Reminder that Christians are Idolators

They worship a man. This is idolatry and breaks the Noahide laws (The only laws set up for gentiles by the Lord our God) and Jews and Muslims follow it. You don't have to follow either of these religions to follow god all you have to do is
>Do not deny God.
>Do not blaspheme God.
>Do not murder.
>Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Illiicit sexual relations means no maternal incest, no paternal incest, no sex with your father's wife, no sex with another man's wife, no male on male homosexuality, and no beastiality.
>Do not steal.
>Do not eat from a live animal.
>Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.
Christians almost succeed but worship a man as god and god as three. Why aren't you a Noahide Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9cvvzJoTeg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg
web.archive.org/web/20030925214732/http://www.ajc.org/inthemedia/RelatedArticles.asp?did=933
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFFB05929141EE377&v=iYvl9DMHQpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Jews are Christ-killers who murdered their Messiah

Stop being a Christian. Go back to your European roots.

>what is the trinity

Go back to theology 101

>be more like jews and muslims
why would we want to do that?

Christ-Chan purge this heathen.

>Jesus was a heretic mad man who thought he was god
>Claimed to be King of the Jews
>Started rabble rousing in the Judea province of the Roman empire
>Romans get tired of his shit and put out a bounty on him
>Jew sells him out
DA JOOS DID IT
I'm not a Christian, I am a Noahide. I believe in the old testament, but am a Gentile.
>God is the Father
>God is the Son
>God is the Holy Spirit
>The Father is not the Son nor the Holy Spirit
>The Son is not the Father nor the Holy Spirit
>The Holy Spirit is not the Father nor the Son
I understand it, but its idolatry at best and pagan at worst.
I genuinely believe that Christ may have been sent by god to set the Jews straight. But I don't believe he was god and that was very likely (S/P)aul a conniving wretched idolator, corrupted it for his own gain.
Only in devotion to the one true God is neither man nor a father

You're right. Worshiping a man makes no sense and the whole trinity argument is pretty insulting to God's nature.

Christianity is an European culture and I am proud to be in one.

Reminder thay Kekists are not idolators then, while cuckstains are.
Check mate, cuckdrones.

I don't ask you to abandon your culture or your god. Just the Idolatry.
Your trips agree with us Canada bro

It's mostly Middle Eastern mix with some Greco-Roman mentality. It's not European.

Kek is not serious though. It's not a religion. If it is of course it's idolatry.

>Don't worship anyone but God!
>Muslims follow this!
>They worship Muhammad

k op

They don't. For one Islam's prophet is dead and Muslims don't believe he is a deity. They believe like every other human, he will be resurrected on the day of judgment.

Fuck off Kike

>Not serious
Heh.

>They worship a man
Pic related, try again.

>Jews and Muslims follow it
>Muslims
Nah mate. Muslims directly pray to Muhammad.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9cvvzJoTeg
Not even Catholics pray directly to saints, but rather ask the intercession of saints (based on the belief that God is more inclined to listen to the righteous, hence why William the Conqueror built loads of monestaries after his conquests: so the monks could pray for his sins).

>I understand it
>but its idolatry at best and pagan at worst
Nons sequitur. If all three elements are fully God, then worshipping either of them (or as Christians do, all three as one) is in no way idolatry or pagan. To call it pagan you'd have to deny the Trinity. This would mean some form of Unitarianism (only the Father is God) or Arianism (Jesus was not fully God and a created being inferior to the Father).

>meanwhile the jews and mudslimes slaughter each other over a pedo murderer rapist on a flying horse.

>if a video says it it's true

Muslims don't pray to Mohammed, they ask God to bless Mohammed. These are two different things.

Christians literally worship Jesus the Christ and ask Jesus to forgive them or to bless them.

>not even Catholics pray directly to saints
>praying to dead people isn't actually praying to them

Jesus is God. Without Jesus, YOU are going to hell. It doesn't matter how hard you and everyone else deny Jesus.

I disagree. The father is forgiving and loves us. IF you believe in god and are a good man you will have a place in the world to come.

>It can be pretty conclusively established that Jesus was born of Sodomy....

You sir, are retarded.

>If a video says it it's true
The video includes a direct translation from other, Islamic videos.

Let me ask you this: if you ask your family to pray for you, is this idolatry?

Believing that God is a human figure would be more worthy of hellish punishment than rejecting any of Jesus teachings. The whole point of divine guidance is that it's literally divine. God knows more than humans because omniscience, has all knowledge, most wise, etc...

It make no sense to then believe "oh well that applies to worshipping a man as well". The argument that God was man for love is a poor one since there is nothing loving about reducing yourself to the level of man. If you can't love or respect yourself, it's hard to say you can respect or love others.

>father
>god

Heretic detected.

God is the "Father" of all people not the literal father of a man. He can also be called The Lord, I AM, I AM THAT I AM, etc.

Again, that evangelical is an idiot. He has no understanding of Arabic. Salawatu means support and sending blessings.

Plenty of languages have words with different connotations. Videos tend to be made by retards, so it's not surprising some guy who's only language he understands (english) would struggle with the concept of multiple meanings. He never heard of homographs for example.

>Plenty of languages have words with different connotations and meanings

Fixed.

Also if you want to learn about Christianity, you learn it from scholars, and material that has stood the test of time and is respected by scholars (like what philosophers have written).

Getting info about Christianity from some video isn't going to give you knowledge, same with other religions. And it's even less so when made by non-Christians. Then again, Christianity is less stringent on language than other religions since there is already a lot said about Christianity from Christian scholars in English. Still, it wouldn't be acadmically wise to get info of Christianity from Jamal's video or some random youtuber.

Didn't realize there were other Noahides on here.

I guess we don't really have a meetup groups, do we?

How did you become a Noahide?

you want me to fuck sheep in a forest?

>no maternal incest, no paternal incest

so does this mean its ok to fuck my sister?

>Do not eat from a live animal.
Foreskin s don't count, or Jews are already dead inside?

>do not eat from a live animal.

Huh???? What did he mean by this?

That the animals we eat are meant to be dead. No suffering intended.

>I'm not a Christian, I am a Noahide.

retarded is what you are.

You don't eat a calf like a wolf would by biting into it. You kill it first. There is always going to be some sort of suffering when dealing with an animal, but it would be greatly reduced.

God is omnipotent. To simplify him as a man or a woman is simply autistic. It's irrelevant to to his power, majesty, grace and holiness

Oh ok, yeah obviously.

Read about it. I had been questioning Christianity for a while already, my ex-girlfriend was really into messianic Judaism and some of the more esoteric aspects of Judaism, so I had already been exposed to alternative beliefs. I can't really remember how I came across the Noahide laws, but I remember being impressed.

I like learning, I like reading, so I guess it was inevitable *shrug*

>worship a man
Son of god, John 3:16
Your point being?

1 Timothy 2:5King James Version (KJV)

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

You can worship a man because He is also God and this very man was not created like you were with vaginas. And He also said "why do you call me good? The only good is my Father in Heaven". You think you are God. Or you're waiting for a Xena Warrior Messiah. That's nobody's fault but yours. Remind me who kept whining and had all our manna disappear? You. The Word will be burned in the hearts you turned away. You are last people to hear about idolatry you frogger mother fucker

>what is the trinity

An empty pagan doctrine created by misguided try hards in a vain attempt to explain something they couldn't understand while attempting to impress each other.

Wrong. As always.

Jews worship Satan and money

^

Go worship your "three in one god" pagan.

>if you ask your family to pray for you, is this idolatry?

let me ask you this; do I use telepathy to ask them?

The filthy fucking coin clippers are out in droves tonight.
Kill yourself kike.

Tell me how they're not the same. Christ existed before the foundations of the world. Was with God before His own creation. God has no creator. What does Elohim mean? And you don't understand Pentecost. And then call the Holy Spirit a woman

Atheists worship darwin

Why not ask Polycarp

Round earthers too. If they wanna lie about and admit to having monkey families I dont so they can fuck off. Inb4 "im the missing link"

Jesus was a sorcerer, and prayer is a form of sorcery.

>don't use THEIR witchcraft it's evil
>you can only use OUR form of witchcraft

I realized that Christ was a man and couldn't be God. I still believed in the old testament thought about converting to Judaism, but then I heard about Noahide and it fit my beliefs perfectly
I mean technically, you sick fuck.
It means don't cut off the leg of a living animal and eat it but keep the animal alive, Mongol style
Think what you want Deutsche bro.
>Jesus must be God
>It says so in the Gospel
>How do we know the Gospel to be true?
>It says its the word of god right here, in the gospel
kek
It means that they are following the Law god ordered all men to follow and Christians aren't. You might as well be a Varg tier LARPagan in gods eyes.
I am not a jew. I am a gentile, raised Christian. Just because I am not Christian don't presume I don't understand your religion
Don't try to point out that there are serious mental gymnastics to make the trinity make a lick of sense.
They worshiped God before the Christians and Muslims user. Why is it so hard to understand that most (religious) Jews are good people who believe in god.
The obvious answer is no, asking your family to pray for you is not idolatry. Asking a dead person declared a saint by the Roman Pagan High Priest is idolatry.
I'm not a Jew. and Even if I was I would be proud of it. They are a noble people with a beautiful religion. The Torah, Gospel, and Quran all teach kindness and tolerance for those who believe in the lord. Why do you hate God's flock?
>Tell me how they're not the same.
One is the Uncreated eternal lord of everything and Creator, and the Other is a Mortal Jewish Heretic from Roman times
>Christ existed before the foundations of the world
Evidence? Burden of proof is on you
>God has no creator
I agree, but do you believe god created the other two gods you worship?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg

The thing is, Jesus according to some NT passages, isn't God but just a man. Like Timothy 2:5 . Mark 10:18 has ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone."

It means go vegan obviously XD

but seriously go vegan

>solomon was a wizard
>shill for a molech star
>combine politics religion endless geneologies and not being of Shem while the Muslims are and they call us Children of Book and you to steal our livers
>prayer is sorcery
>i dont pray at all
>Christ was a magician nobody else is

Did I imply nobody else was a sorcerer? Moses obviously was with his weird snake magic and parting the red sea and all. Although it was actually his brother who told Pharoh to let the Hebrews go because Moses was too afraid to do it himself.

And then was told to take off his shoes to enter the temple so all you focus on now is the shoes. And his brother. And if Moses was a magician too because of Shekinah hoax, then Christ must be. But guess what. Christ spoke of your Moses snake. And it was a metaphor on faith. Believe the Moses snake can heal. It did. Believe on Christ. He blows out the Eve I go fuck the Devil Tree. You idiot

You are a Noahcuck. Please go gas yourself now.

PS Jesus wasn't against the Romans, he was against the Sanhedrin. The Jews - by their own admission in the Talmud - gloat over how they engineered his death.

"On the eve of the Passover Jesus was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, 'He is going forth to be stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy. Anyone who can say anything in his favor let him come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought forward in his favor, he was hanged on the eve of the Passover. Ulla retorted: Do you suppose he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a mesith(enticer), concerning whom Scripture says, 'Neither shall thou spare nor shall thou conceal him?' With Jesus, however, it was different, for he was connected with the government."

Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 43a

web.archive.org/web/20030925214732/http://www.ajc.org/inthemedia/RelatedArticles.asp?did=933

>It means don't cut off the leg of a living animal and eat it but keep the animal alive, Mongol style
So rabbis should kill the baby kike first?

That's literally no different than conjuring magic. "It only works if you believe".

>tfw just barely saved her my first playthrough

I thought Jesus was executed by Crucifixion and then being impaled by a spear.
No one eats the discarded for skin you fucking retard

Do you question your faith in your lights turning on before you go to turn them on? No. How about before you shitpost do you question before you hit "send" that your computer will shitpost for you? No. But God? In order to corrupt people for money? Yes.

>I'm not a Jew. and Even if I was I would be proud of it. They are a noble people with a beautiful religion.

Yikes. Synagogue of satan is nothing good. Not by a long shot.

Jesus is like the high priest of the temple. The only clean human worthy of bridging the divide between man and God. He walked so perfectly in the commandments and Will of God that looking upon Jesus was just like viewing God. This is my view and I'm sure I don't understand the fullness of it.

Stop denying Christ.

>Do you question your faith in your lights turning on before you go to turn them on?
Yeah sometimes, because electricity can go out.

>How about before you shitpost do you question before you hit "send" that your computer will shitpost for you?
Sometimes. My computer could glitch.

>But God? In order to corrupt people for money?
What does money have to do with this? You people are so obsessed with money. I guess that's why your pastors steal money from their poor congregations and buy mansions and private jets for themselves.

well I was gonna go to bed and prolly should have but I had to stumble across this thread and now I feel obligated to chastise everyone of you self righteous s.o.bs for not fulfilling your satan quota. as a traditional Satanist I know everyone one of you are obsessed with satan and hell. hes always roaming around your mind , always watching over all you actions, and always just on the tip of your tongue. I see one mention of satan in this whole post and you call yourselves religious? shameful. I know you all can do better then that. we are all equally obsessed with him so stop pretending and start accusing and damning those who deserve it. those who disagree with you. the sins of this thread have been absolved. goodnite

geez Nestor, didn't we banish you to Persia in the fifth century?

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFFB05929141EE377&v=iYvl9DMHQpI
Now ...now ...this is the truth...don t lisen to jews

You made computers and electricity so we're not supposed to worship anything Created nor by our own hands. God puts the souls and created woman as a SEPARATE being. So you trust your own hands more than God. All fiat money now is a ponzi scheme usury system of worthless interest payments so stop beating around bush and splitting hairs. I highly doubt you question anything. Temporary setbacks don't make us African bottle people. Anybody can lie. I'm Bing Crosby. Test the spirits. Divide The Word. Alpha and Omega

My ID is "help God or El"

>No one eats the discarded for skin you fucking retard
Absorbing it into their face skin is pretty much the same principal.

how blessed you are. or is that the doing of kek? oh no things are gonna get weird for you when you get into that territory so you might wanna ignore the random letters and numbers above your posts we cant validate for sure who sent them to you

No no. I am honoured. And kek can get the fuck outta here before I run him over with my big rig

just noticed the last two numbers of your last post. that is troublesome. peace be with ye and so and so

You're having a stroke egg man

This

The worshiping is the problem. Not what they worship.

>god
>man
pick one my friendo