ITS HAPPENING! STEPHEN MILLER CONFIRMS PIZZAGATE ARRESTS

AHHHHH

>"...something that is magnificent because somewhere across this country today there is some young child facing some unknown danger and that danger will be eliminated because of some enforcement action that we're going the take in the coming days. And that is something we should celebrate, not criticize." - Miller on ABC "This Week"

SOURCE:
@7:38
abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/stephen-miller-immigration-order-steps-options-table-45438898

Link to transcript: abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-12-17-stephen-miller-bob-ferguson/story?id=45426805

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's clear the Trump administration is up to something big.

The Clintons better flee the country while they still have the chance

this is racist

Shut up pedo

>CONFIRMS PIZZAGATE
>no confirmation whatsoever

This is literally nothing

Delete this thread and forget you even embarrassed yourself like this

Please God
Please Kek
Please Trump
Save the children

Godspeed USA

It does seem to target Nips a bit more than any other group.

I wonder why?

She already tried. Where is Podesta hiding? I'm picturing a hole in the ground like saddam hussein.

It's very odd that Podesta the molesta has gone into hiding

we're never going to get the credit for it, but damn those daily podesta mail threads were exiting
great work, everyone
>inb4 getting delivered a lost pizza related map on a napkin are completely normal

Shut up, Podesta.

Credit? We were directed to them, the FBI already knew what was up, it just couldn't say it publicly due to Obama's DOJ

omg guys. this is it. i think i have proof. once i post this i will have to flee the country as the ruling elites will never let me live.

remember me bros

praise kek!

bump for more happenings

There must be an end to the darkness.

Bump with spoopy pic

u r a nigger
u r a FAGIT nigger
KYS fagit nigger

kys satoshi

Our patience has its limits, pedo kikes, expect to get the worst drubbing you've ever had.

What made me believe it's real is that something this serious, would at least be glossed over by investigators. But instead we got shit like (((snopes))) immediately saying that it isn't true despite no concrete evidence either way at the time, and MSM slamming it as a wacky hoax, again, before any kind of preliminary research was done

>satoshi
>not Keith

>not kenichi smith

>that juxtaposition
really gets the legs stretching

This guy must be a shill the context is about illegal residents being deported before they commit any crimes, there's not even a hint he's talking about pizzagate.

Honestly I've been very impressed with this "silent" media story. Every few days I hear about these minor pedo rings being busted and it feels fucking good man.

Here's hoping it goes all the way to the top.

His name is Pedosta

Soreal

I think in this specific case he's talking about Mexicans/illegals and human-trafficking, which is absolutely rampant in certain cities.

These immigration roundups are going to be intertwined with some sick shit like child prostitution and pimping, and it's going to become clear that these "sanctuary cities" have been harboring some atrocious shit.

I'm hoping it links to other countries and becomes global. I know they're everywhere here in our politics, in our bigger businesses and media.

Bumping for justice

Checking for great justice

checked and kek'd

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!
Who would have Fatal error require_once() failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

Miller himself is a Mike albeit a good one

>Stephen-Miller
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY