No one can disprove this

LISTEN HERE YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS

you (white people) FORCED africans from all around africa to america and enslaved them. black americans don't know what country in africa they're from because of slavery. SO THAT'S WHY THEY ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN. THEY GET ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA, YES, INCLUDING EGYPT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET THE PRIVILEGE OF KNOWING WHICH COUNTRY THEY BELONGED TO BECAUSE OF YOU.

Now you want to complain when they celebrate their heritage? THEY CAME FROM AFRICA. THEY CAN CELEBRATE ALL OF AFRICA. YOU DON'T GET TO SAY OTHERWISE.

*mic drop*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc
youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KANGS

KINGS AND QUEENS.

No dude, it's kangs.

See, it's a play on words. Black people are not literate or well spoken. It's almost like talking through a racist fan.

>BECAUSE OF YOU.
i'm not jewish.

This going to be one of those 1 post by the OP threads, but in case you stick around, I'll bite.

2 points:

1) that's nonsense. prove you've stuck around and I'll elaborate
2) *mic drop* has been overused, and proves nothing

>nigger monkeys are this retarded

No doubt.

>implying white Americans know which country(s) their ancestors are from

a sweet mix of Ireland Germany and native. what about you jap?

well can't really argue with this
will u be my kang?

Even if you know the exact country of origin of a person one can approximate their ethos by looks alone. Since the black slave trade was concentrated around the ivory coast it stands to reason people traded would come from that region primarily. You can look for pictures of the natives from that region.

Egypt on the other hand was located on the other side of the continent and at the time part of the still powerful ottoman empire.

Enslavement of egyptians was not happening due to the said protection.

The black people living around egypt - namely the Ethiopians and Somalians look distinctly different than the blacks living in USA.

So, no. There is little to no chance for any significant part of blacks in USA to have egyptian ancestry.

Another troll btfo.

>inb4 ha, you replied and i wasted your time.
My time is worthless.

>Black people free themselves from white people unshackling themselves from those ancient plantation whites

>Proceed to slap on iron shackles for GOLD ONES (oh yeah cause being chained down but being shiny sure makes you better) thanks to the jews

You're fooling nobody Jamal, go suck Mr. Shekelstein's dick for "dat bling bling"

10/10 meme. I thought you were serious for a moment.

Even if the pharoahs were black, so what? You regressed from KANGZ into useless niggers, congratulations.

You can't have three different heritages, you fucking retarded united statian, that's not how it fucking works. I'm so fucking sick of you literal niggers making shit up because you're embarrassed to be from your country. Although, then again, that's completely understandable.

READ A FUCKING BOOK YOU NEGROIDAL SOB'S

WUZ

You listen here nigger, you weren't kings, just accept it.

There was no nigger countries before slavery you fucking retard.

Sort yourself out instead of blaming it on others, you racist

>smacks lips

when an asian is "practicing their culture", they do things that asians do in asians country. Eat a certain way, dress a certain way, etc

When degenerate niggers "practice their culture", they literally speak a dumbed down english language that doesn't even exist in fucking africa. hood culture =/= african culture

well i mean who am i kidding, hood culture and african culture is super similar anyways- act on impulse, join gangs, kill and rape each other. i know this is a standard Sup Forums bait thread but thought i'd still exercise my ability to speak out against niggers

>slavery is bad
>Egypt was black we wuz kings

Ok so who built the pyramids for the Black Pharaohs? Hmm?

Didn't Egyptians start slavery? Does this mean that black people were the first to own slaves before the American jew?

>We wuz Egyptians n shit

Honestly ancient Egypt is fucking trash and I wish people would just give it to blacks.

An entire civilization focused on pampering the ego's of Pharaohs and sitting around the nile river.

we're not complaining, it's funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
it probably sucks to hear, but the black community's contribution to the states is probably the one lonely success they've had in the past few centuries, with few exceptions. the ones that came here were better off, had they remained slaves in africa they surely would have died starving.(the ones that didnt die on the ships of course, that fate is undoubtedly the worst you could imagine)

Maybe the shape of pyramids were based on that guy's head

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

Nignogs eternally BTFO

SHEEEEEEEITTT

Kill yourself nigger

>you (white people) FORCED africans from all around africa to america and enslaved them
Says who?

>black americans don't know what country in africa they're from because of slavery. SO THAT'S WHY THEY ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN. THEY GET ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA,
They often don't know who their fathers are either, so.. do they get to claim every man in the nation is their father?

You're probably from Mali. Now piss off.

KANGS on suicide watch!

>celebrate all of africa
Why not do it now if you like it so much?

KANGZ!!!

*Why not go back to Africa

Whites didn't round up their own slaves. They bought them from African slavers

Slavery still thrives on Africa today. But no whites involved. They don't need us for it.

you can't enslave things that aren't people

delete this

If black people were Egyptians, then blacks enslaved the Jews and they should pay them reparations money.

APOLOGIZE NOW

Obvious bait is no longer obvious

As late as the 1800s, sub-saharan africans looked like jet black chimpanzees. That's where your people came from, you dumb nigger. That means, during Amenhotep's reign, your ancestors were literally monkeys living in trees.

WE

WUZ

You're free to go back, Tyrone De'Shawn

KANGS

who would fug a monkey

No we didn't, we bought them so they were our property, please ask your reparations from the people who sold you to us.

these silly ass bait threads, I don't know why I bite.

the earlies egyptians had blond and red hair, fuck even Ramses the Great had red hair. absolutely none of the ancient writers said the Egyptians were black, the only black peoples mentioned were Nubians

niggers don't have red hair or blond.

sorry OP but your black ass most likely came from West Africa, like most of the slaves that came to America. you're own nigger brothers sold your ancestors for rum and guns, so why aren't you mad at them?

but then again I guess selling out your own kind of drugs and guns is kind of common to your race and still persists to this day.

face it you came from shit and you're still shit

>Be black
>Hate whites and fight to get whites to leave Africa
>Win
>Country falls into disrepair
>No money, infrastructure all crumbled
>Chinese came to begin rebuilding it
>Chinese offer you jobs
>Steal from the Chinese
>Still complain about whites and blame them for the state of your country
>The last time anything in Africa was maintained was in the 60's right before Belgians, Dutch, French and British begun leaving.

Ancient egyptians weren't black. Sub-Saharan African Blacks had plenty of great kingdoms and rich history so why do you steal history of others to justify your existence when instead of a lie you'd had history of your own.

As a history freak I find the destruction of Ancient Sub-Saharan great ruins one of the worst crimes against humanity under the rule of colonial yoke. Colonialists destroyed great amounts of African history to rid their colonial subjects of their historical heritage to justify their own rule. Read about that history but stop believing in these 'we wuz kangs and shiet' -lie.

>Listen here

Stopped reading.

HOLY SHIT CONSERVASHITS BTFO !!!!
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER ?
WE WUZ KANGS !!!

it fuuny
didn't africans sell other africans to slavery at first?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO, JIM?

And then a bunch of white people forced us to stop slaving them.

What is the point?

You happy that the only reason niggers are not slaves is because white people felt sorry for you ?

>Ancient sub-Saharan kingdoms
You're saying we colonised Africa before?

There were plenty of sub-saharan black kingdoms and empires. I do not use the word civilization since that usually requires invention of a some sort of a writing system which Sub-Saharans didn't have until they started to read or write in arabic or latin writing systems..

>implying after tracing family history all the way back to the Revolutionary war I care about "muhh heritage"

I'm an American you nip.

youtu.be/t8EwzisBEHc

thread needs some music

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEETTT

Is that Hopsin?

The africans who became American slaves were sold by other african tribes who conquered and enslaved them. how do nigs not get this? its like they picture white people going to africa with nets and hunting down blacks in the jungle lol

the funny thing is, is zulus did a lof of the enslaving. now american nigs love to talk about the zulus and act like they are kind. those nigs enslaved them!

their contribution in the form of slavery was essentially that of a beast of burden. they have contributed some in other ways, but not as a community, as individuals who are exception from the rest of their ilk.

That's literally how genetics works though? Butthurt because I can trace my lineage back 1000 years? Kek

god your country's color choices for your flag are fucking terrible. Blue and yellow, really?

Jews brought the Blacks - fail OP

You know what's funny? I think that actually is ahahaha

Yeah, but you are niggers.

Freedom is for people.

Why couldnt you worthless savages stop it? Oh that's right, because you were too busy enslaving each other in exchange for the white man's innovations so you could taste a little bit of what modern society is like.

Niggers have been mostly worthless in every single time period across human history.

"No one can disprove this."

There is an entire field of study devoted to disproving the afro-centric theory. It's called Egyptology.

There is no evidence, genetic or otherwise that the ancient egyptians were black.

>Let's Ignore the fact that blacks sold other blacks to slave owner, or the fact that whites were the race to push to end the long tradition of slavery, or that slavery still exists in Africa and Arabia.

Also Reddit spacing, nigger.

>THEY GET ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA, YES, INCLUDING EGYPT

Fuck off, nigger.

t. Egyptian

youtube.com/watch?v=gLOvdgXSy_Q

Best part of the movie; The nigger Eddy gets told the hard truth.

They call themselves African-American yet unable to tell which country they are from...

WE

>17th ruler of the 18th dynasty
Shitskins and foreigners often inherit great empires right at the end.

WUZ

Dey wuz all Kangz from Kangland, Egyptania.
Slay.

>black americans don't know what country in africa they're from because they dont know what a DNA test is
Also
>THEY GET ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN AFRICA
Yes, just get back there ASAP please. Warlords of Liberia are running out of cannon fodder and snacks

KANGS

>"Ancient egyptians wuz conquered and enslaved by evil whitey"

>Alexander: "I'm in charge now."
>Egypt: "Okay."

>Ptolemy: "I'm in charge now."
>Egypt: "Okay."

you can do a dna test and find out where your ancestors are from.
yes egypt is in africa but your ancestors are from a total different area

Wrong.

Next

Incorrect Incorrect and incorrect
Black peole from different ethnies like (toutsi and houtou in rwanda) throw up war on each other and enslaved each other then sold the slaves to white ppl.

Niggers aren't from Africa?

Subsaharan actually

African Americans come from west Africa, they were enslaved by the Mali empire and sold to Europeans.

its not hard to look at a shit skin and get clues as to what mud hut tribe they were in. also gentic testing.

nigronomics

>being ripped and buff in ancient Egypt

What was this nigger, a slave? If this was accurate he'did have a gut and bitch tits.

pretty sure they didnt have gyms or roids back then, and why would a nubian king do any work at all. seems suspect to me. very fishy

Is that my nigga Bobby Shmurda. Free the guys