White people will make up LESS than 10% of the world population in just 15 years and its pretty projected that they...

>white people will make up LESS than 10% of the world population in just 15 years and its pretty projected that they will never be over the 10% EVER AGAIN.

How does that make you feel?

makes me glad global warming is real so it can kill all the africans

Does that mean we as white ppl get to have gibsmedat and such?

Makes me glad Western country's have space programs

Meh

>global warming is real so it can kill all the africans
You mean have the Africans swamp Europe with so many boats, you'll be able to walk across the Med?

that's not a problem, we've always had a rather low population worldwide.
The problem is that we do not make up >90% of europe and north america.

Sad.

But if we create White Ethnostates and ban all Niggers and Muslims - i dont care if we are only 1%. As long as whites are safe and comfortable.

If the rest of the subhuman filth ruin the planet, whites should just exterminate them all.

Or move to Mars.

This.

like a jew

Seeing as i'm been genocided, do I at least get a death row free meal of my choice, some cocaine, bottle of vodka and a loli?
WHERE IS MY WHITE GENOCIDE PRIVILEGE?

This world is moving on.
The Tower shall fall.
Hail the Crimson King!

We minority now gib neetbucks also we waz kangz 4 reel.

> How does that make you feel?

Makes me sad for humanity's future, without us here how will anything progress?

couldn't care less

Chinks will enslave niggers and niggers will blame white ghosts

all white people have to do is shut off the free gibs to africa and all of these problems will evaporate in 2 years

this reaffirms my decision not to have children. i dont want them to live in that world.

I'm really happy about global warming.

Before 2100, bees will cess to exist, and humanity will die.

Feels bad

I guess we will take our high IQ and move to Mars.

White-skinned people will still exist, but they will be all Jews at the very top of the social hiearchy, ruling over an underclass of brown mestizo mongrels and blacks.

True, non-Jewish whites will be completely gone by 2200. I have foreseen it in a dream.

all whites must go back to europe

Bad, i completely sperged out about this to my friends last night for an hour. I dont think they like me now.

It's neat, I feel special and scarcity drives prices up

>Imply quantity is of more worth than quantity

White's numbers may decline but our impact, service and power are here to stay.

How about we stop sending aid to africa and we wall off all the middle east ? I'm sure the problem would fix itself in about a decade or two.

I bet Ismail doesn't like you anymore.

It really doesn't bother me, I want it all to crash and burn.
They have spat on us and western civilisation, they deserve their coming dark age, no gibs, no aid, no affirmative action, just pestilence, famine and war.

Oy gevalt this is great news! Finally we will be rid of whites and can enslave the blacks again and kill all the arabs.

>all white women are shitcunts
>racemixing will kill my genes
fuck me lads, help a guy out.

Every culture, race and people has put higher value on paler features. Once people can choose their babies' features we'll see the whole world bleached.

>don't want to live in a non-white world
>decides not to have white babies

You are the problem.

Don't really care
I'm white and muslim who cares

Only Sup Forumstards will cry, just don't put me near arabs or africans and it's all guud

Like a subhuman?

i'm making 4

Its Scuckland i live in so pretty white and i dont live i the cities but they are still too leftist.
>Also Sweden

I don't have the answer, mate.

But I too have come to loathe white women.

Eastern European white women are pretty fucking awesome though.

Slovakia, Hungary, Russia and Czech Republic seem to be full of beautiful women who don't feel obligated to swallow blue pills.

>destroy the only ones who got shit done.
>enslave the guys who are practically killing each other no matter what.

Yeah, there is no way this could backfire in any way...

good, white bois eternally btfo

I agree with this guy

you're gay

Maybe if we created a society that had 100% equality in all things, you wouldn't have to worry. If you fought for a culture that appreciated the differences in others rather than ridiculed them, you wouldn't have to worry.

wew lad m8tey, i sure wont open my mouth again laddy gday to ya

Bang an asian. You'll have intelligent kids in the meantime and asian genes come out in the wash faster than nog genes do.

50% white is better than 0% white

welcome to my world faggots

>created a society that had 100% equality in all things
yeah that sounds doable

can't believe someone hasn't thought of it before tbqh

>Whites are dying out reassures. e to be exactly the reason it happens
Kys desu

Im gonna lol a lot when all niggers starting having blonde haired blue eyed white ubermensch genetic designed babies bacause they dont want to give birth to another baboon

you're the one who moved to the nigger factory, improved things, then gave control back to them

Makes me want to get a couple dozen guns and at least a few hundred thousand bullets.

>i'm muslim
>don't put me near arabs or africans and it's all guud

WTF ?

White people won't have the capability to "exterminate them all" (or exterminate pretty much anyone, for that matter) if they don't control the world's resources and industry. It'll more likely be the other way round.

he's a subhuman and can't control himself in white western society

Arent we already only 8%? I mean real whites now.

Hah, I never wanted to admit this to myself, but you are absolutely right.

The further into time we go without another purge, the more likely we will all be eliminated.

Don't care. Those few whites will be in super high demand for anything that requires a brain to accomplish.

Who cares? No body like whites as a race anyway.

yeah until the planet goes full zimbabwe and they genocide us when we are the minority

...fine? What's the problem?

Learn that muslim are not all arabs or black, most people are cucked by arabic culture but we are not and will never be. North Africa + Middle East = shit

We are from the high mountains of Caucasus and don't want to blend with shitskins.
>Subhuman
>Can't control himself in white western society

Isn't that why your straya ancestors got sent to fucking nowhere ?

This. If it wasn't for Merkel, whites would've had a chance for survival in Europe.

That woman destroyed any hope the white race has for a future without a cleansing and a war.

Generation Z will save us all.

Remember that even though comparatively we make up a small percentage of earths population, there are probably more Whites alive on Earth today than at any time in history.

White identity is rising. Our birth rates will rebound and we will get our women back in line.

nobody holds muslims in high enough esteem to give a shit about learning anything about muslims, arabs or the middle east. that's how badly you've fucked up

Do you have a source? Because that appears like exaggerated bullshit.

Nah, it's why you build and strengthen your borders.

It's meaningless if 90% of the world is god knows what provided your country is still predominantly white.

t. Nignog

I love the white race. Everyone on Sup Forums does.

Also, ever since the "enlightenment" of the 19th century and the rise of atheism within white circle, which lead to the abandonment of the marriages. Is there really question why there's a decline of white people, as they tend to focus on themselves rather than long term families?

Makes me want to get elected so I can implement an international samson option if this happens

Well you're just uneducated because muslim is not a race you straya cunt.

My family came from the Caucasus and has been pagan > jewish > christian > muslim.

We're not the usual shitskin baby raping woman stoning people, we are a matriarchal society where men are horseman warriors and woman are considered superior beings.

Funny coming from an arab in germany who would kill to see shia rule.

Exactly, I know the consequences of self-cucking.

I'm not even white and I'm rooting for them.

>implying we're not stuck on this rock forever

dont care.

because we have everything, and other don't.

how does it make you feel?

lmfao butthurt little shitskins
you know whites can BTFO you in 3 seconds even if outnumbered 100 to 1

I wish I was black, they have bigger penises from what I heard.

Keep telling yourself that. You are still a self-hating negro that comes here only to get humiliated because it satisfies your masochistic urges.

If this is true you are worse than typical Muslim, who at the very least is a misogynistic shitlord

At least our mothers are not potatoes

If you really think whites will go extinct, you are a retard.

Whites claim all of the top positions in any field.

This is just a psy-op to raise hatred towards the whites so we have a motive to bring in the race war.

>

how about white countries, only trade with each other. and just leave the rest of the world to fend for themselves.

True bud, The women here are shit but some of those eurochicks seem nice.

Most of my mates are banging asians. All of which have been with them for several years and they never have problems.

The amount of mental gymnastics you go through to justify giving your country to foreign invaders so that corporations can lower wages is really fantastic.

Oh look everyone, a German cuck. Shouldn't you be blowing your wife's strap on while hans fists you and refugees rape and kill your daughter at the gibs centre?

aussie women are alright. just have to steer clear of the drama queens and the sjw's and you'll be alright. women out of the cities are nice.

Build wall, Paco.

Feels good to be honest.

I know right, Germany must be flipping their shit.

This is exactly what the Jews are doing to everyone else.

white people dying is good, and you alt-rightards and blumpkins will be the first to go, bigots!

Death to white scum.

>Does that mean we as white ppl get to have gibsmedat and such?

>The year is 2530
>There is only one White person left on the planet Earth. A, single, balding 45 year old balding otaku manlet named Bob Clancy.
>Everyone in America blames Bob for everything
>Bob lives a very sad and lonely life.

this is what american nigglets dream about

Half a crusade past a crusade.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

That is pretty immoral and offensive.

Can't wait for my kids to get affirmative action.

Source?

I'm not convinced that numbers matter that much. For me, what we believe in, and the territory we control (lebensraum) are more important.

I'd rather have fewer, more aware whites living in a big, nice environments than compete with Africans and Asians on numbers.

fuck whitie

at least the jewish plague will be extinguished right along with him