Looks like Trump doesn't have many fans in Scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=3pbTmXsfiYk

oh no, where will he get his haggis and adulterated heroin from now?

What have Scotland given us other than the inspiration for the fantasy based Braveheart film and the deep fried Mars Bar?

Why Scotland getting cranky?? Maybe time for Edward I prank

So what?
He's the President of the greatest country in the world, and they're stuck in Scotland.

Oh, I forgot about Trainspotting.

That's my favourite Scottish thing. But as Renton put, "It's fooking shite bein' Sco'ish."

Aren't most Australians Scot descended lad?

Hating Trump is the "cool" thing at the moment for lefties.

golf

Kiltcucks aren't to be taken seriously.
All the good Scots migrated long ago to America. Everyone knows that.

Well said
and sums it up to a T

8.3% claim to be Scottish or of Scottish descent.

In other words fook all.

Lmao what a fat minger

>le all of the best europeans emigrated to america meme

I think the number is much larger than that

Last time I checked Trump wasn't the president of Scotland.

What you think is irrelevant to the established facts.

USA isnt the greatest country om the world nigga.

No but seriously a lot more than 8.3% Aussies are Scot descended. "8.3% claim" means nothing. I don't walk around claiming to be descended from 4 legged mammals yet I'm sure if you went back far enough you would find that I am.

And what other than your own intuition has lead you to suspect this?

Do you have any figures? Statistics of the first fleet which derived from Scotland?

What makes you think it other your initial and unfounded assumption of which you're unable to let go?

It's just more than 8.3% it's common knowledge stop being ashamed of your Scots heritage lad.

>It just is
>Trust me
>Why do you have to bother with your facts when I have common knowledge

Go back to Pakistan, faggot

If you're doing something Scotland doesn't like you're probably doing the right thing.

Just to nitpick here, but nobody gives a shit or examines happiness, social trust, transparency, equality, etc. when talking about the greatest country. All they give a shit about:
> Biggest military
> Most fucking money
By these metrics the USA undeniably is the greatest, our other problems like the kike infestation and cultural degeneracy notwithstanding.

Scotland is still majority Anglo white, they don't understand.

Most Australians ancestor's are English, Irish and Scottish. In that order.

Reminder that Samantha Bee voted against the chance of inner city black kids attending her children's school.

>scotland

Has a more irrelevant country ever existed?

Scotland hate the guy because he tried to buy people out of their homes so he expand his golf course. It was 10+ years ago. It's got fuck all to do with him being president.

Some went to Australia.

Yeah, yours.

English. A lot of the ones that declare they're "Australian" are also English.

Extremely cucked thats why. They've been sheltered from reality by England for far too long.

The reality is only the scum of the world went to America. Sorry. Thats just a fact.

>Samantha bee

I refuse to watch this cancer.

Our GDP is literally more than ten times Scotland, our military vastly more powerful and our cultural and technological contributions vast more numerous.

The proper way to sum it up which I never see it as put this way is that the US is not the best country to be a failure or mediocre in, but moderately successful and beyond it is.

You have no culture. You're basically Diet Britain.

A country filled with poisonous spiders and shitposters doesn't count as cultural contributions.

>the scum of the world revolutionized and became the wealthiest and most influential nation on earth
Wew, lad.

>“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

Excerpt from your greatest contribution to world culture and art.

>forces its working people to colonize a new world to make room for more sheep grazing, they go to rule the world
> the effete dregs left over get peacefully taken over by a german dynasty and then displaced by saracen migrants without even a fight

okay

A country colonised by English wankers? Who else does that sound like?

>original Trump haters
>not Atlantic City union bosses

100 years ago, most of the inventions and innovations that lay the groundwork for the 20th centuary.

Since then? Not much apart from Trainspotting

Gib link when you drop truth bombs please.

>open Video
>see comedy show
>see female host
>close video

>hurr durr we h8 scotland, based enlgnad!

what a sad old woman

It's funny how all the most historically manly nations have turned into the most cucked.

sweden, germany, scotland, australia, canada

He has a bit of a history with us, from before he was even a presidential candidate.

I TELL YOU I TELL YOU EVERYONE LIKES ME IN SCOTLAND IM THE BEST BREITBART SAID SO YOU'RE FAKE NEWS LYIN' PRESS I'LL KILL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SCOTLAND HAS TO LOVE ME

This really made me think. Admittedly, I was a little bit sceptical about Samantha Bee, because I have a vague idea she was sort of a bit of a Trump-basher right from the start wasn't she?

But this Amy Hoggart is someone we obviously have to take seriously when she says she thinks both Brexit and the Trump presidency are bad things.

I mean she has degrees in Psychology and English Literature from Cambridge University, so she's obviously very smart.

I mean it's not like she got her place there because she's the daughter of liberal Guardian journalist Simon Hoggart, who also went to Cambridge, and who was himself the son of a university lecturer etc etc back a dozen generations, is she?

I think we can just take it on trust that a six-figure-earning London-and-Washington-based actress from a background of massive privilege will have been completely unbiased in her selection of Scots people to talk to about this.

I mean, what possible reasons could she have for thinking that Trump's policies run counter to her personal advantage?