What does Sup Forums think of Lolita?

Lolita
Novel by Vladimir Nabokov and Film by Stanley Kubrick

Is it just a coincidence that kubrick, a jew had to make a film about pedophilia?

Kubrick in no ways makes any attempt at portraying the book to be inherently morally incorrect, FOR GOD SAKES SHES A FUCKING CHILD???

this movie pissed me off, its a pedophilia sympathizer. sad.

wtf i hate kubrick now

So that's why it was called the Lolita Express

The Kubrick version of Lolita is shit, he himself stated that he was told to cut massive amounts of his vision away, as it would be too intense for the audience.

The 97 version is way better.

>FOR GOD SAKES SHES A FUCKING CHILD???
Did you fucking read any of that?

The book is about her actively seducing the dude, not the other way around.
Its all her, not the dude's fault.

Youre fucking retarded

are you stupid? he cries and begs for her to come with him and be his partner at the end and she tells him no.

stop defending your russian pedo ancestor who wrote the book. patzer

>pedophilia
Dolores was 13 at the first time, and was a literal slut.
Nah famalam.

>97
Yeah, more "deeply emotional" and more mature, Kubric basically made a cartoon movie.
But I still don't like neither.

The book and the movies are great. I relate with Humbert Humbert.

I met a girl who was 15, when she was 16 (legal age) I took her virginity. Her parents found out and won't let her talk to me anymore. But dang, it was the best experience of my life

He was a obsessed/over protective cunt, she was a whore.
It was a lose-lose situation.

And of course she ended in absolute misery because HER OWN actions when she escaped with Quilty. So fuck her.

we should not only have a wall on the border but also on Sup Forums to keep you roaches out

>mexican intellectual here

I like Kubrick, but protagonist couldn't be more insufferable with his stink of desperation

Either be the father or fuck some other chick

You're both fucking retards. Humbert is an unreliable narrator. You're not supposed to take his interpretation of events at face value.

What's it about?

Holy shit jesus christ.

You know it's ANTI pedo, right? AND you know it calls out hollywood pedophilia?

Have you fucking read the book?

>Quincey symbolises hollywood jews molesting young kids
>Book talks about how humbert regrets being seduced and how it could never have worked, he's sorry for what he did
>It's also redpilled as fuck and shows the true nature of women

Only a fucking moron thinks this shit is some pro pedo shit, read the god damn book before you post here, it's a literary masterpiece.

Sup Forums should LOVE the book.

So funny AND original post.

A nymphet lover.

lolita is also word for attractive young girl.

book is shit but i once had a irl lolita, now that was cash

get the fuck out you fucking roach pedo

I FUCKING HATE TYT

But Humbert was a literal cuck, He got cheated several times and by several women, not only Dolores cucked him.

It was a decent book, though nothing really special story wise. Nabokov`s strength is his language, he is insanely good linguist and makes sentences astounishing in their beuty - he didnt just write like that, he even thinks and speaks like that: read his interview, he appears as one of most intellegent (but also pretentious) beings you`ve learn about.

As far the book itself goes though, there is nothing special about it - its quite realistic, though has issues since geographically it initially should have been different, and some things are played way too dramatic. Lolita and pedophilly is actually of little relevance and focus, and its more about slightly psychopatic main character that is akin to Van Gough and likes.

The book gained attention mainly thanks to controversy. As a topic of exploration of either pedophilic urges or historical context its not very important

Revelation of the method by crypto-Kabbalist sicko Kubrick. Mocking us is one of their favorite pastimes.

>pedo
not really, she was 14 when we started our "relationship".

kubrick is pretty good imho, i really like majority of his movies.

vertigo is literally the best thriller i ve watched ever.

Yes, but that's just part of the story. Humbert is there to serve as a warning for men, not to be like him.

Dolores serves as a warning not to underestimate teenage girls, they're a lot more Machiavellian than you think. If you let women get away with shit they will get out of control. She's a metaphor for men.

Quilty/quincy the playwright is referencing how the showbiz industry uses people up and make subtle digs at the allegations of hollywood pedo shit (which has gone on since the beginning of showbiz).

There's so much more in the book, it's redpilled as fuck and is full of life lessons.

Only an uneducated moron would read it and think it's pro-pedophilia, it's actually a grave warning of the danger.

the film in the end shows the step father begging lolita to come live with him, also showing him crying and driving away. This definitely had elements of sympathy toward pedophilia. You can say Lolita was a whore and 'seduced' him, but thats the point, shes fucking 15, she doesnt know what shes doing, so its easy for adults to take advantage. and in this case she was taken advantage. terrible film.

the points you made about the book are valid, however the film was quite the contrary.

>Its all her, not the dude's fault.
But thats wrong. There is nothing special about Lolita, she`s just the common young slut, and not the only one in her generation. The focus is on MC entirely. And he stayed at their house and with her mother because of her, also didnt had guts to actively seduce her - he`s pedo because of his childhood trauma, not because young slut actively corrupted him.

Well, I've never thought about the "warnings".
Really interesting point of view, seriously.

>be user
>Be 13
>Hot drunk mild with big tits wants to suck your dick
>NO IM JUST A CHILD AND THIS IS WRONG
>PLEASE STOP SUCKING MY DICK OR I CALL THE COPS

All those wannabe moralists.

well it requires both parties to be willing. the moment male discovers his sexuality, he will be willing for sure. but idk about female.

Read this book in school. It's actually a really well written book it's just fucking weird and pedo loving.. Dunno why it's in schools....

>common young slut
She was not a average "sluty" girl of the 50's, She gave a blowjob to a guy she just meet at a "education camp". That's not normal, she was a special kind of whore.

Wrong, you've misinterpreted it.

You ARE supposed to feel sorry for humbert, but not in the way you think. You're supposed to feel sorry for him falling prey to dolores (they are both victims in their own way) but by feeling sorry for him he's supposed to serve as a lesson of what not to be.

Actually, in the book (i dunno about the movie) he's trying not to be seduced by her but gives in.

The entire book is a warning for both men and women. Men not to fall prey to women and for women to not whore around and waste their life.

A normal human being will feel sorry for both characters and hopefully take away not to replicate their mistakes. That's the theme of the book, it uses pedophilia as an early form of clickbait to get you to read.

The book is actually not about pedo shit whatsoever, it's about understanding how life can play out and what mistakes not to make.

While men are warned not to let a beautiful girl manipulate them, women are warned not to waste their life and pursue a man who will treat them poorly in the end.

It uses the pedo shit as a BRILLIANT storytelling tool, unfortunately most people get triggered to shit by this and are unable to shelve it and see what the story's really about.

He's a talented guy, but that doesn't mean he's a good one.

He's part of the (((cult))) that infests Hollywood and elsewhere.

His movies are just revelation of pedo and related stuff as a form of mockery and possibly to create a scenario where we 'deserve' what ever evil befalls us.

They reveal what's going on in coded films and then if we're to stupid, apathetic or weak willed to stop them then - in a perverse sense - we deserve what we get.

If you read the book, you`d know her same age friends were already fucking around. She was not special.

Also there is misconception that it`s supposed to show US realities - while Nabokov intended to write it set in Switzerland or Belgium, but adapted for US since moved there.

i didnt watch lolita but pre-60s it was very common for young girls to get their way with older men.

this "le people should be around same age when they marry" is a new thing imho.

>Actually, in the book (i dunno about the movie) he's trying not to be seduced by her but gives in.
He`s passive pedo and scared. He only refuses her since knows the risks, he still in that situation however because he decided to fuck her mother to be in household with her.

Exactly. This happens today, but behind closed doors. Almost every politician, powerful hollywood person is going to be acting like quilty in the story to a degree.

The book was a redpill about how this will continue to happen.
See my posts above.

The pedophilia really only matters in the story in regards to the playwright, as it's a metaphor for what happens in real life.

As for humbert and dolores, the pedophilia needs to be taken out of their story to analyse it. Their relationship has very little to do with it and more to do with where they end up and the mistakes they make.

Of course, good luck explaining this to the common man who gets triggered at the mere idea of someone writing a book like this.

Most Kubrick movies have a female having complete control over a male, over vice versa.

HH had Lolita's mom under his thumb, he was under Lolita's thumb, and she was under Quilty thumb.

You can see this theme in most of Kubrick's work, such as Eyes Wide Shut, Barry Lyndon, The Killing, even The Shining.

In his movies, there's always a man that has complete control over a woman, or vice versa, and Lolita is a perfect example of that.

Americans dont know what pedophilia is. They would rather just sexualize young girls instead of marrying one.

Everyone in this thread is retard except me. Y'all plebs didn't understand one iota of the book.

Humbert is an unreliable narrator and whose word is not to be trusted.

>The human child, the one noticed by non-nymphomaniacs, answers to other names, "Lo", "Lola", "Dolly", and, least alluring of all, "Dolores". "But in my arms," asserts Humbert, "she was always Lolita." And in his arms or out, "Lolita" was always the creation of Humbert's craven self. The Siren-like Humbert sings a song of himself, to himself, and titles that self and that song "Lolita". To transform Dolores into Lolita, to seal this sad adolescent within his musky self, Humbert must deny her her humanity.

tbqh its not pedo if the girl is 15+ in my book. 15+ and girl pretty much becomes good in looks, developed boobs and tights in general etc.

girls ALWAYS prefer older guys anyways because they believe they are much more mature, it just is a problem because our (((current years))) society tells us so.

i ll be honest i didnt read the book nor watched any movies, never was interested in it. but even in Asimov's science fictions, girls are pretty young and men are pretty old compared to each other.

thanks for explaining everything, i very much appreciate your comments to clear up my misunderstanding. people like you make Sup Forums the great board it is. thanks. - OP

Wrong, that's just a meme started to subconsciously break down resistance to perversion.

A 40+ year old guy fucking 13 year old girl was never normal where I'm from.

its true, it was not a problem socially back in the day, it just recently started to be a problem past 60-70 years.

even now all over the world we hear about young mothers that give birth 15-16 y/o. its especially still a norm in rural places where the state doesnt have too much say in.

Fuck off shitskin

>Humbert must deny her her humanity.

but she's hot,
so has no humanity to begin with

I might give the movie a watch, should be interesting to see the differences.

The original book (not the censored shit) is fucking superb and the furthest thing from a pro-pedo book, it disgusts me to see it even suggested in this thread.

It's one of THE most redpilled books for both young men and women to read, warning them of what dangers not to follow lest they end up like the protagonists.

Read the book. It sounds like many anons are having their views perverted by watching a kike interpretation of the book.

It's very fucking redpilled.

See my posts above mate. Humbert is to be pitied (this triggers people if they don't understand the book) because your pity is supposed to make you not want to end up like him.

Pitying humbert is a good thing, but some cunts just can't sympathize with a pedophile for one second to see the underlying message.

You don't have to condone his behavior to understand the message of the book.

No problem, i just don't want to see a masterpiece get dumped on by people going MUH PEDOS and not actually understanding the book whatsoever.

And from the female perspective the book is also a warning not to seduce good men and destroy them and go for shit men who will destroy them.

It's a very, very based book.

Kek, you're just asking to get trolled.

Anyone got the picture of the american 9 year old wife and 19 year old husband from the 30's?

why dont YOU fuck off hans?

is Sup Forums srsly having a non retarded conversation about lolita

mods can you please ban people like this? are you fucking serious?

roaches STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM POL holy fucking shit

This is what im talking about.

Marrying a girl at 15 is better than letting her destroy herself slutting around later.

because I'm not a shitskin?

did you ever talk to a 15-16 y/o really? its what i always hear from them.

really? there are more shitskins under german flag than turkey imho. statistically you being a shitskin has a higher chance.

There's going to be one retard in a minute, there always is.

We can laugh at him for not being able to comprehend the book.

Why get triggered, free speech is a good thing. Debate him if you disagree with his points.

I can agree with that. 15 is not a child, whatsoever.

Only in our modern feminist society where the state tries to tell 22 year olds they are children (i shit you not my government does this).

It's part of the state wanting people to remain kids longer and thus grow into fucked up adults completely reliant on the state.

Yes, I even fucked two that age. But I'm 20 and not planning on marrying them. And now fuck off you Muslim lowlife

Kubrick was a nazi. His filmmaking style was partly inspired by his uncle in law who made nazi propaganda films

>marrying 15 y/o
its nice and fun to hang around maybe because they fullfill your fatherly instincts and add some sexuality to it as well but its not good to marry a young girl imho. they almost always dont know shit about what to do with their lives and need a men to sort things out for them (imho the reason why young girls prefer older men).

i d rather have a wife who can take care of herself.

It's because the older men are more capable of providing for them. Your point is right.

It really just goes back to biology, women are always going to seek out the best provider.

And that's not going to be a kid working at mcdonalds.

kubrick was a jew

i am 26 and not planing marrying them as well. am i a honorary german now?

nice digits. no wonder why his movies were awesome. nazi propoganda machine was so effective. wish more people adopted such stuff in filmmaking.

Why did Quilty cuck Humbert so hard? He just thought it was funny?

>NABOkov
>writes about lewd

What a coincidence that PENISkov wrote such things.

You marry them to start a family thats why. The goal should always be stable families.

All countries need to adopt the German system where the parents have to consent their 14 year daughter to marry.

/polita/, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Sup Forums-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Sup Forums. Lee. Ta. He was Sup Forums, plain Sup Forums, in the morning, standing 6 feet 3 and Natsoc. He was /polack/ in slacks. He was Sup Forumslie at school. He was Sup Forumsitically Incorrect on the dotted line. But in my arms he was always Sup Forumsita. Did he have a precursor? He did, indeed he did. In point of fact, there might have been no Sup Forumsita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial r/eddit-kiddo. In a cuckdom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Sup Forumsita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a redpiller for a fancy quick run down. Ladies and gentlemen of the Jewry, exhibit number one is what the merchants, the scheming, treacherous, ignoble-nosed merchants, envied. Look at this tangle of memes.

No, you're still a criminal muslime here in Germany because at your age it's illegal to fuck fifteen year olds.

what the fuck?
where to you got that from?
you're only allowed to fuck 1 year olds up to the age of 21 with the consent of the parents
you can't even marry underage
it's illegal

you cant create stable families without making sure people that marry are stable to start with and only way to do it is to brainwash them through education system.

i am not going to marry an extremely volatile girl sorry.

WRONG.

"Lolita" doesn't exist. "Lolita" is a representation of Humbert sick fantasy of what he wants Dolores to be (notice he is the only one who calls her Lolita...the name itself if a symbol for his delusional fantasy).

Think of this way...if you every watch an interview with a kiddy fiddler you notice how they will perceive innocuous things like a 5yr old doing kart wheels as flirtation.

Humbert pov is not to be trusted. He is fucked in the head.

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

>tfw no lilGF

*only allowed to fuck 14 year olds up to the age of 21 WITH consent

but you just said you fucked young girls at age 15/16 too. you make no sense hans, and i though germans were the logical ones. urban myth i guess.

i can only paraphrase but there's a very good line in Lolita which is very Sup Forums

Humbert is leafing through a magazine and remarks on "the careful racial balance of American advertisements"

something like that. we were fucking Jewed by the 1950s

The hell is the point of that then?

>you're only allowed to fuck 1 year olds up to the age of 21 with the consent of the parents

wat

Because He was a absolute madman
But "He was a nymphet lover" so He knew Dolores was a special kind of girl, He wanted her.
She cooperated so everything got fucked up.

Now, this is good.

Haven't seen the movie but the book is quite objectively one of the finest novels of the 20th century and you're a pleb brainlet if you haven't read it.

you cant touch girls below 18 regardless of whatever according to law in turkey. kek.

You were right the first time hanz

god i know Sup Forums is full of retards but this thread is awful

make this same thread on /lit/ and the IQ gap will be glaringly apparent

the sad thing is, for me to meaningfully communicate anything about this book it would require too many words and would be consequently ignored

>Ladies and gentlemen of the Jewry
kek'd out loud

>this

the 97' version kicks ass

11/10 user.

what? I'm just 20
so it's perfectly fine for me, not like I was hiding from the parents

I'm just saying that there's a difference in Germany between a 20 year old fucking an underage and you, who's 26 years old

it's the perfect system, you dumbfuck
as long as you're somewhat in their range of age you're fine to fuck them

of course türk shitskins and bumfucks like you will dislike that

I meant 14

not true. you can fugg 14 year olds at any age in Germany as long as you don't exploit her (whatever that means) i remember a story about a 14 yo grill who fucked her uncle and then ran away with him. they got caught and she sued her parents because they wanted to separate them and she won because the court said that she's old enough to make that decision herself.

Guys go to /lit/ to discuss the meaning of Lolita because you are not getting shit about it.

there is no difference. 18+ and you are considered adult by law.

its not about discussing the book or movie only, its also discussing about some politically incorrect ideas as well.

i r8 8/8

i did it too, i was going to the first or second year of univsristy and she was still in highschool, bonus points:
>she made me watch the 97' lolita togheter, and then raped me in my bed.

>he is the only one who calls her Lolita
Her mom called her Loli too or Dolly if I remember correctly.

But yes, you're somewhat right, sometimes He deliberates in his mind about if He projects Annabel in Dolores. Probably yes, even when He says no "Dolores is unique".

> innocuous things like a 5yr old doing kart wheels as flirtation.
Well, no.

>raped me in bed
user pegging is hardly having your way with a lolita

>telling Sup Forums to go shit up /lit/

The movie both versions were shit.
The book was disgusting. Not saying the book or movie should be banned or anything I just thought it was garbage.

Yes, Lo or Lola, but "Lolita" only exists in Humbert's head.

>well, no
No what? Do think that is flirtation in a situation like that? Pedos are delusional.

We had normal sex, i meant raped me cause like in the movie, she was the thirsty slut and i was the her honorable professor who was a little afraid of being made a sexual object by a thinner and smaller girl.
Hot stuff, i fucked her all around the house.

AusAnon is right. RusAnon is also right, the book is very beautifully written, some of the most beautiful writing I've ever read. For fucks sake, he has you sympathising with a class of person that 99.9% of the population agrees are the worst people on earth. The moral of the story is not pro-pedo, it's anti-pedo. More than that though, it shows you WHY pedophilia is bad for everyone - Humbert can never achieve the romance he desires because he is in love with a figment of his imagination. The 'Lolita' he has created in his mind is merely a transitory stage in the development of Dolores, and any feelings he has for her are doomed to tragedy because he loves his projection of her, he projects intention into her playfulness and corrupts her. The harder he tried to hold onto her, the more she sought to escape him. For her, even though she had already had sex with a peer before Humbert, it totally fucks her life up by corrupting the role of the father who is meant to be a provider, caretaker and mentor, not a lecherous sleaze who lets you manipulate him with sexual favors in exchange for rewards. Her escape however only leads her into the hands of a true predator, one who doesn't have the gentle spirit of Humbert and doesn't seek love but seeks to abuse and use up little girls and discard them when they are done with them (as discussed, allegory for Hollywood Jew Pedos). It's a great book, and if you don't agree I think you've either never read it or you're stupid.