Any descendants of Nazi soldiers here?

Great grandfather in Kriegsmarine during WW2, served in one of ships near Danzig/Gdańsk (dont know yet which kind of ship it was and what was it's name). Became soviet prisoner of war.
Grandfather in 1945 was 15 years old when was taken to Hitlerjugend but soviets entered to province right after it so unit was dismissed, he came back home and great grandmother burned all his documents in fireplace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWmBSXJOS8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_(Croatian)_Infantry_Division_(Wehrmacht)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/102nd_SS_Heavy_Panzer_Battalion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grandfather from my mother side , Wehrmacht soldier , taken prisonner by russians , returned to germany in the mid 50's

hiel Hitler
_
|_|_
_ | |

sorry i meant great grandfather

My grandma was in the Hitler Jugend and her entire family supported the NSDAP, does that count?

well, yeah. Im just curious how many europeans aboard Germany have descendants there (people living in Germany can share their story aswell)

nice spastica

great grandfather got shot by those damn partisans

dont know the fate of my other ancestors

My grand-great father was a member of NSDAP and later fights in Benelux and France. He was later part of Warsaw garrison when ghetto uprising erupted, he was polish translator Jurgen Stroop

grandfather motherside first western front until France was defeated, then continued on the eatern front.
up until Leningrad (Petersburg), eventually died on retreat somewhere around warsaw.
Another one was deployed on the Crimea (Maybe working with the heavy gustav, at least I hope so)

Grandfather was in the Waffen-SS, his brother was in the Afrikakorps. Grand grand fathers also fought for Germany

>polish flag
>descendant of wehrmacht soldiers

Really weird.

Brother of my grandfather allegedly spoke German so he got enrolled into a German unit after serving with the Hungarian Army. Tank driver during WW2. Died in a motorbike accident in the late 50s.

the brother of my great grandfather was also in the whermacht but was on the western front , fighted the frenchs then go deployed into paris and stayed there until the americans liberated France , returned to germany quite quickly after the war ended

What kind of tanks are we talking about here? Turan 1's/2's or lend-leased Panzer 3's/4's

My great grandfather was a british soldier who got out of dunkirk.

>tfw my family was on the wrong but winning side

literally every german?
how's that something special. These people didn't go to war voluntarily, they had no choice

My great grampa fought for germany in WW1. Does it count?

Most of Western Poland is former German territory.

according to my great grandmother, Hermann Göring, although this is mostly second hand knowledge because she died before i was born

Grandfather fought with romel in northafrika and ended up being captured by the British. They made him/prisoners sort loot they had pillaged from the surrounding area and hand dig wells. He was released 2 years after the war at 98lbs. He was 5'11 and around 200 normally, fucking eternal Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=rWmBSXJOS8Q

It's happening

Pz IVs. Tho my grandfather swore his brother drove a Tiger once.

most silesian germans has to flee westward after the war though

there were some ethnic slav volunteers in the german ranks though. Balt CC officers were a regular occurence for instance.

really makes you think

*occurrence

Let that be a lesson to you not to try that stupid shit again. Fucking ARYAN scum.

OP here, yup. I live in Szczecin/Stettin, Hitler is still on a honorary citizens list here kek

grandfather was on the eastern front in an anti aicraft batallion but they went south when the soviets came right into the arms of american forces. Had to give away all their stuff and were almost immediately sent home.

my grandfather machine gunned some german civilians after war when they were getting thrown out of republic.

so are you an ethnic german or what?
if so do you want westpommern to return to the heimat?

He was a hero indeed

If the Axis won your entire island would be a Jap colony and your entire population would be enslaved and forced to make anime for your Nip overlords. If you complain about your amount of chinks now you'd be in for one hell of a ride.

Grandfather fought all over the eastern front including Stalingrad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_(Croatian)_Infantry_Division_(Wehrmacht)

The father of my dad served at the Ostfront and lost a leg due to a russian grenade.
He passed away in 1992 so I can't remember him but my dad kept a box with a lot of WWII stuff of him. Letters, medals etc. Pretty awesome stuff.
My dad also told me horrific stories that my grandfather told...

For example at the Ostfront at night the Russians would set up loud speakers where they played sound of torturing German soldiers... They would cut their balls off with a knife and play the screaming sound all night...

wrong link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)

His island is already an Asian colony. What's the difference between what is happening now and what could have been?

Great uncle killed Bolsheviks on the eastern front (tank division). Also became soviet prisoner of war.

Motto: What God gives and luck of heroes

Haha, i like it. I heard croations like germany? Is it true?

Grandfather fought in this battalion en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/102nd_SS_Heavy_Panzer_Battalion
He was able to flee from Soviet prison (thanks to a bike)
My grandmother had to flee from Silesia (Breslau) and probably got raped by polacks

Nice to see people from all over the world fighting for the right cause!

>polish flag
>descendant of wehrmacht soldiers
>Really weird.

Not that weird. For example my ancestors, unlike most Germans, simply decided to stay in Poland after the war (now I have a lot of extended family in Germany/USA/Chile). And over time they got polonised.
Some stories:
1. My paternal grandfather was in Hitlerjugend during the war. He turned 17 right before the war ended and joined Wehrmacht, but didin't participate in any fighting. His only contribution was digging trenches near Wadowice, but the main soviet offensive was in a different place, so it was of no use. After the war he was imprisoned in Oswiecim (Auschwitz) concentration camp. He survived becouse he found a place where potatoes were growing, and could make for himself some pancakes.
2. One of my great-grandmothers had 5 brothers - all of them were in Wehrmacht. Only one of them was killed during the war (on the eastern front). As far as I know it's the only war casualty in my close family. One of her other brothers received Iron Cross from Hitler himself for his service in the battle of Stalingrad. Two other brothers spend the last two years of war on the opposite side of Europe (one on western, one on eastern front), but they found themselvs in the same american prisoner of war camp. They returned to Poland together.

My grandfather was in the Kriegsmarine, as well. Merchant Marine

My father was in the kriegsmarine and my uncle was in the luftwuffe. Uncle was shot down by the British in the north sea where he was captured. German navy attacked the British ship sinking it and killing everyone aboard.

On my fathers death bed he spoke about the war which he never done before and he spoke in great detail the horrors of the British merchant ships they sunk and left people to drown, he spoke of how they would ignite the leaking oil of the sunken ship to burn and kill the victims

My grandfather served in ww1 and shot himself in 1936 but since he was a veteran they wrote it off as a hunting accident

My frand grandfather served in the wehrmacht
I even saw a picture of him in uniform with an armband

25% german, 75% polish. Consider myself as 100% polish patriot
No, modern Germany is a shithole, Poland deserve it more.

Yee. The father of my grandmother was captured by russians and jailed 4 years. Never cared to learn more about him back then and my grandmother died 10 years ago. Wish I had talked more war stuff back then with her, even though I already did. She always telled about Fly siren and crazy shit, living back then most be a horror, she was like 10 back then. Also told stories how about the american soldiers gave her and her sisters chocolate. She said it was the best thing she ever ate when she was a kid and she was soooo happy. Ahh, I miss her, rip Oma.

Im related to hitler

Spanish civil war Fascist soldier.
Not exactly but pretty close.

Like, they were always happy when the Americans came back in her village, they always brought sweets and things unknown to them, like chewing gum. Back then, the murricans really were the good guys, she said. Nazi germany was a reign of fear, you had to fear your neighbour could tell bad shit about you and the SS would kick in your door. She even told how they looked for a jew girl in her stables.

Great grandfather served and died in the war.
Don't know exactly where because father died and my mother vaguely remembers, what he told her.

My grandparents were alive when the nazis were a thing.

Mossad here.
Thanks for the info, goyim.

Great grandpa was an nsdap-ortsgruppenleiter, in 1941 he got transfered to the eastern front and died soon after.

My grandfather fought for the NAZI's in North Africa. Dunno if that makes me a descendant though.

Bulgaria didn't join the war against the Soviets though didn't they? If I can remember correctly it was them who invaded you in 1945 just because you were aligned with Germany?

Grandfather, father's side. I never get to see him and he doesn't like to talk about the war at all. From what I know, he was operated the gun in a tank or something like that. All his brothers died in battle. Russians killed his father, raped his sisters and mother, and burned the house down. Bastards. It's not like they even wanted to fight, or had a choice. Anyway, where his home was belongs to Poland now.

Both my Grandfathers fought for Germany.

Father's father lost an arm during the Ardennes offensive, also was in Russia iirc.

Mother's father was in prison after the war for cooperating with the Germans (and was a POW before that). He was active in politics after the war, was denied the position of mayor because of his history.

Sadly I've not known them very well, one died before I was born, the other when I was 4 years old or so. So I don't know many details.

The "official" story is obviously "Germany annexed us so they were forced to fight", though I'd like to think they voluntarily joined the fight for our great Reich.

I have a box with Nazi stuff from my father's father. Not going to post pics cuz it's buried under tons of other stuff in the attic.

>i WAS ALIVE WHEN NINE11

Grandfather joined SS when he was 17
Got caught but he was never deported to gulag instead he was kept in Augsburg.
He survived because of that

No but i got ancestors that fought for the kingdom of prussia. They moved to serbia a long time ago though

BTW: Wehrmacht soldiers on the eastern front obviouslt didin't want to be captured, but they really feared being captured by two groups of soldiers:
1. "Mongols" (that's how they called them - basically all asians, siberians)
2. Ukrainians. They really feared Ukrainians.

makes you think...

My grea the grandpa was a naxi soulder

Great grandfather was a German paratrooper and survived the war but lost a leg. Don't know much more besides that. Have one of his old knifes. Pic related.

>2. Ukrainians. They really feared Ukrainians.

Good, they like the rats they were feared the Ukrainians after their countrymen gave starving kids in Kharkov bags of excrement. And yeah, no matter how many foreign incursions there were in Ukraine, the Ukrainians are still there.

My maternal grandpa volunteered at a hospital in Finland during the war, and they were technically allied with the Nazis. I don't think he shared their ideology though, lots of Swedes went to Finland to help back then ("Finlands sak är vår" etc).

ITT: WE WUS NAZIS N SHEEEIT

no you weren't you fucking degenerate slavshit euroniggers, your grandfathers were cannonfodder at best, you're no better than niggers and mudslimes, slavs are not and will never be white, AH sure as shit didn't consider you white

My grandfather was a RAF pilot, it makes me proud knowing he spilt aryan blood

>slavs are not and will never be white
XDDDDD SAID THE GERMANIZED SLAV

kike pls

>Austria

Well, not quite a Nazi but my grandfather served in the army in WW2, for Italy

Grandfather of 91 years volunteered in school for service after the message of Stalingrad loss at age 16.
First months he was at the ZbV guards of Generalfeldmarschall Sperrle in Paris and then started the piloting training ( he flew gliding planes in the Hitler Youth often).

in 1944 when planes and fuel were too scarce he got redeployed to the 5th Fallschirmjäger-Division and fought the advancing Americans in the Eifel region.

My Grandfather fought in the Balkans too, luckily he's still alive. Have some pics to share as well.

Golden Cross of Honor of the German Mother - from his mother, he was the son of a farmer with 9 children. With 3 older brothers, 2 of them were drafted before him, one of them died on the eastern front after Stalingrad when he was 24 years old. My Grandfather himself got drafted after that.

He still keeps the Cross openly on display in the living room.

Dude you're literally slovenes that speak german. If you're not some albo serbosnian shit.

Dont pretend we didnt treat you well

A picture of him in the local HJ - he became an auxilliary trainer because they didn't have enough people there.

My granduncle was Panzerkommandant in the SS

Volunteering to help your brother nation in its darkest hour is much more of a just cause and honorable than enlisting in a foreign SS-Legion. Your grandpa was the true hero ITT.

My dad was a pilot of the Luftwaffe (Air force)
He was later captured/saved by US troops after nearly bleeding to death because of wounds resulting from friendly fire.
He was born in 1924 and passed in 2007.
I'm an unplanned child of his second marriage and was born in 1995.

I have some letters lying around that he sent to his mom during the war, i'll scan, translate and post them on here soon.

My great grandfather

My family is descended from the high guard of the Kaiser from WW1, does that count?

Which one is him?

Memorial tablet of all the local people who got drafted.

Grandfather was deep in the occult thing
other grandfather was a jew hunter

2nd row, 2nd from left.

Great grandfather was a Chef for generals and commanders or some shit.

He went with them to Siberia and died in coal mines

Thankfully Russians didn't get him or you wouldn't be here today. I'm surprised the USA restored him because they caused chaos to innocent Germans in dresden

My great grandpa from father side was in the Luftwaffe as pilot. Died in 1945...

great grandfather in the Heer, fought in France 1940, died Eastern Front 41-43

My gread grand pappy died in one of the camps, [spoiler]after he fell out of a tower.[/spoiler]

great-grandfather was an iron legion sympathizer who got sent to the gulags by the regime, he was never seen again

Aryan as fuck

My grandfather (from my mum's side) and 3 of his brothers fought in WW2.

>1 brother got drafted in the Romanian Army 2, Mountaineer Division - fought on the Eastern Front (Don River, Odessa, Stalingrad) - got captured after Stalingrad during the retreat, sent to the Gulags in Siberia, managed to return home to Romania after 5 years in captivity, only to be arrested by the Commies and sent to prison again in his homeland
>Grandfather attended École spéciale militaire de Saint-Cyr (French Military Academy, one of the best for strategists) - after his return to Romania, he was assigned in the Royal Guards (Mihai Viteazu Corps); for the rest of the war, he was a strategist for the Eastern Front; after the war ended, he was imprisoned by the commies, only to be set free 10 years later.
>2 brothers were part of the Iron Guard Movement - both of them fought in the Spanish Civil War for the Nationalists, later returned to Romania and enrolled in the Army - they were deployed in Waffen-Grenadier Regiment der SS (Rumänisches Nr. 1) and fought the Soviets when they approached Berlin - they both died during the battles, nobody knows where they were buried

After the Commies took power in Romania, most of my mom's family was decimated due to its former allegiance to the Royal Family / Iron Guard. All of its land was taken away, their houses demolished or confiscated, most of the family members that survived the war (mainly kids) were not allowed to enroll into any school / University (they were labelled as bourgeois).

Needless to say, all of my family hates commies to the guts.

Hitler was cool to Bulgaria. Shame that he lost

Great-grandfather joined French partisans after the occupation of France. Still became prisoner of war after Allied re-occupation, and was eventually killed my a drunk soldier at a war prisoner camp.

Damn, that must feel horrible, to know that a loved one is dead but unable to confirm it. By the way, what's the public opinion of Ion Antonescu in Romania?

>9 children
lmao casual my great-grandmother had 11

Hail to them and thanks for their sacrifice

Not same person, but there were legions and Bulgarians who fought alongside the Germans. For example the Waffen Grenadier Regiment of the SS (1st Bulgarian), formed shortly after the communists invaded us. Also, I'm convinced that members of the Bulgarian government-in-exile were fighting against the reds coming into Austria.