>>112413166

WTF? I love Putin now!

I love this timeline

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS

You fucking alt-right nazi bigots need to fuck off and jump into the sea with your retard leder Drumpf!

wtf lol

also if true, based putin

>Jan 28th

Why are you even here? For autistic screeching no one is interested in?

I hope you atleast get money for your libtard-tourette, you fucking failure.

This guy doesn't seem like a very good spy..
I mean.. Are spies supposed to be publicly known with their names on newspapers and what not?

>can't refute me
"redpilled" everyone hahahahahahahaha

you drumpftards are so dumb

Convenient that old official had to die of his 3rd heart attack month before the dossier was even published. Now we can't ask him whether he even met or knew Steele in the first place.

I know it's "don't feed the trolls", but
you know what? This isn't the election anymore. You can bait, provoke and insult as long and as many times as you want - you won't be able to change the outcome of the election and the fact that Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America.

So what is your goal here? Feeling smug about insulting anonymous people you'll never meet? Is that _really_ a thing to be proud and smug about?

This shit is getting more and more sad each day. I sincerely hope that you're getting paid for this, otherwise it'd be more depressing and pathetic than anything.

Putin's /ourgoy/

BLUNK IS GOING TO BE IMPEACHED RETARD

I honestly do feel very sorry you.

Can't wait until the UN steps in. You fucks will be the first to go with drumpf, never to be let out.

Why are you so hateful? What did anyone of us do to you, that you feel the urgent need to come here and insult everyone and bait?

Please tell me you get paid, so that I can make fun of you. I was raised to not make fun of anyone with mental disabilities/handicaps - but your behaviour is clearly that of someone with severe autist, atleast.

*autism

inb4 making fun of a spelling error and thus proving my point once more

It's not a spelling error, its a grammar error, rightard.

Fucking blumpkins can't even get english right hahahahaha

Now you're just baiting. I can't believe that you honestly get a bang out of this. This makes it so fucking sad, it's incredible. I do feel sorry for you, your life must be god awful to do this and be like this - either way you're trolling or not.
I hope for you that the feeling of superiority is holding on to you a little bit longer, because
you know what?

At the end of the day I can look in the mirror and feel good about myself. You won't. Why? You're not only dissatisfied with the outcome of the american election, you're in constant discontent with yourself. And that will never go away. You're practically in prison, in your own body. Not even suicide would cure you.

It's terribly sad and it is not even noon here, yet.

Bye.