Why do Black Women Fight like Men?

Why do Black women fight some much, and fight like men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MmavRE6Cueg
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These women are like MEN!

Is it normal for female to behave so violently?

My God! Is this normal in the Black Community?

In Europe men protected their women, in Africa it wasn't quite like that so they had to fight.

These video's aren't from Africa, they are from America!

Okay... But I'm explaining why black women fight like men.

A Brazilian mutt. GFTO!!

what's your problem bro?

stop bumping this

you are not fitting in

youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAzGSRdTGgA&has_verified=1

Indeed, a more important questions is why are their 'men' so fucking gutter-tier:

>eternal victimhood
>huge entitlement complexes
>gets emotional when trying to resolve conflicts
>needs quotas and affirmative action in order to be even relevant in white societies
>enslaved by the Arabs for more than 1100 years, 200 years by the Spanish and Portuguese, another 200 years subsequently by the Americans (1% of whites on America, around 27% of southern blacks)
>very low impulse control
>fucking lazy and just plain unreliable and undependable.

>masculine

The only way for niggers to have any presence whatsoever is if whites and Asians debase themselves. At their very heights, there is simply no comparison - niggers, when left to their own devices (without the help of other races), will have mudhuts are their greatest example of 'sophistication'.

What a fucking joke of a pointless race.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2edLDkhfSA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIrINw0MtCI

Blacks.
Are.
Animals.

underrated

FUCK YOU

>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

Yes.

Better question, why do white men fight like women?

Blacks kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most subhuman of all subhumans.

Unironically high test

Also women can't fight, and neither can most men.

Even better question: why are niggershits such savages?

Black she-boons are triggered.

Good attempt to switch the topic from Violent fighting Black Women.

Explain this user?

No.
Can not unsee.

>men use windmill arms and weave-pulling
I've seen more catfights between wenches than you can find webms and I assure you they do not fight like any men I know, neither white brawlers nor glass-jawed bucks.

kek the fucking hair ripping
they fight like 10 year olds

I find this highly erotic.

Imagine how hot it would be to be raped by a strong aggressive niggress

top fucking kek

[Warning] She-boon Strawman/Reverse Psy-op

She-boon are attempting to take the heat off themselves, but shifting attention to nigs or Africa bullshit history.

Return to the original question:

What are black women so violent and fight like men?

whats wrong with that? I'll take a mma fighter anyday over some white bitch who can't do shit on their own instead of the opposite

Nigger gen.

Why you ask?

>daily reminder that this is how African
>>>women
look like

Nope. Fucking niggers in general are scum.

The way civilised society treats them like 'humans' is a great tragedy of modern times.

just a reminder pizzagate is real

That's a man user. Men's race!

wat the fuck are they doing with the baby?

cont

Empathy takes some kind of intelligence. They have none.

Strangely, I feel almost none for adult niggers, but I feel immense sadness for that child. That's so wrong on so many levels.

>semen

There you go - shill detected. You mean cowardly 'male' niggers (I know, redundant) trying to take heat off themselves. I'm saying you guys as a 'race' (species) are gutter-tier.

Because they have to defend themselves against Jamal when they refuse to buy him boost mobile minutes.

WE

They are prehistoric humans that is why they act so animalistic.

Nope sheboon....

I know it's your.

Awwe you don't want the truth being exposed?

Trying to throw someone else under the bus?

Back to the Question of this thread ===

What are black females some violent and fight like men?

Stay on topic user!

spaghetti flying all over the place, top kek

kek

Because humans are savages, niggers are the way they are because they are human.

so white people arent humans?

Nope, you filthy nigger. Blacks in general are filth and primitive, so I'm quite on topic.

We can work together and prove this to everyone.

She-boon shills are getting TRIGGERED!

"stop making black BASED Qeanz look bad!! Talk about Black men" LMAO LMAO.

We know you game FASuM scum.

No more deflecting!

Answer the Question!

No they look more feminine body wise than that.

y tho

This is a Sheboon trying to deflect

100% confirmed!

No you idiot the early humans were savages thus blacks are savages this is ancient behavior that takes the introduction of a new chemical in your brain(oxytocin) to override.

holy shit you autist kek

Wut

the filthy nigger is trying to deflect!

100% confirmed!

it was a joke you autismo maximo kek

Black women are scum! The lowest form of filth!

Even their intelligent men know it.

That's why they avoid them.

user a she-boon trying to sell her brand on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ hoping we will become their white knights.

Trying ti distinguish themselves from their men.

You dirty nigger women are even worst, you produce more nigs.

I am ashamed to confess that I find that this sweedish jungle queen gives me the jungle fewer.

And I usually don't find nigras to be attractive.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmavRE6Cueg

>would make her my household slave

holy snakes, medusa!

What the fuck man. I hate niggers and I feel bad for that kid.

she-boon shill

Operation WoodPipe!

Cultural enrichment - coming to a town near you! Thank God for filthy niggers, ay?! Goodness me, how terrible would the world be like without them!

>>would make her my household slave

even tho a friend of mine told me that nigras smell no matter how much they might wash themselves.

can anyone confirm?

More Black Women have STD's then Black men?

How is that possible??

can confirm

almost fucked a nigra once when drunk

Niggers in general are scum! The lowest form of filth!

Even a chimpanzee knows this!

That's why they patronise them!

user a product of a filthy she-boon trying to sell 'his' brand on Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ hoping we will become their white knights.

Trying ti distinguish themselves from their 'women'.

You dirty niggershits are even worst, you produce more nigs.

This is literally your fault, you and the Frogs just had to sell that cotton now did you If only romans offed you anglo shits this nigger infested world wouldnt exist today.

Aren't you black?

Ooga booga.

Their masculinity was seen as a positive trait when they were still being bred as slaves, so that they may produce strong male slaves.

Thats gay.

It's funny watching as black women try their best to salt the thread with either "anti-black male" or "positive black female" post to sway the thread.

throwing their own men under the bus, while desperation trying to push black qt's.

A civilization can only grow to the extent of it's women, and now I see why black civilization if fucked.

The secret ingredient: Filthy, traitor, selfish black women.

I need to find a way to expose Black men to black women's treachery towards them on Sup Forums.

Get the division pot stirring to leave the nig women abandoned even more!

Frankly, I agree, so how about you get yourself a nice fruity nigger near you: youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

A woman is a semen receptacle that makes new citizens only men really matter in civilization.

>white men can't fight

does that explain the irish

Not if it's a Matriarchy like the black community.

Where the fat, loud, and violent women rule!

>It's funny watching as black women try their best to salt the thread with either "anti-black male" or "positive black female" post to sway the thread.
>throwing their own men under the bus, while desperation trying to push black qt's.
>A civilization can only grow to the extent of it's women, and now I see why black civilization if fucked.
>The secret ingredient: Filthy, traitor, selfish black women.
>I need to find a way to expose Black men to black women's treachery towards them on Sup Forums.
>Get the division pot stirring to leave the nig women abandoned even more!

No 'positive black female' posts over here, mate. Carry on with your strawman, you filthy, cowardly nigger. Men lead civilisation, and their women are only as good as their men, you weak, stupid nigger.

Black men deserves other black men - let's campaign for this!!!

>posting pre ww1 pic of colonized africa and not pre ww2
degenerate

Only in America (and even then loud strong black women end up being largely ignored). In Africa everyone is malnourished and weak, but it's still ruled by men.

thats fuckin stupid

But hey have a (you) for trying.

'Men'.

Good attempt, but FAIL!

I've compiled my research.

The Expose coming soon to a Pro-Black Community near you!

be prepared to be rejected and abandoned... even more!

it's Trump's America Now black Bitch!!

Blacks are Apes.

The only good thing about Islam is that it would put the average Nog in a death camp.

What is a Slave Fetish user?

Hard tears like that rip scalp. Blood flows. Most apes have AIDS. Aka AIDS blood flying.

Define the term: Belt Notch?
What do they mean by: Bucket List?
What's a cum dumpster?

She-boon answer these questions for me?

That's $80 in tax payers welfare money gone in 10 seconds.

If these filthy niggers don't have black women, only non-black women are left.

Just because these filthy niggers can't control their own women, they want to leave it to us non-black men to take care of them.

Fuck off back to Africa, you stupid, cowardly nigger leech (once again, another redundancy)! Stop leeching off of other races!!!

I bet she-boon...

I bet...

AWWEE... How does it FEEL??

A British Bed Wench LMAO...

If niggers don't have nigresses, they'll go for non-black women. Fuck this filthy nigger.

Stop leeching off other races!!!

>When you get the redpill shoved down your throat the hard way.

alright enough research for the night!

6 thread, tons of data, tons of insights.

Agenda coming soon!

Caught you in a few days hoes...

higher testosterone

Still not a she boon, mate. Take your mommy problems elsewhere.

in 3 years LMAO!!!