Why does this trigger Republicans so much?

Why does this trigger Republicans so much?

Leibowitz

i never watched his show, this is absolutely hilarious. ive seen the ann coulter being laughed at on real time, but this is just mega kek. it's so over the top cringe to begin with and would be even if he had lost, but him winning (and still shitposting) brings this to a whole another level.

It only triggered people because it was so terrible. The whole "lol drumpf" thing lasted for about 2 days.

kys drumpfkin

It doesn't. It's just retarded; like the people who post that banana in ylyl threads.

>we call your guy a different name
>its not even derogatory
>WHAT NOW DRUMPFKINS?
Fix your motherfucking teeth

Stay mad, $hillbot.

they're low-IQ so they get triggered easily

It's childish and a shitty joke that isn't really a joke. Leftists think shouting it over and over again is some kind of point.

It doesn't really trigger me. Although it does remind me of when kids make fun of other kids names.

Lmao he's literally just making fun of himself at this point. This is the eptiome of no argument

this

Because it's a cringy fucking insult.
>xDDD DRUMPF ITS HIS FAMILYS NAME BEFORE THEY CHANGED IT TEE HEE
it's like a 5 year old using poop head as an insult. What kind of fucking loser would say that and not feel embrrassed?

Never understod the whole "Drumpf" meme.

Is it true that it's Trumps german name? Then it's not funny at all.

>I just pretended to be retarded! lol epic win!

this

gotta admit trump got roasted pretty hard in that new episode

hes a very easy target though because of his retardation so it probably wasnt that hard to do

At least conservatives give nicknames that hold a bit of truth. Killary and Obomba love killing little middle eastern kids
"Drumpf" is a real name that just sounds weird. Wtf does that accomplish. It's not even insulting it's just retarded

>Obomba
kek good one

It doesn't. It's not aimed at people who support Trump, it's aimed at people who hate Trump. THEY are the ones who think it's clever. And like every other thing they think is clever, it's actually not but they're unable to see this because they're stuck in their own little mental prison planet. Sad!

Was his great-great-etc. grandfather's name before they changed it after immigrating to America. Oliver misrepresented it as being his true birth name. Libs picked it up because 1) It works good as a childish nickname; something to mix in with all those hilarious "bald, orange, small-handed so-and-so" slams. And 2) They compulsively parrot whatever John Oliver says because it makes them feel smart and in the loop.

gotta admit = shill syntax
/thread

Wow that's just sad. I mean honestly that's not a bit funny at all.

>Lyin' Ted
>Little Marco

It doesn't trigger anybody

You can go back to your favela now

It's the lefts inability and the masses inability to create OC. You're all leeches who create nothing of value to anyone, its insufferable.
It's on par with The Donald slapping MAGA hats on everything including Pepe and wojack, then still using them and creating nothing ad infinitum.

Drumpf was so damn forced, people kept repeating like it was a grave offence and yet nobody even got the reference.
Going around with Drumpf hats and slogans and people just scratching their heads.

How come you don't own a business/lead a nation?

Too smart?

1) Donald wasn't the one changing his name
2) It's pretty hypocritical because they'd be up in arms over people making fun of shitty ghetto and spic names.

It was a comeback for Trump using Jon Stewart's real name when Stewart is the one who changed his name to hide his heritage while Trump's father inherited his name because it was the grandfather who changed it.

>/thread used completely wrong and by the poster of the /thread-comment itself

so this is the power of Sup Forums...

What about Marxo Roboto or whatever we used to call him

>this butthurt over his kids news show host Jon Liebowitz being roasted by Trump

God hep Trump if he slammed Bill Nye the Science guy next, lib manchildren would be spiraling out of control.

i am not famous, not rich, dont know any powerful people

thats probably why

It doesn't trigger anyone. Current Year man & pals are just children and they like to pretend their temper tantrums are anything but impotent autism.

Stfu hillbilly

Because not an argument, nor a word... You're just misspelling someone's name. Why?

Most millionaires in America, IIRC over 60%, are self-made.

I guess you're just too smart.

It doesn't

Literally the definition of forced meme

This

yeah and 99% of people with the things i listed are millionaires.

Also even if half of all those millionaires are self-made they are still incredibly lucky since they are part of the 0.1% that actually make it

Excuse me its 2017.

Grown men smirking about an unusual name? No, Sharia Blue. It only reveals your stunted development. Only a legitimte retard or a second grader would take note of it.

It makes us more certain than ever. Keep it up.

Summed it up pretty well, senpai.

That still happens?

Good OC doesn't come from professional TV writers, it comes from thousands of random idiots creating fucking terrible OC until one of them makes something amazing completely by accident.

And then 2 years later you see someone repost a shitty image macro you made a long time ago and it's the best moment of your life :^)

Triggering has to be my least favorite meme of 2016.

Faggots started overusing it, saying that classes and bad ideas "triggered" them because it caused panic attacks. We started making fun of them, and it became a joke. Now it's just way overused.

>You're acting like a retard.
>Oh, so sorry by behavior triggered you. ;)

>Uh, your completely wrong. That's not at all why the USSR collapsed
>Heh, looks like historyfag got triggered ;)

So no, "Drumpf" isn't triggering anyone; it's just a stupid thing to say. But I have a feeling my comment won't be listened too, because lol I got triggered. I didn't think anything could be worse than the dying gasps of the master ruse meme, but then here we are.

This.

>LOL HIS LAST NAME WAS DIFFERENT 100 YEARS AGO LOL DONALD DRUMPF BTFO

>liberal comedy

all the fuckin time

>yeah and 99% of people with the things i listed are millionaires.

No, they're not. Many people become rich through lottery or inheritance and then end up back in poverty.

>Also even if half of all those millionaires are self-made they are still incredibly lucky since they are part of the 0.1% that actually make it

It has nothing to do with luck. I guess you're just too smart for it, though.

>LUL, DRUMPF! YOU'RE TRIGGERED!
No, we're not triggered. Only saying we're triggered, doesn't make it so.

I totally remember when this stopped Trump from winning, kek.

Lol
Ikr?
Blumpf a lumpf a drumpf a PUMPF LoL

>Triggering has to be my least favorite meme of 2016.

It's just "u mad" in a different flavor. Saying retarded nonsense and then when people disagreed, shouting "mad/triggered?" completely ruins any sort of conversation, but people who use phrases like that don't want a discussion anyway.

Pretty much this. Not like it's something new. That's what happens when children or adults without self-awerness get their hands on 'the memes'.

It was just a retarded little way of calling him a Nazi. German name=Nazi. That's it.

>See, his sirname is German! Seig Heil, Mr. German dude!

>John's big plan is to air 'educating' commercials on the cable TV he claims Trump watches to get his views
>He paid presumably hundreds of thousands to get them aired when he could have spent the money on shit that could actually help people affected by policies he views as discriminatory
>His ratings take more importance than helping people

Well gee why the fuck does no one trust celebrities anymore, I'm so confused

lol are you Drumpfkins STILL getting triggered by this? roflmao why do you keep posting it? Shows just how much you care, rofl!

>opening a ylyl thread

>Thicc

The problem is Americans like a Prez with a cool name:

RAY-GUN (Star Wars)
Bush (who doesn't like a bit of Bush)
CLIT-TON (Boy did he ever!)
Bush (yum yum more Bush)
Osama (Dangerous, Edgy)
Drumpf (urhhh, a fact in the bath?)

Trump a lumpa would have been better because they were orange as well. People would have got the reference

Drumpf was absolute dog shit. Having to explain why it was said and how it was funny could never work.

I know it's not great but it's much better than muh...drumpf. Nobody was ever triggered, stop pretending they were

>No, they're not. Many people become rich through lottery or inheritance and then end up back in poverty.

No?

Also why would you include lottery winners? Lottery winners are like 0.00001% of rich people and even then even much less end up in poverty again.

Inheritance people stay rich too since they often inherit the business