Is there just something that compels them to do the opposite of whatever England does?

Is there just something that compels them to do the opposite of whatever England does?

Or are they actually just enormous fucking vaginas 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015_(Scotland)
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MILK DRINKIN

Chip on shoulders disease, going back a long way

Bit of both, mate.

Not enough diversity keeps white people naive.

Niggers have kept Americans conservative for decades.

The former.

Doing the opposite of England allowed cuck parties to take advantage of them and then brainwash the youth also, so basically they're guaranteed to win regardless now.

IT'S FUCKIN SHITE BEIN SCOTTISH

A LOTTA PEOPLE HATE THE ENGLISH

I DON'T, THEY'RE JUST WANKERS

BUT WE WERE COLONIZED BY WANKERS

As a Scot I feel we're just as a country more politically apathetic. We have 5.3 million people while England has 53 million people so it's easier for a bunch of sjw's to get their voice heard.

For what it's worth 1 million Scots voted to leave the EU (1.6 million to stay). That's just 19% to leave, 30% to stay, and 51% no vote.
1 million in itself is a lot of people who wanted to leave the EU, factor in that most of the 30% will be the politically interested SJW type scots we often see in the media who were always going to turn out and vote, and what you have is the remaining 51% I imagine leaning more torwards a vote to leave the EU if all citizens were required to participate in the election.

The newspapers try and represent us but our low voter turnout and our low population means they're just talking shit most of the time, most scots aren't SJW cucks, most Scots just don't give a fuck about politics. The SNP won because people hated labour, Scots will always hate the tories (not because we loved multiculturalism but because the tories have traditionally been the corporate old etonian rich guy's party who screw miners & low income workers over at any chance they get)

Here's a good jpeg that shows the real cuckery if we look at the demographics.

Doesn't your image suggest the opposite?

Though I do believe Bernie Sanders would be president if America was more than 56% white.

tfw embarassed to be scottish

You guys are just now experiencing the minority uppitiness we've been experiencing over here for the last 50 years

You can stick it out, lads, I have faith in you

Its kinda odd giving how much they have cucked England in regard to so many things as well, cheaper university's for a start and top make matters that bit more interesting English students have to pay to go to uni in Scotland whilst EU members can go for free.
Prescription's have been cheaper in Scotland than England for years and now they don't even have them which increased the cost of English prescriptions and they get free eye tests unlike England

How any fucking jock can complain about the millions they get from England is a fucking joke, they would be a third world country without England. Just another way to show how beta and compliant the English have become.

We DGAF.

We get so much bonus stuff that the rest of the UK doesn't.

Yeh it's mad, i've lived in england for the past 3 years and just wish they'd kick scotland out of the union, it would maybe teach the country a lesson in being self-reliant at least. I honestly have no idea what the UK has to gain from keeping Scotland apart from looking bigger and more unified on a map as a global power or something.

>scottish "nationalism"

Translate this for me, William

>me ma ad a go at is for 'usin to much toilet roll' wey al leave me arse caked in shite ta save ya an extra 2.50 ya fukin weapon

I still believe sjw lefties are a minority here, we've just never been given a mainstream political option that gives us left wing economic policies, right wing social policies, and doesn't get slandered by the media with fearmongering. I feel no nation in the west is truly democratic until we can stop the media from reporting on politics the way they do, instead only allowing them to publish statements & campaign material from the politicians and letting the citizens decide on that instead of whoever the media supports swaying much of the vote with their bullshit.

my god the scots left in scotland are all cucks all the hardy scots left scotland and colonised the world. If you compare colonial scots with mainland scots you will see that mainland scots are soft as fuck. Bunch of cucks. I should reclaim my ancestral homeland.

Anybody who says "sassy" should be purged

SHITPOSTIN

Scotfag here. I voted to remain in the UK as well as voting to leave the EU.

>Is there just something that compels them to do the opposite of whatever England does?

Scottish parliament. Around the late 90's, both Scotland and Wales assembled to form their own parliaments, which imo, was a huge fucking mistake and has further weakened the sovereignty of the UK as a whole.

>enormous fucking vaginas 24/7?
These days, yeah. Didn't use to be that way. Before and after WW2, we were a pretty solid nation of inventors, engineers, mechanics and architects. We did some good science and some good metal work. Sadly, this was back when the UK still had it's shit together.

I honestly believe we should erase the borders that define scotland, wales, north ireland and just be one literal nation: Great Britain.

BANGERS AN MASH EATIN

Re-conquer the ROI, throw it in there as well, and I agree.

Nationalism among individual British countries is the most meme tier shit I've ever witnessed. It's like Hokkaido wanting to leave Japan.

>Nationalism among individual British countries is the most meme tier shit I've ever witnessed.

It's been a sentiment that's been around here in Scotland for a while. Many Scottish people (retarded ones at least) still feel foreign, as if the Scottish identity is this unique 'culture' that's directly opposed to the English. It's so bad that when you apply for a job, or sign-up to a dentist/hospital, you are always asked your identity, whether you identify as white (british) or white (scottish).

It's fucking retarded.

My mum had a go (argument) at me for using too much toilet roll, yes ill leave my ass covered in shit, fuck off you weapon

Scots always try to imply they're some "right wing bastion" and manage to often convince the occasional heritagefagging burger who hates the English because they think British = English and well y'know 1776 but what you say doesn't match reality.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2015_(Scotland)

Turn out was pretty high and also over 80% of your country voted for some variant of a left wing party (if we pretend the conservatives are still right). Sure, we can use MUH TORIES argument but still.

That means there are only two options here; either Scotland is a VERY left wing country or the Scottish are extremely useful idiots when it comes to politics. Eitherway it doesn't look good.

Aye well we get free uni and prescriptions

Scotbros: PRAY the SNP never take control of your immigration policies. You need to tell your friends what they are planning:

>The number of people living in Scotland is projected to grow by 7% between 2014 and 2039, with 90% of the rise in the next decade expected to come from inward migration.

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218

No joke - they WILL destroy your country if they are ever given this power.

We're the lowest of the low. Scum of the fucking earth.
Its a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world wont make any fucjinf difference.

But seriously. Scotland is like everywhere else. Full of people who buy into the PC bullshit going around these days.

#buildhadrianswallagain
#makescotlandgreatagain

It's because critical thinking is actively discouraged and there is a MASSIVE culture of conformity here, I think you'd like it satoshi

Reminder that the insulated whites are ALWAYS the traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc

Scotfag here, the SNP are a national embarrassment and i think people are slowly waking up to their shit. I think in the next election the tories will overtake the SNP (currently the second biggest party, which hasn't happened since thatcher) and we might be able to start redeeming ourselves.

We are so fucked because places like Glasgow parrot all the lefty feel good talking points while having none of the negative effects of immigration etc because hardly anyone comes here. They also have the population to back up their views - independence very nearly went through thanks to morons in Glasgow and Dundee who know nothing about economics. The immigrants here are generally decent people, running shops and driving taxis etc so everyone assumes all immigrants are like that and genuinely sees any opposition to immigration as racism.

Personally, I think the Scottish parliment should be dissolved. Can't be trusted to run a fucking country without ruining it and then biting the hand that feeds because "muh independence". The SNP will sink us and they don't fucking care