How closely related are Ancient Egyptians to modern Egyptians?

How closely related are Ancient Egyptians to modern Egyptians?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKTRE7704OR20110801&ved=0ahUKEwidjP_M24zSAhUhJcAKHUWcBO0QFggwMAI&usg=AFQjCNFC4SiqZtbMH9KtgkXn-MFJjE3iJg&sig2=QNtnLivzqcUbJ9ECVNVgXw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last study done showed less than 1% of modern Egyptians shared DNA with King Tut. Oddly enough in England and Ireland that figure was around 70-80%.

that sound like Jew PRANKS

Do you have the source?

Here's the first one I found.

google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUKTRE7704OR20110801&ved=0ahUKEwidjP_M24zSAhUhJcAKHUWcBO0QFggwMAI&usg=AFQjCNFC4SiqZtbMH9KtgkXn-MFJjE3iJg&sig2=QNtnLivzqcUbJ9ECVNVgXw

what about this ayy lmao

Whitey be tryin to hide that we wuz Gigantors an shit

are you saying... we wuz kangz n shit?

interesting

I took a human genetics class and the teacher said the Irish have Middle Eastern genes. I was surprised.

That's a depiction of a dead king from the book of coming forth by day.

We wuz

The Irish are rumoured to be the lost tribe of Dan. The biggest tell.is we worshipped the serpent on the cross which was the god of that tribe, before Patrick drove the "snakes" from Ireland.

All Europeans have middle eastern genes

Literal nigger-tier delusions there Ireland.

Modern Egyptians aren't kangz while ancient Egyptians wuz.

If you studied your own history before you were BTFO by the Germans you'd understand.

You don't even know the origins of Lei Fail despite your royalty still using it for their coronations.

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the god Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]

Ancient Egyptians confirmed Micks

I don't know why your surprised. We were the same people until you laid down and let Germans take over your land. We have a long shared history.

modern egyptians have no relation to the historical empires, those were created by subsaharan Africans who crossed miles of inhospitable desert to create truly sublime kingdoms on earth

>he's the bloodline of the savage no nothing invaders that come to loot after the fall of Egypt

pretty ironic

KANGZ

complete bullshit
>Egyptians wuz white

where'd you learn that?
stormcunt?

modern Egyptians are closest related to ancient Egyptians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

he clearly said king tut
just like cleopatra is likely related to modern greeks more than modern egyptians

WE

Egyptians were not only European but also Germanic, and within Germanics they were North Germanic.

>king tut himself fully melanated

Depends how early in the "ancients" you want to go. Egypt is a multi-millenary civilization and for the most part it evolved alone protected by the desert and the sea.
It's hard to grasp just how long their civilization endured bc you can literally take ancient greece,the roman republic&empire and stack them on top multiple times before you reach the bottom of when Egypt started.
sadly just balkanlar rapebaby/sexslave descendant. It's why Christians look whiter that muzzies in Egypt

Khafre IV. dynasty OLD KINGDOM ... I rest my case

Kangz my shit ... the nubian dynasties were late period

70%

This triggers the Knee grow. Way to show your reading comprehension Jerome.

Remember people like this are allowed to vote

Those fake chinese coloured contact lenses

Mohammed and the Arab spoke of the time their Entered Egypt. They also describe the people that were there when they arrive.

As per the hadith, the original Egyptian were Black, not Arabs.

That was because of the Moors in the 1200 Century spreading black blood though out Europe, and Intermixing of the Romans.

The meme was made by white Trolls.

Modern Egyptian migrated to Egypt displacing/conquering the original inhabitant. Just like America and the Indians.

Pure White washing Lies.

More Historical revisionism. Muslim history start when they first entered Egypt. They document seeing the weird status, and calling them false Idols.

Modern Egyptian didn't build the pyramids, and they know it and admit it. Only in white western countries is the narrative of non-black Egyptian held.

Ancient meaning the people who create the civilization, not the guest who arrived later.

White and Arabs arrived later. it was Nubian aka Black.

That dude looks like a Nigger.
I know it hurts some of our feeling admitting the truth, but Niggers wuz Kangs. They ain't shit now, but they wuz Kangz.