youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lel that's not the dam it's only the spillway
>nothing will be happening
fags BTFO

TRYING TO WARN COMMIES

DELETE THIS

THEY DESERVE THE BE PURGED

That's literally nothing, especially if they're Californicunts.

The county the dam is under voted for Trump 46% to Hillary 42%

They are based Californians

while the evacuation is real, nothing ever happens

Not trying to be a dick or something but they deserved it.

KEK HAS VISITED HIS WRATH UPON THE UNCLEAN

it's been happening for hours you croatian fuck

woooooow thanks drumpf

so much fucking this

>muh hurricane Matthew

Fucktard that's the spillway failing. They already shutdown the emergency spillway

Where does Mad Dog 20/20 come from? Will it be affected?

This. I hide these threads just because I couldn't give a shit less if all 60 million of those cucks died.

Calling it now, the big one will hit, and will be the final push to break the dam

I was asleep, burgerbro.

Ya the price will go from $1.50 a bottle to $2. Stock up or move on to 4loko

bumprino nv here am i going to die

HOLY SHIT OMG WHAT THE FUCK

haha sorry for being hostile, then.
just frustrated that the dam hasn't collapsed yet.

No, I live in sac, the only thing I'm concerned about is if the fucking niggers start looting.

I live in Butte County (I'm above the lake so I didn't have to evacuate)
We voted for Trump. Please spare us, o merciful KEK
Shadilay

Only 4% difference. In related news did they hire Mexicans to make the spillway?

And what did I write?
Did I write that the dam was failing?
No.

Calm yourself lad, we still have a few days of rain before everything goes to shit. Pace yourself so we dont get burnt out too quick

They're Trump-voting Californians. This is one of the more conservative counties in California.

where's the stream of the flooooood?

Kinda sick of you cunts regurgitating baseless hate for California for no reason other than the sensationalist headlines you read on Drudge or hear spewing from Mark Levin and his nasaly ass voice.

For the dumbasses that are unaware. The Oroville dam is in Northern California. We are NOT like the rest of the state, hell, we should be our OWN state. We are the largest voting block of republican/conservative leaning/trump supporters on the west coast and you guys take a shit on us because of the vocal dip-shits in the south. WE consistently voted against sanctuary cities/states, we're deep red/we're mostly white and rural up here/and we sure as hell don't want illegals.

Our voice is never heard because compared to southern california our population numbers are too small so fuck off.

its already ogre its just repeats now

how do you think they could've possibly "shut down" the emergency spillway?

it's literally a wall. water spilled over it, and then it stopped by the grace of satan's nutsack.

hopefully the spillway will erode a fuckload of dirt from that dam over the course of the night and release its mighty load to sweep away the filth of the capital.

Why didn't Drumpf fix the dam??? Didn't he say he'd fix America's infrastructure? Blumpf btfo

So, what's an evacuation of that scale costing a state that's already over a trillion dollars in debt?

While that might be true, the opposite is also true.
>I'm sure Andrew and Katrina will lose strength before landfall

The dam is failing because if they can't get the water level below 50 ft by tomorrow the rains this week will collapse the dam. The fact they the emergency spillway has to be shutdown is not good. The main spillway is lieterally composed of fucking rocks they threw in as a temp measure so they can continue to drain the lake.

The damn is made of earth and is absolutely fucked by erosion now because dumbasses made a awful spillway.
You guys wanted water and now you're getting it.

Yeah, is a terrible situation and its not even raining. Once that rain comes the purge begins

Sorry norcal. But sacrifices must be made for the greater good. Your state has begun to bend the knee after this and this is what we need.

Remember, after a disaster is when life flourishes. Go out and repopulate the land once this is over

Haha die american fags

No, it wasn't It was build in the mid 60's before california was overrun with mexicans.

We have memed the dam into collapse.

Are you that autist who always comes in to any California related thread and shills that fucking Jefferson bullshit?

They shut the emergency spillway down by reopening the main spillway after throwing rocks, no one knows how long that will last

This was posted in another thread.

HE KEPT YOU SAFE

>dam collapses
>Sacramento is destroyed
Sorry, Trump bros of Norcal, but someone has to be left behind. The water rises!

ok so if it collapses, if the dam breaks and all that water spills out, how bad of a mess will it make?

I pray to kek, show benevolence and mercy unto me and my fellow Commiefornians.
>in drought
>pray for rain
>get so much rain it destroys your water reserves
>back to drought
JUST

I warned everyone. This is global warming rising the water levels. But no one believed me.

the fuck are you talking about?
san francisco and san jose are still in norcal

>wakeup
>see news about dam breaking
If only you had us construct your dams, but you thought so little of us.

Oh well.

they will get federal aid
#calexit

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

pizzagate however is not

you got those backwards. the Main spillway has the big hole in it and they can't run it at full speed.

lmao, oh... so it could potentially flood most of sacramento county orrr?

>We're northern Californians, so we're not as bad!
>Oh wait, we are completely useless anyways in the presence of 5 million illegals!
>Oh wait, we voted for Reagan, who granted mass amnesty to Mexican illegals!
>Oh wait, we haven't done anything over the past 25 years to stem the tide!

Take one for the team.

Sincerely: Pure Michigan Pride.

The water had been spilling over the whole thing all day, like a waterfall, despite the spillways being open. The dam itself and the spillways are under poor service and were largely ignored, despite having erosion and cracks already visible, earlier last year. They decided to ignore it under the pretense of "we're in a drought lol".

If it goes, it's their own fault.

So the question is, will it kill the commies or is Kek enforcing his discipline on those of us who have yet to know his word. Knowing this will infect our safer cities with commies.

>Implying this isn't a false flag by the state so they can keep us in a state of drought and further lock down resources for the state government.

they want the people angry so they can blame it on global warming and trump.

fake

>a couple of rocks
What did he mean by this?

No they won't. Trump's already said, no federal money for sanctuary shit, and just like last week Brown declared California a "sanctuary state".

i feel you bro. being misrepresented in commifornia is bullshit. i tell anyone im from here and its all "dude weed" "san fran-suck-a-cock-sco" "hollyweed" i'm so sick of it. all red-blooded americans need to form their own state. we should all migrate to norcal and force limp dick liberals down south to that culturally rich border they love to jizz about. see mexico absorb socal and turn it into tijuana 2.5. zika virus wipes out the hoards. china fights mexico for hollywood. liberal blood flows south.
shit

Jesus that is a big area
I want to see it compared to insignificant European countries for my amusement

You cunts see the polar cap melting as another challenge, don't you?

H A B B E N I N G

when you're born and raised north of Sacramento (which most people don't even know we exist) everything below you is "southern california" especially in terms of demographics and political ideaology.

We will build dams across the milkyway. Nothing will hault our progress.

I read somewhere something like 95 feet deep. Yes.

They patched it tonight with a temp solution it's back in action due to the fact that the emergency spillway was gonna cause an even bigger flood if they didn't stop it. they

they knew about this in 2013

Stay hydrated party! Is OVER!!!! FAGS!!!!;

Trump voters will drive away with their own cars. All those commies waiting for a bus to arrive because they thought that cars were damaging the environment omg.

kek

That's worst case scenario, obviously.

>emergency spillway collapses, dump 20+ feet of the resevoir into the feather river
>shasta has an emergency release of 100k fps
>levees give way in sacramento
>the city is devastated
>almost a million refugees
>capital of california is relocated to San Jose
>secession vote wins with with a large bloc of conservative californians residing in other states.

again, you can't shut it down. it's a wall. it's not like they just let it overflow there first. the regular spillway was already going. then the emergency one overflowed. then it stopped. sure, because of the spillway releasing water, but it wasn't "shut down". there's nothing to shut down. it's a wall.

yeah i know. but thanks for the info

Ban assault dams

>no federal money for sanctuary shit,
I thought that was about state budget stuff. It's going to look bad if he doesn't help after a disaster.

wow the MS Paint brigade is really out in force.

Dam will overflow in 3-4 days.

kek wills it

>Calling it now, the big one will hit, and will be the final push to break the dam
I came just thinking about it

>we dont have water
>we have too much water now

I will never understand these ingrates.

Can somebody redpill me on the actual danger levels of this dam overflowing? I need to know if these people will actually die.

Yeah, what do you want me to say about that?

Anyways, is that pic real?

wew lad

been watching live that shit didn't start yet.

Make it tomorrow or the day after. I can't wait that fucking long.

it's fake friends

>implying so much that doesn't even know what is implying himself

kys

FUCK COMMIEFORNIA!

do you have a link for a stream?
the one I was watching an hour or so ago ended

that's fake. sac co isn't that big. don't spread that shit

EVERYONE voted for Reagan what the hell are you talking about?

and there's nothing we can do to stem the when our population numbers are so small. Our votes haven't meant shit for over 20 years.

they might. the danger is in the emergency overflow spillway area. the erosion there is approaching the foundation of the emergency splilway. the danger appears to be over for right now, but a huge, week-long rainstorm will hit on wednesday.
they have 60 hours to work, dumping 4 inches of water per hour. that will lower the level by 20 feet.
120 feet of water has been added this year alone.

>someone goes through the trouble of doing some math work and mapping of the area
>user says this is worst case scenario
>dismissed because some fag said "fake"
Provide a more accurate estimate, if you have one.

most of them ended the last one was the govment guy talking shit. and the rock were still being staged.

>California suffers massive flooding
>calls for federal aid
>Trump demands end of sanctuary cities in exchange for giving aid

The house always wins.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

>Palestine
>existing

Go home kids, crisis averted