16%

>16%

green eyes > blue eyes

pretty good for a country that was inhabited by natives. What's England's excuse?

50% master race

Based Scotland

>that drop-off

wew

>jerking off about your eye color when you're the most cucked country in yurop

this is how the white race dies

>snot eyes
>in any way good whatsoever

Blue eyed user here.

We could literally make your country uninhabitable with a few missiles if we wanted to and your blue eyes wont do anything to protect you.

>Adult pop
That's code for all the babies are niggers

Finno-ugric supremacy

green eyed RH neg blood never had any medical issues or need for meds

I would never trust a Fingoloid.

well, why haven't you passed on your genes through your white wife?!

I'm green eyed. Am I kosher or what?

>89%
So I'm a special snowflake, my eyes are poison green

>your white wife
user is currently being cucked by his white wife with a mudslime

>tfw jews are whiter than most of Europe

>tfw Romania has more blue eyed Volks than the US

/thread

Brown eyed American checking in

Sorry

I can tell you right now this chart is a crock of shit.
I could walk around town and look every passing person in the eye and only about 1/4 might have blue eyes.

> (adult population)

kek, France & Belgium are so cucked that they excluded kids (nigglets) from the stats.

>48%

stfu with that shit

Was thinking the same, feels bad

The black pill is that the white race is a walking corpse. Even here in America (the largest white population in the world) I would take a guess that 80% of children are non white.

HaHaa im 13 btw HaHaa

>A 2002 study found that the prevalence of blue eye color among the white population in the United States to be 33.8% for those born from 1936 through 1951 compared with 57.4 percent for those born from 1899 through 1905.[14] As of 2006, one out of every six people, or 16.6% of the total population, and 22.3% of whites, has blue eyes. Blue eyes are continuing to become less common among American children.[36]

Who is responsible for this?

I'd like to see it broken up by state. I'm from Nebraska and I'd be surprised if it was below 50% here, all of my family has blue eyes. In California, New Mexico, or Arizona the number's probably close to 10%, if even that.
Pakis, Indians, and Niggers.

>Sweden
>Not even on the list

This isnt twitch.tv, pekka

Why are blue eyes so attractive?

I hate being born with these shit brown eyes. I look at films from the 50s and 60s, all the good looking celebrities have blue eyes, I can tell even when it's in black and white. I'm guessing it's because it's so rare, and it's lighter colored as opposed to dark which usually means shitskin and danger.

Fuck, even the renaissance paintings have angels with blue eyes. It's like the highest tier of humanity. If you were born with blue eyes you are pretty much not even human, you're above human, angels.

>Sweden not on the graph

??? this is dumb as hell. also we are facefucking 99% of the world economically per capita despite being 50% white, absolutely pathetic you guys, step your shit up

>Spain
>16%

Maybe it goes to show that multiculturalism actually works?

>people still think ireland is not white
remember to call out d&c shills

So if everybody makes fun of Finns for being Mongols and shit then how are they whiter and lighter than everybody else, with blonder hair and bluer eyes?

and even then it's pretty embarrassing

My mother and sister have blue eyes. I, on the other hand, have yellow.

Is it working for Sweden?

Do you have jaundice?

>tfw brown-eyed
why live?

Amd that whole tribe of Blonde Haired Blue Eyed btown islander niggers are better?

They are still niggers.

For the dream of having blue eyed grandchildren.
You might be recessive blue eyed anyway, you might even have blue eyed children.

This
Is Ireland really that high? I though they were brown hair, brown eye tier

i am part gypsy, why bother?

Go back to India, shitskin

Do you at least have light-colored hair? I was born blonde but my hair turned dark brown when I turned 4 y.o.

Yeah probably just An Hero now desu senpai

No, my eyes are healthy and the sclera is white. The iris is golden/yellowish in hue.

>tfw brown eyed pleb
>tfw girls have regularly cited my eyes as a good feature after my shoulders, chest and eyebrows (No. Seriously. Tons of girls comment on my eyebrows. I've had them ask me how I get them like that. what the fuck? I don't touch them)

What does it mean?

Browne eyes and pale/flushed skin is a common Anglo phenotype. At least our genes came from Europe, whereas you are a bunch of Amerindian rape babies.

And no, for a country that is supposed to contain the largest population of European descended people on the planet, 16% is pretty fucking poor.

Hispanics and other brown people are counted as white here. Among actually whites the blue eye percentage is probably the same, or close to, what it was in 1905

I've never seen such low stats for the US. At least 1/3 of young whites have blue eyes.

Lot of gingers, tends to mean lighter eye colours, same with Scotland I guess.

More pakies than Scotland basically, drags us down.

>brown eyes are anglo
No, go back to Wales

>i am part gypsy, why bother?
good question

>is Ireland really that high
Lad what

This isn't true at all, 1905 was the start of the flood of Southern Italians into the country. How many of them do you think have blue eyes?

>Browne eyes and pale/flushed skin is a common Anglo phenotype

It really isn't unless you live in London. I know like one brown eyed person.

Stop fetishsizing eye color you creepy cuck

I know gingers usually have lighter eyes but they're only like 7% of the Pop. 50%+ for blue only is hard for me to believe

Young whites are a minority of births in the country senpai. And none of the other groups that comprise the majority can even have blue eyes normally.

Well fugg mate, you're just a full on pisseye.
Tough luck mate, try not to spread that phenotype.

Except only blue and grey eyes are completely free of melanin.
So you're basically proudly boasting you have half nigger eyes and think that's somehow better than nigger-free eyes

Italians BTFO

Post your eyes. I don't believe that Ireland has +50% blue eyes

You are being fucking retarded and letting Sup Forums's autism dominate your already puerile and stupid worldview. Light eyes do not automatically mean sanctuary and amicability. Nordics are a bunch of cold and detached autists and there was a time when their descendants (vikings) were going around slaughtering women and children for plunder. I've met plenty of blue eyed, violent sociopaths in England, in fact I almost equate the look to sociopathy and violence, but I do that based on past experiences, not based on hanging out on Sup Forums and forming the disingenuous conclusion that melanin = niggerdom in any and all forms. You are fucking dumb.

But what am i, senpai?
Also nope. Blue eyes > all.
The first thing I liked about my now-wufe when we've met :^)

English/Danish rape babies basically.

Bad luck there, women think they're very pretty.

We aren't Married yet

Fuck off Non-Country

Don't be butthurt about your shitskin eyes, just fuck off back to africa

>caring what women think

tfw blue eyes

You don't get to pass on your eye color genes otherwise my friend.

>Nordics are a bunch of cold and detached autists and there was a time when their descendants (vikings) were going around slaughtering women and children for plunder.

>complains about Sup Forums autism
>exhibits Sup Forums autism

But does your ""aryan superiority"" help you protect your women from Ahmeds, Sven? Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't last for long.

Paki detected.
Is your blue eyed ANGLO boss being stingy with your tech support wage?

>not even on the list
hahaaaahaha

>not just raping random women in strange european countries to pass on your genes

>only 22.3% of whites have blue eyes
Bahahahaha burgers are so tainted and mixed with niggers and injuns.
>america
>white

Says the Moor..

>tfw blue eyed shitalian
WE WUZ WHITE

What do I look like to you, a muslim?

Spectre needs to die

>Iberian
>white

>grotty snotties
Yeah you do actually

>tfw half little sister and brother has blue eyes and blonde hair, but you've got the shittiest genes and end up with brown hair and eyes
>tfw the age gap is 20 years
>tfw they will probably call me oldfag instead of big bro

T-TAKE IT BACK, GOY!!!

Italians make up 5.5% of america's background. Not only this, there's a huge portion with blue/green eyes. In the north it's much higher but even sicilians have light eyes thanks to the goths and normans. There simply weren't enough italians to do this, there was also migration by the scandis during this time that would have canceled out the italian caused increase. It's likely that these studies are done in certain areas where brown/blue eyes are likely to dominate. Had they been done in NYC during the 1930s then it's likely the brown eye proportion would be larger but do it in the south and it's just anglos/saxons...

While I have no idea what that means, I can assure you that I would never follow moehommad.

>We

pretty sure you won't have anything to do with it, Cleetus

> Italians
> Huge portion have blue eyes
LOL not the ones that came here, only the ones from the North. Also:
> What is interbreeding
A lot of Italians and Irish people had kids. The Irish are a huge proportion of America and generally have blue eyes, but not their kids when they fuck an Italian with brown eyes. Then those same genes propagate throughout the country. Seriously outside of the Midwest blue eyes are the exception among white Americans, nowhere near the norm.
> Sicilians
> Light Eyes
Have you ever been to Sicily?