Are all tobacco products degenerate? How about snus, which is a cultural thing and used by alpha male vikings...

Are all tobacco products degenerate? How about snus, which is a cultural thing and used by alpha male vikings? This stuff is great, everyone should use it

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20170206/snus-as-likely-to-cause-type-2-diabetes-as-smoking-swedes-warned
themindunleashed.com/2015/09/the-secret-health-benefits-of-nicotine-they-dont-want-you-to-know.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
odenssnus.se/
docs.google.com/file/d/0B3ugFPnbtHHnQ2w0SlZmSU5kQU0/edit?pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we call those pussy packs

>vikings had tobacco
Ok, Khan, whatever you say.

But to the point, enjoying pure tobacco is a time-honored tradition in many cultures, and done in moderation I don't think it's terrible. Cigarettes are absolutely retarded, though.

What are you planning to do with those tea bags?

that snus has 22mg nicotine in one pouch its stronger than a horseshoe of cope

if you´re not addicted, just stop using

vikings are dead and you live in leftist liberal shitholes where cancer sticks and other shit like that is no longer cool and vegans are seen as superior people

For what reason exactly?

Fact number one: Snus is the most potent tobacco product out there with some variants having over 40 times the nicotine content of cigarettes which pussies can't take

Fact number two: Snus is by far the least harmful tobacco product, much less harmful than chew which is also not nearly as enjoyable.

You're a moron if you don't use snus

>ancient yurop
>tobacco

holy shit you're actually retarded

I am addicted and I could start using gum but I'd rather not. I am also 70-80% vegan.

>snus
>not lös

>a horseshoe of cope
nigga you just went full burger cut that out you're going to scare the euros

Nah, it's just clickbait. Obviously snus didn't exist in viking times although it's tied heavily to Nordic history

Lös is way too inconvenient

>WE WUZ VIKINGZZ

>alpha viking meme

That's not how most finns or swedes look, low-test balding pussies.

This shit only has benefits if you remove it after 15 mins, which nobody does. Otherwise youre getting cancer/angiogenesis promoting levels of nicotine which accounts for the ugliness of every snus reviewers.

i don't really care you stupid mongoloid degenerate. tobacco is for faggots. be a man and quit that shit. you'll be better off for it

1. I am not balding and neither are any of my family members
2. Due to my superior diet and limit on masturbation I have unusually high testosterone

I also have a strong feeling the same doesn't go for you

It's called not being a fag

How exactly will I be better off? The only downside to snus is a very, very slightly higher chance to pancreatic cancer. The upsides are: the lovely burn on your gums when you put a bag there and the nicotine buzz. Also snus in the morning is fantastic

>Delusions : The Post

Whatever you say, buddy. I'm way too occupied to even care about you

>snus didn't exist in viking times
>tied heavily to Nordic history

Snus is redpilled af

Yes? Are you implying that vikings are the whole of Nordic history?

Tobacco is originally from America. It became snus in 1800 at which point there were no vikings anymore

Finally a rational leaf

i'm 50/50 Norwegian/Swedish no true leaf is sane

Me like snus. Use Skoal brand. Can't find anywhere do to a massive recall cause of metal shaving contamination.

What is snus anyway do you chew It Or something?

>snus
>not degenerate
If you want to be classy about it, just smoke the cigar\pipe or simply snuff it. I've snorted tobacco for some time and it's actually pretty good, although most of it is heavily flavoured and it tends to clog up your nose after a while.
Otherwise, go Gitanes (the real fucking deal) or yellow Camels.

You put it under your lip and leave it for a few minutes, much better than cigarettes.

Aha, thanks leaf

try to find general brand skoal snus is not real snus

Stay Based PoleBro

>becoming addicted to nicotine
for what purpose

No, you place it under your lip and the ingredients get absorbed by the mucous membranes.

What? Snus is by far the classies of them all. If you just choose the right brand and variant it's clean and doesn't clog up anything

I was obviously referring to snuff. Never tried snus, still, I'll pass on the abscess, thank you.

>falling for the nicotine Jew

Nothing jewish about snus my man

Nicotine is good for the mind and body

>putting tobacco in a teabag makes it non-degenerate

nope

i use loose snus, lakrit flavour, for years but will be stopping
thelocal.se/20170206/snus-as-likely-to-cause-type-2-diabetes-as-smoking-swedes-warned

You also forgot to mention that there are no additives and the actual powder is regulated by Swedish food standards, which are the best in the world. It is literally pure, organic tobacco without the added chemicals

>"be a man and quit that shit. you'll be better off for it", he posted on Sup Forums, a place he had spent hours on every day for almost a decade, before unbuckling his belt, squirting some lube in his hand (which was necessary for his purposes, as the jews had mutilated him when he was a baby), and opened his anime folder.

FORSEN stop using a proxy

Wait a minute, you don't have to spit with snus? That's not as bad then I guess- it's always disgusting when some guy carries around, and periodically puts his mouth to, a water bottle filled with dark brown spit.
Least degenerate form of nicotine?

All tobacco loses its benefit after like a month. Then it's just a waste of money.

Olen suomalainen joten mitä vittua selität jostain proxystä? Painu vittuun ruskeasilmäinen kulma

>It is literally pure, organic tobacco without the added chemicals

its actually better since its pasteurized which means far lower nitrosamines (cancer causing) than other tobacco

Swedish Snus is pure and untainted, Swedish Quality Standards are Astronomically high.

No, not only do you not need to spit, the actual snus (depending on the variant) doesn't release any liquids into your mouth.

no spit other than removing the packet from your mouth.

>desperately looking for validation on an online beaver trading site

Implying the tobacco companies are not run by the jews.

Only swedes control the snus industry

No kikes are are anywhere near the snus industry

How many per day can you do?

How?

I would do 15 but I've cut down to 5 per day, it kicks much more

themindunleashed.com/2015/09/the-secret-health-benefits-of-nicotine-they-dont-want-you-to-know.html

discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix

Tried that shit few weeks ago and I actually started to feel drunk. Propably cos I'm inexperienced with any nicotine.

Isn't that a lot?

>They Don’t Want You To Know

Why wouldn't they want you to know? The government loves smokers because they tax cigarettes so high, but not too high otherwise more people would quit

source

The jews don't want you to unleash the power

Ever wonder why (((they))) are raging a genocide on the tobacco industry?

Yeah I've tried it before and I just felt really dizzy and my gums started bleeding slightly

No it isn't, nicotine in itself is not harmful

And also, you can't by snus in Finland, you can only do so in Sweden because the EU gave them an exception because of historical reasons. Why has the EU banned snus you ask? Big tobacco didn't like snus, so they lobbied to ban it in the EU.

>consuming the jungle nigger herb
all tobacco is degenerate.

That is what you call the nicotine buzz. I love it

jaa ei lapsosen keuhkot kestä tupakkaa? HUUTISTA LUUSERILLE

Take more and the benefits will become clear

But not too preoccupied to reply

As this is my first encounter with the word as I do not smoke I feel inclined to ask: Is this where the term "snu snu" came from?

Such as?

oh.
nevermind

sorry m8

I smoke cigarettes you smoke cock

Serious question
Why do you need the flap lid on the Oden's if you can just unscrew the whole thing?

For the record I like snus, though I don't feel like a Viking while doing it.

I however do feel like a Viking while drinking my mead.

>ruskeasilmäinen kulma

>tobacco is for faggots
He said as he ate a double cheeseburger and flipped on his favorite weeb tv show, wishing he had only had the strength to finish high school and get a job.

Ideana oli lähinnä saada toi ite kääntämään sen ettei heti tajuaisi tota :D

more convenient and easier

its for keeping used snus.

>snus
>cultural thing
>used by vikings
>Finnish education

The pagan vikings predate the introduction of tobacco to Europe by a few centuries.

Anyway, tobacco is not degenerate.

I'm not following. There's no screwing involved with snus cans

Read the whole thread you buffoon

oh
Thanks, Denmark

kek

Best Snus at

odenssnus.se/

why the fk would you need snuff when you have the modern liquid alternative that is vape?

Vaping is alright, but nothing beats snus. You can use it literally anywhere and the nicotine kick is much better

Vaping is for nigger loving faggots

real men Snus

9 days clean of nicotine. Cold turkey after 21 years. The cravings can be a bitch, almost broke up with my wife on day 2 as a result. But, got through it and feeling better day by day. Never, ever going back.

If anyone is struggling with cold turkey, give this a read:
docs.google.com/file/d/0B3ugFPnbtHHnQ2w0SlZmSU5kQU0/edit?pli=1
Alan Carr's easyway. If you are a negative, cynical cunt, this won't help. If you are ready, this can be a great for getting in the right mindset to stay off the shit. Apologies for the shitty quality, another user gave me the link. The pdf must be a draft or something. Shitloads of typos & errors, but still a different way of looking at the quitting process. Good luck anons.

> how about snus which is cultural

yeah well ciggies are cultural in austria, so you can eat a dick Joni

>Implying Vikangz was the only nordic history
Year 1000-2000 what happend then?

> almost broke up with my wife from non-smoking

jesus christi, what a bitchboy

Ever given up after 21 years of pack a day habit? Try it and get back to me. Let me know how that goes for ya.