CALIFORNIA RECOGNIZES TRUMP AS PRESIDENT JUST IN TIME TO REQUEST FINANCIAL AID

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-suddenly-recognized-president-california-liberal-state-begs-help/

mercurynews.com/2017/02/11/gov-jerry-brown-asks-potential-nemesis-president-trump-for-aid/

>"After repeatedly attacking and criticizing President Trump, the State of California is officially asking for his help as they have run short of resources in wake of severe weather that has caused significant damage in the state"

>"Gov. Jerry Brown has asked President Trump to declare a major disaster for California because of damage from January storms"

>'Governor Brown has made his disgust for President Trump known in the past as Breitbart reports that back in March of 2016 Governor Brown said “If Trump were ever elected, we’d have to build a wall around California to defend ourselves from the rest of this country,” which Brown later said was “a joke.”'

NO DEAL, LET 'EM STARVE!

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366
usgovernmentrevenue.com/federal_revenue_by_state.php
usgovernmentspending.com/compare_state_spending_2014bZ0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET FUCKED

Normal people shouldnt be forced to pay for their (((liberal))) lifestyle.

naaaaa,.. you guys want independence? Go for it. Why take our money?

I AM GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN

>Governor Brown claimed this remark was a joke
no dice dickweed, you like wetbacks so much why don't you become one too

Californian here, leave us to die. Thanks.

no.

GET FUCKED, COMMIES. STOP SENDING YOUR KEK HERE, AUSTIN WAS BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT YOUR SPOILED CHILDREN.

oh please god

fag

CA contributes more in taxes than they receive in federal funding.

Help us Trump sama

FUCK CALI LET EM GO

Do they have a surplus? Yes? Nobody cares

You can keep lying to yourself if it helps you sleep at night, Juan.

Trump curse strikes again

I visited Cali last month, that state disgusts me so fucken much. That cesspool needs to break away and drown or something.

Yeah!!! You tell them (((Germany)))!!!

Naaa,.. just do your calexit and be happy. Try not to get invaded.

Hate the governor as much as you want but there's 40 million people living there. Don't let the little man be the victim of the elite's squabbling

trump should make him get on his knees and beg.

Stupid cuck.

Just so you know, we don't need you fucking hicks or the federal money we'll be just fine. Also #notmygovernor

I wonder who have elected him, hmm?

"It was just a jape my friend!"
lmao

>Please help us goy... PLES SEND HELP

> severe weather
> literally a normal amount of rain for any other state

HAHA SAME!

Which part? I'm in NE California and it's great. In Nevada county even the gardeners and taxi drivers were white.

this

MY AURA SMILES AND NEVER FROWNS

Fuck do Californians do anything other than complain? First they were all "Wah, we need agua, plz send rains and water bottles because drought is fucking our tender boipussies" and now they get some fucking rain and they complain about how their shitty dirt mound of a dam is breaking. Should have spent all that money on improving their infrastructure instead of on Paco Wall-hopper and his 28 crotch-goblins.

The only people who will die are niggers, taconiggers and tyrannies anyway.

It was in the bay area. I heard northern cali is a little different though.

>letting a willing servant starve

For shame, Sup Forums. If they let Trump in then Trump should go in. This ties them to Trump and makes it impossible for them to back out.

Go read Art of the Deal. California will bend the knee and Trump will let them kiss the ring.

Let them crawl across broken glass on their knees to beg for assistance.

No mercy for traitors. No mercy.

Butte county voted 46% Trump; its rightful MAGA clay.

The dam would only kill our fellow deplorables

It was just a prank bro

Socal spic reporting here...
can someone be behind me to behead me as I thrust this dagger towards my stomach to disembowl my self plz?
needz to do proper seppuku n sheit :C

As much as we all hate Cali, Trump isn't the kind to even let people who hate him suffer, other than criminals of course.

Sadly the dam is located in one of the few red pockets of the state

We will have martyrs soon

Top kek, this is actually a great bargaining opportunity for Trump.

Give them the funds in exchange for removing sanctuary status on the cities so ICE can BTFO all the spics

You have to go back

BOW DOWN AND KISS THE RING KEK

California can go fuck itself. Go get some aid from Mexico, fags

Integrity level: too low to be detected with modern instruments.

Well good thing there's a lot of criminals in California.

commiefornia is going to get art of the deal'd fucking hard.

Not gonna be the case when Apple and Google move out

>blaming germany for their actions when theyre just another one of your puppet states

>Gov. Jerry Brown has asked President Trump to declare a major disaster for California

Let me tell you, folks, California is terrible. Absolutely terrible. It's a major disaster. They've got drought and floods at the same time. They've got illegals and crime is through the roof. This is why we need to MAGA. Sad!

This. If those faggots want to secede then they can join Mexico. Fuck 'em.

Sacrifices must sometimes be made. They shall have a seat at the right hand of KEK.

CALEXIT
WE RICH
FUCK THE EAST
#NEVERTRUMP

> Gets rekt by nature

Please gib moneys we starve

>declares a major disaster for California
>only lists San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego

to where? 4 generations Murcan.. do u own a ranch/property in the heartland or close to the wilderness? I'll b waifu dat sux dix n sheit? (25% spic)

>contributes more in taxes than they receive in federal funding.

>Insulting the president
>Want to be separate country
>At the same time begging for federal money.

Liberals logic and integrity.

Dems in 1800s be like: Abe Lincoln is not my president.

Dems in 2016 be like: Donald Trump is not my president.

It's really not that bad.
Fuck them. They'll live.
They need to drop the sanctuary city bullshit if they want federal aid.

>be Californian
>have pro illegal immigration government
>constantly bitching
>pass more shitty laws
>bitch some more
>overrun by immigrants
>virtue signal
>die in flood
>get head cut off by a wetback
is California the Europe of the USA?

What faggot fuck state are you from? We already told you to shut your dick suckers and nuke us from orbit.

God will save California if there are 10 righteous men there

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pic related.

Maybe replace "head cut off" with "crashed into while wetback drives drunk"

RIP California.

You are the Sweden of the U.S. A let shameful let down to the country.

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother!

SOON I WILL BE PRE-SI-DENT

>FUCK FASCIST USA AND TRUMP
>PLS SAVE ME SENPAI

>its a "/the donald/ doesnt realize ca & ny tax dollars are the only reason red states arent 3rd world hellholes" episode

try again faggots

>tfw the God Emperor is 4D-chessing the fuck out of commiefornia

This.

How hurt is your anus?

Trump should say no, at the very least a severe reduction or make him beg on TV. If he cucks on this after learning what happens when you do after supporting Ryan and McCain he'll never learn.

You saw the spillway

The only good traps all had hormone and blockers before puberty. And then there are those pseudo-hemaphrodite. Both cases result in something that is generally more girly than most girls, but it's health is fucked beyond repair.

>its a "/the donald/ doesnt realize ca & ny tax dollars are the only reason red states arent 3rd world hellholes"
>Its a libshits don't realize the "red states" they're talking about are the blackest states in the US Episode

HAHAHA
Yeah, red states don't produce anything when Obongo the jungle nigger bans oil drilling and coal extraction.
You're about to see places like Wyoming transform into the new white dubai.

I feel bad for the rural counties up North in California. They are more conservative and have to deal with SoCal politicians ginning to city dwellers who live in a bubble. Long Live The 51st State of Jefferson.

Conference soon
get in here fags

You can bet your ass Trump will help but this faggot governor is gona pay a price one way or another for this treasenous shit.

In all seriousness, Trump needs to make a statement ASAP pledging to offer any necessary aid as soon as it becomes necessary and ensuring that he stands for all Americans.

There is no possible way for (((CNN))) or the (((NYT))) to twist a high road comment like that. Not in a manner which doesn't appear transparent and reflect more poorly on them, anyway.

California is a commie cuck state full of people who shouldn't be there in there in the first place. But any Americans there shouldn't be judged by the worst of the state.

Trump needs to make it apparent he's for all Americans. Best way to silence those trying to divide the population by accusing him of being the divider.

>Ignores useless politician.
>Personally intervenes to help citizens of state.
>"Not my president" silenced instantly.

Not sure I can handle all this winning.

Give financial aid right after they pass a voter ID law.
Or else they can get fucked.

ay papi, de que estas hablando wey? puro XX aqui pendejo. Agara tu pinche guitarra y toca bachata mayate puto!

What's that Jerry? You need our help now? I thought I wasn't your president?

I think Trump should give my shit state money under one condition.

An emergency session of congress should be called, so that the entirety of the house, senate, and country can watch as Governor Brown gets on his knees and begs Trump for the money.

Oh good. I guess we really don't need federal funding if that is the case.

The areas getting flooded are bright red

You guys are dumb AF

The liberal areas have no water to get flooded

Wait, I'm looking at this shit right now and comparing it. California Spending as of 2014 was at 470.7 billion dollars and federal tax income that same year was 369.2 billion, a net negative of almost 100 billion dollars.

New York shows something similar, with 308.9 billion in exp and income at 250.6 billion, a -58.3 billion total.

Texas is 231.6 in exp for 2014 and income is 265.3

Florida is 159.9 in expenditure and income is 154.4, or -5.5 billion.

How in the fuck did this meme start? Am i misreading the facts?

usgovernmentrevenue.com/federal_revenue_by_state.php

usgovernmentspending.com/compare_state_spending_2014bZ0a

all that money and he can't get rid of those bags under his eyes

Yeah, and those liberal areas are REALLY going to be short on water after one of the biggest reservoirs has a premature release before they can rob it's water. Going to be some brown lawns in Los Angeles this year, filthy fucking water stealing whores!

Californian here. Fuck Gov Moonbeam. Fuck all the snarky liberals that came here to post about how CA gives more in taxes than it takes which is a fucking myth. It's a fucking sinking ship how bad in debt california is. Cut off funding to sanctuary cities. Cut off funding to sanctuary universities like Berkeley. Cut financial aid to california students. There goes FSA for MILLIONS of students. Didn't CA threaten to not send federal tax money? Let's do it. Can't wait for martial law.

Weren't they talking about secession at one point? How in the fuck would they do that with such a deficit? Seems as laughable as Scotland trying to get independence.

30 million of them being spics, niggers, and Asians.

Give them 1 dollar for each illegal they deport

Are they related? I bet Schulz will look like Soros after a few heart transplants and consuming some infant souls.

It's a fucking myth. I remember back when we had the Governator, our massive growing debt was on the nightly fucking news. I can't remember the exact number but I remember it was some massive amount of debt and constantly growing.

Then governor Fagatron got elected and I haven't heard a peep about the debt since.

Of course Trump should help them. It's not their fault their government is such garbage.

Besides, it's good to have the higher ground, both strategically and morally.

I think he should help them, then he'll get some brownie points from those cucks.

He will reap the souls of the germanic deluded degenerates.

It is scare that until 25 years Cali was a GOP stronghold. Now, due to mexican colonisation it is in the hands of the Dems.

The similar scenario will hapen to the rest of USA.

>Sorry President Trump is unavailable to take your call. Please call back in 4 years time.