AfD fires controversial Politician

In January, Björn Höcke made remarks that Germany should move on from the Holocaust Guilt. Back then, AfD didnt remove him.

Now Frauke Petry has supposedly demanded for him to be removed, my assumption is that it was not that particular incident but a number of other incidents that hurt the Party in public perception.

Schulzfags will claim this as a Victory. But its not. Now Media cant nail AfD down on those remarks.

>pic related
The One (pregnant) who did the firing

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/inland/politik/eilmeldung-hoecke-50319814.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tkc-gnYRbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=MFoA8xmkKqg
youtu.be/J_u5EDVDnCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats Björn Hocke.
And an article about OP.
bild.de/politik/inland/politik/eilmeldung-hoecke-50319814.bild.html

You should be reminded everyday of the Holocaust.

That bulge

>hey maybe we shouldn't feel guilty about the Jewish internment camps from 70 years ago
>RACIST NAZI!!!!!!!!

Germany, fix your shit.

>they dumped the incredible Höcke
They're going to regret that.

incredibly cucked move on their part

did they not learn that they double down, not back down?

If they ever drop Baum, I'm done with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkc-gnYRbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=MFoA8xmkKqg

>Earth 3017
>REMEMBER THE SIX TRILLION JEWS THAT DIED

Who knew that that cunt Petry would ruin the party!

>Now Media cant nail AfD down on those remarks.

Does that really change much in the long run, though?

How likely is AfD victory looking at the moment?

I only briefly hear things about it, and never looked deeply into it. As I understand it, election is not likely, but they are using this as an opportunity to acquire a political foothold in the country with their ideals.

Also, I agree with the sentiment by >did they not learn that they double down, not back down?

>They're going to regret that
He definetly gathered a fringe group of voters for the Party.

He's right though, regardless of whether the holocaust took place exactly as described, Germany should be able to move on from it.

Women fuck everything up. I guess is time to use "that"

You say fringe but I can guarantee you that's it's more than just a fringe. He was a good segway into things, he was unapologetically German and that's what you guys need.

I would like to insert my penis into her vagina and thrust repeatedly until I ejaculate

Höcke was damaging for the party with his unnecessary public appearances. giving him the boot was the only rational thing to do.

>did they not learn that they double down, not back down?
You might do that in the US. But here People dont work like that.

Overall of course im not happy he is gone. He got the Party in the News. And like Trump there is no bad publicity

Shame. Höcke was based.

The average modern german is a pants shitting coward weasle who easily bows to authority and (((public oppinion)))

Women seriously can't do anything right all the time.

this happened recently? kinda disappointing tbqh.

You don't because authority and the establishment by apologizing and eating your own tail.

>let a pregnant women make decissions
She is fucking prgnant, she is a strong woman but she wants to safe a country, while being prgnant. That is to much.
And now we see her first tromendous mistake, she should give away the leadership to someone else as soon as possible, or we are fucked.

I havent heard a single person saying, omg Höcke is such an ebil nazi.
The people who scream Nazi do not need specific word to be said by the ones who the accuse, they just scream it. Not ignoring those autistic faggots is a huge mistake.

Just another indicator that the AfD is irredeemably cucked and will double down on it.

I expect to see much more shilling for Israel and "the social democrats are the real anti-semites" talk soon.

But I started disliking the party a while ago already.

>The average modern german is a pants shitting coward weasle who easily bows to authority and (((public oppinion)))
Every day Germans must bow down to the great god of Holocaustianity and give 6 quadrillion shekels to Israel.

*become authority
fuc

Schulz is the epitome of cucked Germany, look at that face

"I LOVE MY JOB!"

I would normaly accuse you of shilling, but you are right this time, I will write Je suis Höcke or HEIL HITLER or PEPE or praise KEK or whatever on my ballot most likely, well if they acctually kick him out.

plus he's fugly, he looks like guard of a concentration camp

Make Europe Great Again!!!

if you seriously believe, that this will benefit the party in some way, you are genuinly clueless:
>höcke supporters are one third of the voterbase
>the media will continue to call them nazis, like they did with lucke before
>cdu and spd will propagandize this as a victory against the "nazis"
in every way possible, afd is currently fucking themselves. stupid petry.

>Germany should be able to move on from it.
Of course he is right about that. It makes us mentally weak. Which is bad against aggressive sandniggers

>that's it's more than just a fringe
In regards to the Holocaust Thing i believe that too. Polls before they were rigged showed that. He shouldnt just have kicked the door in. Media is of course mostly responsible for lying about the incident.

kicking him out is an admission of "guilt"

Thats bullshit. the media are still going to attack no matter what

>The average german is a pants shitting coward weasle who easily bows to authority and public opinion
ftfy
that's why the 3rd reich worked so well

>You might do that in the US. But here People dont work like that.
Its a universal law. Apologize and youre the loser.
The afd will be percieved as weak and spineless, especially since they bow to media lies and hysteria. The only saving grace for them is that there is Ironically no Alternative yet.

If they keep trying to adapt to the Media they will turn into the CDU who turned full green SPD, because our cuck politicians shit their pants everytime some 20 year old intern cunt from a newspaper says "racist" on Twitter and her cuck intern beta orbitter writes an article about a "shitstorm" with two likes on Twitter.
Completely divorced from reality.

Same thing happened with the pirate Party. Completely eaten up from the inside by removing all "Nazis and sexists"

>plus he's fugly
>he looks like guard of a concentration camp
Pick one Bruh. Not both. Höcke looks 100% SS Division.

>all it takes for your political revolution to fail is a subversive that mentions the holocaust

>fired
Its a motion. That has to be decided and is unlikely to pass trough if it really happens.
>Source: Huffington Post
(((MSM))) already pulled such hyperbole and fakenews to damage the AfD before.

Reminder the whole "le Höcke hatespeech" incident is a (((MSM))) fabrication in first place:
>eine andere Geschichtsschreibung wolle
>sollten die Geschichtsbücher umgeschrieben werden
They are using words that sound like "history revision" and "rewriting history books" despite the fact he never said such things
>Damit würde in Zukunft statt den Juden und anderen Verfolgten des NS-Regimes nur den deutschen Opfern des Zweiten Weltkriegs gedacht.
Thay say he wants to stop remembering the Jewish victims and INSTEAD ONLY remember the German victims. Literally was never said or implied. Not even remotely. His crime was daring to say there are ALSO victims on the German side and ALSO good people and cherishable things about GermanyTROUGHOUT ITS ENTIRE HISTORY and the masochistic selfpunishmentand selfhate is an unconstructive way to deal with it.

>But its not. Now Media cant nail AfD down on those remarks
What, you had a Nazi in your party? OMG, that's so terrible, I don't care that you fired him, I I bet you've got loads more Nazis just like him. No-one must vote for AfD, you're literally Hitler.
What else should AfD do to appease the press OP, ask for a million murderous niggers a year to show you're caring and inclusive? That would show them, eh?

I like the guy from what little I've heard of him. You Germans don't really think you'll be allowed to vote your way out of this mess do you? You're stil an occupied country basically. AFD is a way of officially registering your discontent with the situation but they are incapable of saving you. A revolution is required, but it won't come from the ballot box, (((they))) will never let it happen again.

>heil hitler
>not just adolf hitler

>ALSO good people and cherishable things about GermanyTROUGHOUT ITS ENTIRE HISTORY and the masochistic selfpunishmentand selfhate is an unconstructive way to deal with it.
And thats how the educational plan of AfD looks. To focus on Stuff besides the Nazi Years.

yes

displacing Höcke was a precondition for CDU-AfD talks on powersharing

>AFD kiddies will still deny, even after they kicked out Höcke who just said that there is no need to be reminded of the holocaust every day and to be shamed for it, that the AFD is nothing but neo-con controlled opposition
inb4 muh 4D chess

This guy gets it.
If you give two shits about some journalistic drivel you are on you way to the Green party.
There was a study a few years back that some 80% of journalists are left wing (R/G). If your party doesn't collide with the vast majority of newspapers and publications you are doing it wrong.

I wouldn't be surprised, if they drop her/kick her out. AfD will become a civic nationalist party and traitors like Gabriel, Steinmeier, Merkel will continue to destroy this country.

But that won't be my problem anymore.

You could turn this to your advantage.
1. It's fake news.
2. B-but 5 million non-jews were killed too, Simon Wiesenthal said so ... what, you mean he admitted to fabricating victims????!!!!

No fucking way!

>pointing out the fact that WWII was >70 years ago
>controversial

I'm sorry Germany, I feel so bad for you guys.

>You're stil an occupied country basically
The entire anglosphere isnt and London is worse than Berlin and Canada is worse than Germany. And the Holocaust is a elementary subject in english Education worldwide. Talk about being cucked.

I can't believe there's even Germans on Sup Forums defending this.

Same shit in the US now. S L A V E R Y n' opression n' shieet

Don't write Heil Hitler. Do something "Aus Liebe zu Deutschland - Treue zu Höcke!"

a division full of fuglies? no wonder the white race doesn't have a chance

>that the AFD is nothing but neo-con controlled opposition
Thats what you get for meeting Geert Wilders

Sup Forums being retarded as always.
Your guys golden ideal is some useless party with 0.5% support which makes edgy statements that further drive away whatever moderate people that might be interested in fixing the problems of modern society.

the AfD won't gain political influence with "da jooz!"

Retarded or not. We gotta meme the AfD. As fucked up as they are, they are the only ones opposing germany's death

This. If they kick him out. I won't vote for them. But desu, it's already too late anyway. Whenever I saw a slim silver lining of hope on the horizon, it immediately vanished again. The case with Höcke is the same.

I have probably talked to much over a hundred Israeli and diaspora kikes by now thanks to the internets and not a single one thought "Germany thinks too little of the holocaust and needs to commit ethno suicide". Quite the contrary.

The Italians in Germany get it, so do the Chinks, the Slavs get it and even the Turks in Germany, also many Jews, but the Germans and especially their traitor class does not.

RIP Deutschland

2,000 years of history into the trash, because of two insane generations

Rule 11 is Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals

>If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.

If you keep pushing and mocking the demand for you to be defeated prostrating Germans and keep doubling down and every time some one gives you a chance to apologize you spit in their faces, eventually you will break through. Gonna take some balls though.

Imagine if a politician stood and and showed the people it was ok to not give a fuck what people thought. If people felt free to think that way.

A Zeitgeist is happening in the west user

Will Germans always be cucked? Will they ever go full antisemitic war machine again?

It actually makes me feel sad to think they won't.

>To focus on Stuff besides the Nazi Years.
Stop being a cuck and use deliberately missinterpreteable (((MSM))) spins.

Its called educating about "German (related and general) history and culture" in "German history" class, museums and other places of education as its supposed to be, instead of the bastardized "Nazi Germany and the Holocaust and some stuff besides that" show we currently have running. There is absolutely nothing wrong or controversial with that.

>no wonder the white race doesn't have a chance
t. Nigger in the Vid
youtu.be/J_u5EDVDnCM

Hey German bros, I made this meme a few days ago, and attributed 4 children to Petry. (It's a shitty meme without a background, sorry.)
But let's be honest - this amazing woman is about to bring into the world a 5th child.
Should I take the time to change my meme from "4" to "5"?
Or, will leaving it at "4" make a bigger statement by understating things?

>I don't want to just focus on the 13 years and the (((holocaust))), I'd like a positive self-image of Germany and a prospering future for our people. Safety, living standards and a secure future for my children.
OY VEY ANTI-SEMITE! VOTE GREEN OR CDU!!! REEE!!!!

She's a shabbos shiksa. Don't hold your hopes, folks. She has sold out and even if she gets elected she will merely be a less cucked version of Merkel.

Fuck, posed the wrong separator
I17N

You get it. Höcke belongs in NPD.
AfD is the only Party opposing Islam and Muslims are the biggest Problem in our society. Thats where you get the Votes.

Only betas want anime to be real

They have 10% support.
That's certainly not very much and they would have a very hard time forming alliances with any other parties but their growth could result in an attitude shift inside other right parties to get back voters.

Meanwhile Sup Forums is ready to give up over Höcke.

The idea that someone who doesn't have a child and so have no anchoring in the future would be elected to run a country is fucking absurd.

Good meme

Hello Birmingham. Hello London.
Hello Antisemitism Law written by Jews

Wrong on all accounts. We don't need a cuckservative copy of the GOP. Nobody needs this shit. Not even the USA, or else Trump would not have won.

But you know what? Sup Forums can blame the Jews, or Islam, or (((Soros))), or another "secret cabal" pulling the strings in the background as much as they want. In the end: if Germany fails this time, it will be ENTIRELY the responsibility of the German people.

This.
Most of those autists here don't seem to understand the way normies (the majority which matters in a democracy btw) think.

Höcke did publicitly what is known as "overdosing people with the red pill" to the extend of it not being effective at all. If you want to redpill the germans, you need to do it slowly. He went full SS and couldn't stop himself.

It's a shame because he was right about what he said.

>88

>will be ENTIRELY the responsibility of the German people.
They have been controlled and indoctrinated ever since the end of WWII, give your countrymen some slack.

>stop rooting and voting for the only party trying to fix the problems of our society because of MSM collaborating with the current pseudo democratic regime and blatantly lying and fabricating hoaxes about your party whener they state or point out reasonable and factual things that have been turned into taboos for no good reason
>you don't want me to call you an edgy fedora or nazi right?

Thats exactly how we ended up in this situations. Every party turning into CSU cucks trying to "stay" by forfeiting their ideals and buckling down to MSM that will never stop until they bring you into same line with the other cuck parties.

shills and cucks, mainly shills.

this is pretty good

>He went full SS
From the looks of it he said "we shouldn't be beating ourselves up because of something we didn't do".

not refusing to applaud at the presidential election could have helped their image as well

Options are

>A: Move on

Or, if no one allows you to do this, long after the event took place...

>Embrace it.

If the (((left))) says there's no way out of this for Germans and derka-derkas keep ruining their country/women, there's really only one way this can go.

no

According to the full 1488'ers I would be purged even though I fit like 90% of their criteria of a good man in western society. It's a purity seeking spiral into self destruction. I'm all for purity but it must be balanced and tempered by the need to be practical and pragmatic. Being 100% pure to your ideals doesn't mean shit if you never ever get to implement even one of them.

sjws have taken over fuck petry

>cucked Germany
Dude, that is not a cucked German.
That is a kike agent if I ever saw one.

>He went full SS

Examples please. Do you mean when he waved a German flag on national televison? Is that considered Nazism now? Full SS is what you guys need now anyway.

I'm sure you're a good man, you'll do well once you're back in your native India.

This, don't worry user the ANGLO meme is just non Anglos in Londonistan.

he didnt that guy is a cuck

Full SS = not crying every time the holocaust is mentioned

you know you're doomed when your hopes are pinned on a party lead by a woman.

No. There is NO excuse not to know what's going anymore. Not after ALL that has happened: one million illegals in one year, the government breaking the consitution, ruling against their people with cold hearted, irrational arrogance and the full force of the state. After terror attack after terror attack. When Germans are ALREADY the minority in many parts of Germany, when the political class is shockingly open about their agenda. And not after the lying, misrepresentation, propaganda of the press has been blatantly obvious since at least 2014.

And quite frankly, IF the Germans are THIS easily brainwashed, THIS easily manipulated, THIS easily guilt tripped and lured into their own destruction, maybe they deserve to get erradicated.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE ANYMORE!!!

TFW you can't hide your merchant level

It's not the same thing as power level but I can see that the shekels drew him out of hiding.

You guys are retarded.
Don't spread fake news.
They made an appeal to remove him from the party but it will most likely fail and most people can see it's a purely strategical move so they can say we tried removing the Nazi so we are good goyim and get more normal people to vote for them.
It's most likely just a move to counter the press portraying him as a Nazi making the party unbotable for normies who fknt like fugees.

Höcke didn't at all. He is autistic, socially awkward and not really a good rhetoric. That's it.

>if Germany fails this time, it will be ENTIRELY the responsibility of the German people.
Europe is not safe while Germany exists. Germany is an artificial construct cobbled together by Bismarck. It needs to go.