to cancel-out your vote for this

This is how I dress minus the faggot shoes

Dress like this if you don't want to look gay like op

r8 our national haircut and clothes

Must be nice not being a fucking whale

if slavs were only as smart as they're built you could conquer the world