The evil racists and islamophobes won't tell you this!!

The evil racists and islamophobes won't tell you this!!

Muhammed won't let the women drive. One of the few intelligent decisions the Caliphate of Sweden has blessed the devout with.

Men cause about 6.1 million road deaths every year, while smart independent women only do 4.4 million. Stop being such a sexist and islamophobic!!!

What are the driving hours for each gender?
Honestly Islam does do a few things right, but I ain't no apostate.
Deus Vult.

Could it be the national car manufacturer (Volvo) makes small tanks disguised as cars? I wonder what the death rates are for Korea (Hyundai).

Libertarian road deniers btfo

They can't die in auto accidents if they're killed by followers of the religion of peace.

My Volvo saved my life last month. I was driving down the street when I got distracted by a pretty girl on the sidewalk showing her legs. The car I was following stopped unexpectedly, and if it hadn't been for the automatic emergency braking I would have hit him.

this is why we need burqas

Sweden was being genius in environmental and safety, they thought they can solve anything, boy they were wrong. Looks like every migrant doesn't shares Swedish compassion for perfection. Now Sweden has the highest theft and rape on planet.

fuck that, much easier to just have cameras and autobreaks desu.

>Men cause about 6.1 million road deaths every year
>while smart independent women only do 4.4 million
Nah mate, men cause 10.5 million deaths because they let their women drive, it's a convenient mistake.

Non-sven living in swedistan (also no achmed)

The reason there are so few roads deaths here is because native svens are giant cuckold faggots that drive far below the speed limit (which is already quite low compared to other european countries).

What most western-european countries consider an 80 km/h road is a 30 km/h road, which is why there are so few deaths.

When it comes to accidents however, there's a fking ambulance riding past my house every 5 minutes, which is either because a sven ruptured his sphincter or because they are such fking autists in traffic that they dont look around them, causing a minor crash but not a fatal crash.

It could also be because in Africa/India they don't follow street signs, if signs even exist. Then they come to Sweden and it's all complicated. You need to remove street signs for them.

The military should use these as transports, an IED won't even scratch it.

There's no nignogs in traffic (at least in my city), wellfare isnt enough to buy a car

Abdul 10/10
Instant classic

>What most western-european countries consider an 80 km/h road is a 30 km/h road, which is why there are so few deaths.

The reason for the low speed limits in Nordic countries is that they also apply for winter.

>When it comes to accidents however, there's a fking ambulance riding past my house every 5 minutes, which is either because a sven ruptured his sphincter or because they are such fking autists in traffic that they dont look around them, causing a minor crash but not a fatal crash.

I'm pretty sure the ambulance is for Muhammed who just blew himself up when his homemade bomb went off.

Men drive more, and drive vehicles that can cause more damage. It's a lot easier to kill someone in a semi than a nissan micra

Goodbexplanation. It always triggers me when media hold some country up as some ideal in terms of "safety" because I know there's always some gay underlying circumstances. All the man hours lost driving that much slower far supercedes a few extra deaths per 100000. Obsession with safety always costs far, far more than it saves in prevention in this day in age.

There's hardly any snow in the deep south of sweden (Skane)

And yeah there's hardly any shitskins or nignogs here, they're all housed in malmo which has its own hospital

Sweden truly was one of safest country in 2013 by traffic deaths.

Its still the reason for the speed limits though.

Especially when the Nissan cuts off the semi like death is an impossibility

I am a man and I try to avoid driving whenever I can. I've been in one accident already where a drunk driver t-boned me and my passenger friend went into a coma for a week. I think I have anxiety from that one night or something because every time I get in a car I freak out, like panic attacks and heart palpitations and shit. Kinda sucks

LITERALLY SHAKING

Only one accident? I knew guys who had a couple in a year, but such statistics are hard to find, since many people don't even call police when minor accident.

Kys
Faggots like you are why more and more "active safety features" are being required driving up cost of both cars and insurance. Have some self control,pleb

>Our shitty country is literally falling apart but hey at least you won't get run over by a car and if you do you probably won't die

Hurray.

It's been a long time since I made a mistake like that, but they happen.

Most motor vehicle deaths here are caused by motorbike drivers. Other injuries that aren't fatal, nobody even talks about it, but that's majority of accidents. Motorbike drivers die easily, since they speed fast and almost no protection.

feels like OP made a clickbait thread..and then i clicked the clickbait pic related.

that's not funny man.. its like he pimped his clickbait.

Give the imigrants cars, let's see that statistic plummet