Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWJcd3F-HPY
youtube.com/watch?v=mUL0aWgBzh0
youtube.com/watch?v=N8OIbS41RYI
youtube.com/user/AominOrg/videos
archived.moe/pol/thread/56261986
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/we-need-a-new-religion/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/we-need-a-new-religion-2/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/we-need-a-new-religion-3/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/we-need-a-new-religion-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deus Vult!

I always thought Voltaire was based?

or we could stop bickering about something that probably isn't going to change on either side. but this is Sup Forums.

I am just sad we can't save their souls.. Deus vult brothers.

>bickering

No because atheism is genuinely harmful to society. Athism is a mix of marxism, nihilism, and Christianity and all bundled into one core idealogy which focuses its worship around the concept of the Hegelian Dialectic and solipsism, in which solipsism is selectively used to deny certain syllogisms and observable phenomena in the environment.

Most athiest are Christians at heart, they have the same moral structures, beliefs, and carry themselves in the manner of heretical but still highly obvious Christians.

Sup Forums is not christian at all, it's pagan and worship a frog

He had his moments. Yet to have him buried in the Paris Pantheon...

It's not as innocent as meme history would have it.

Sup Forums is a Pastor Stephen Anderson board

youtube.com/watch?v=AWJcd3F-HPY

youtube.com/watch?v=mUL0aWgBzh0

youtube.com/watch?v=N8OIbS41RYI

my point was the second statement. you think a bunch of deus vulting is going to change an atheist's mind? nope, it's just vanity posting.

>pagan

You get lost on your way to /lgbt/ faggot?

>Sons of crusaders.
>tfw when Celtic.

>Reddit refugees are Sup Forums
Let's not give up yet. The fedorabia can be beaten. If not directly, then by surviving. Yugoslavia shows us that there will be religious recoil as soon as he ethnic conflict starts. I'm just hoping that it will be a true awakening, and not a shallow one.

They are Yuri's useful idiots, after all. They won't leave their comfort zone until they visit a fox hole.

There were plenty of anglo crusaders bud. Do not fret!

I always found it funny that so many religious freaks make this board their home. I get the whole ironically pretending the be a zealous catholic so you can make "DEUS VULT INFIDEL" memes but it's hard to believe that you guys actually take it seriously.

I think it just comes down to universal hatred for Islam, we all just want to kill every one of them.

Atheism is literally the lack of belief in a deity. That's it. I'm not a nihilist, I don't worship anything, and religion has absolutely no impact on my political thinking at all. I definitely value the Christian principle of treating others how you would want to be treated and I've got a lot of respect for how Christianity shaped western civilization, but I'm not a Christian. Don't believe in God and I don't think Jesus even existed, but if he did then he was just a man whose deeds were exaggerated by other men.

That is something I can absolutely get behind my friend.

I'm not anglo (nor were the Angles Celtic).

From someone who believes the French Revolution was a good thing: Voltaire was a hack. A fucking hack.

>Goes into exile not because "muh British liberty, muh French oppression", but because he refused to shut his mouth in theater, then directly challenged a nobleman who told him to shut up because other people want to hear the show, and then fled to England because it was the only way to avoid being arrested for being a little shit
>Jacks off over parliament even though it's full of exactly the kind of nobles he pissed off at home
>Tries and fails to copy Shakespeare, then proceeds to shit all over Shakespeare
>Goes to Prussia
>Jacks off all over their king, even though the system concentrates just as much power in the hands of the king if not moreso than in France (remember Louis XIV had died, Louis XV didn't give a fuck about running his country so de facto the nobility was doing it)
>Goes back to France
>Basically writes ebin maymays
>Rousseau, who actually fucking writes political theory, is constantly mocked by Voltaire
>Voltaire is the reason why we attribute the phrase "noble savage" to Rousseau, even though he neither used that phrase ever in his writings nor was a primitivist
>He even fucking accused Voltaire of heresy, gladly presenting himself as a good Catholic while doing so while privately hating religion

Fuck this guy. Seriously, I don't get why he's so beloved when he contributed nothing of worth.

Not even Christian myself but Crusading would be fun user. Not everything has to be srs :3

>Fedorabia
Naming the real enemy here

>Yugoslavia shows us that there will be religious recoil as soon as he ethnic conflict starts. I'm just hoping that it will be a true awakening, and not a shallow one.

Amen brother

God be with you user.

WE

Forged the greatest civilization mankind has ever known.

wtf? as a freedom loving trump supporting Satanist, and no not that anton levey faggot bullshit I mean traditional satanism, how dare you not mention us. You guys are obsessed with Satan. and yet youll mention atheism? id be so bold as to venture to say you have more respect for a traditional Satanist than an atheist. Don't you ever forget hes always on your mind, always tempting your thoughts, and always on the tip of your tongue. don't ever deny him again. your forgiven and your sins absolved

Redpill me on Calvinism

That's some top quality edge right there my dude. Do you also listen to Arch Enemy and sacrifice goats?

lol rekt

WUZ

Still is.

Amen! Fight the good fight, brothers!

Daily reminder that OP is a bot

satanic black metal is what I do. come down to la and I swear to Christ boy come to one of my shows and ill fuckin disturb you. but its the gift I was given

Atheists, you need to watch Jame R. White a top-tier youtube theologian, and we love you.
youtube.com/user/AominOrg/videos

Why the fuck do people keep responding to these garbage threads?

GODZ N SHIIEET

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

SERVANTZ OF GODZ N SHIIEET.

Else it's blasphemy.

so you do bleeed?

Occultist here, will gladly take up arms with christbros to slay kikes and mudshits

DEVS VOLT

Bump Vult

Even if he is it's more than justified, jewcrew

Nope.

>judge a book by its cover
40 threads at every time are shill/bait threads by (1)posters. We need to adapt. We make a good or a bad thread, not op.

my only god is kek, faggot

I genuinely find it hard to believe that grown men can sincerely believe that nothing exploded into everything for no reason and magically form sentient life.

These threads have been going strong since 2014. That's three years.

archived.moe/pol/thread/56261986

That's because this is a Christian board. Faggot.

>Goes to Prussia
>Jacks off all over their king
B..but muh enlightened absolutism.

Voltair was a political attention whore. He was flattered that even some mighty King of Prussia or Katherina the Great of Russia was interested in his writings. So he threw his political convictions aside. Pure opportunism.

Indeed. Compare Rousseau, who also went to England and I think Prussia too, but remained true to his convictions. And he actually fucking wrote political commentary that influenced statecraft ever since.

I really wish I could be a good Christian. I just can't bring myself to blindly believe in a higher power.

Have fun with your imaginary friends

Nobiscum Deus

>the French Revolution was a good thing
>Voltaire was a hack
>Rousseau, who actually fucking writes political theory
Could you be more wrong?

What a fucking dumbass. Atheism existed before Marxism, we are all born Atheists until someone starts telling us stories of the religions and force them believe they are true

>Christian
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/we-need-a-new-religion/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/we-need-a-new-religion-2/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/we-need-a-new-religion-3/
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/05/15/we-need-a-new-religion-4/

Voltaire was deist he believed in good but hated religious organisation he considered source of persecution

Nobody cares you fag, digits are a random occurence that could happen at any time

Check these ELECTRIC digits