Trump will be impeached as well as his nazi cronies and you bigots will be shipped off to prison for your violent...

Trump will be impeached as well as his nazi cronies and you bigots will be shipped off to prison for your violent speech.

I can't wait for the day we remove you FASCISTS from the fucking earth and we get true democracy back.

Who could possibly support a lowlife racists bigot rapist as a leader? no one aside from you alt-rightards.

You will lose, progressive values wil win.

We have come to far to let you BLUMPKINS ruin everything.

You are officially warned, rightards.
Stay in your little echo chamber while you can, fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4rSCVHt4Js
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>calls us fascists
>wants the government to take away our free speech and imprison us

>furry meme

hahahahahahaha

sides

>wants to imprison those who disagree with him politically
>for democracy

Stay in your mom's basement kiddo. You clearly aren't aware of how the world works

hate speech is not free speech.

checkmate

not all trump supporters use hate speech though
checkmate, atheist

being a drumpf supporter is hate speech, bigot.

“The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists.”

Furfaggot

>quoting churchill, a literal RACIST.
Fuck off.

Also, insulting people's gender and identity is also hate speech, which you alt-rightards deal in daily. You are literal garbage.

>Trump will be impeached as well as his nazi cronies and you bigots will be shipped off to prison for your violent speech.
>I can't wait for the day we remove you FASCISTS from the fucking earth and we get true democracy back.
>Who could possibly support a lowlife racists bigot rapist as a leader? no one aside from you alt-rightards.
>You will lose, progressive values wil win.
>We have come to far to let you BLUMPKINS ruin everything.
>You are officially warned, rightards.
>Stay in your little echo chamber while you can, fuckers.

om nom nom! thx!

but he was never Drumpf, this joke makes no sense

>the right to vote for who you want is hate speech and therefore violence
>but it's ok to destroy the property of companies who support my cause because I'm protesting oppression

Faggot

No, being anti-trump is hate speech and being a bigot.

Checkmate.

Most of America wanted trump as their leader, the left doesn't even really have a party anymore. Must suck to be a (((progressive))) in 2017

Let me explain it in words little drumpfykins can understand :)

trump is a fascist
trump is a bigot
fascists say bad things (hate speech)
being anti trump is being anti fascist
being anti trump is the opposite of being a bigot.

I hope I cleared this up for you sweetie

>Who could possibly support a lowlife racists bigot rapist as a leader? no one aside from you alt-rightards.

That's hate speech you silly galah cunt

Pointing out something for what it is is not hate speech, dumptard

but you're the bigot, you aren't accepting that other people have different opinions than you. you're also insulting them for having different opinions.

Your opinions are measurably wrong and go against everything about progressive liberal democracy and social justice.

Don't try and turn this on me sweetie, it isn't gonna work. Accept what you are and accept the outcome when we rise back to power.

Eric Harris for president in 2020, Dylan Klebold would make an awesome V.P as well.

Ha looks like all the DUMPlings ran away to their little safe space.

low quality bait my mate

no, most of them are just leaving because they know you're baiting.

>Your opinions are measurably wrong and go against everything about progressive liberal democracy and social justice.

Literally a cuck

LOL nope. Hillary is a fascist and a bigot so that makes you one also.

Checkmate.

I bet you weigh 100lbs soaking wet cunt

I didn't mention anything about hillary, ALTRIGHTARD

>anything I don't like is bait
Pathetic.

Sorry, hun. But, you're hateful rhetoric and intolerance is over. We won so get used to it.

Checkmate.

>But, you're hateful rhetoric and intolerance is over.
THATS RICH COMING FROM A BLUMPKIN!

"MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"
"GRAB WOMEN BY THE PUSSY"
"BAN ALL MUSLIMS"

WHO'S THE INTOLERANT ONE NOW?
WHO'S THE ONE WITH THE HATEFUL RHETORIC?

Using retard in a pejorative term? Looks like your own bigotry and intolerance is shining through.

Checkmate.

You are, hun.

Checkmate.

Honey, one of the best things about being a progressive is understanding some people have mental disabilities and that's okay, and we need to explain things more clearly to them and give them better opportunities in the world.

>using caps lock unironically
YOU CAN'T MAE THIS SHIT UP

kys tumblrfag

Mental disabilities like transgender cucks?

And by understanding them means it's okay to throw around words like retard that demeans them? *sips tea*

Checkmate.

>WHO'S THE ONE WITH THE HATEFUL RHETORIC?

See:
> You are literal garbage.
>bigot.
>Stay in your little echo chamber while you can, fuckers.
>Ha looks like all the DUMPlings ran away to their little safe space.

It looks to me like you're the one with the hateful and invective rhetoric.

Sorry, I'm a middle of the road moderate, and you're a disgusting, hateful bigot who doesn't practice what you preach.

If he's everything you say he isn't then why was he never arrested or any of the "court cases" against Trump brought to fruition?
Because it's all bullshit.
Just like how Hillary blatantly broke the law on multiple occasions with regards to national security but was 'let off the hook' by her friend Loretta Lynch after a convenient meeting on an airway tarmac? Or even after FBI director Comey clearly stated, on live international television, that she did "break the rules", was "extremely careless", and had destroyed/hampered evidence yet still managed to say, without skipping s best, that he would not recommend charges to the DOJ.
Wake up, ANTIFA scum, don't believe all the media. I thought you, being a Brit, would have learned not to trust the medias lies after Scottish Referendum, Brexit, and Trump. Obviously you pick and chose...

Wait, why can someone be put in prison for something they said online? Please gain a cursory understanding of constitutional law before baiting next time.

SHILLARY IS LITERALLY SHAKING RN

Checkmate

Alt-righters is classified as a hate group.
Therefore by definition everything you say is wrong.

Calling you people out for what you are is not hate speech, it is FACT

We're not alt-right, we hate that meme, and the alt-right hasn't been declared a hate group anyway.
>whereistheproofster.jpg

Wow, so tolerant. You might want to tone down your bigotry you racist.

Checkmate.

According to who?
The same people who say that boys are girls and girls are boys?

Kys, you're mentaly ill mate

Leafs shitpost better than t his

Wrong, OP. If you betray us the Muslims will kill you all. You need us, bitch. Now sit down and shut up.

I never understood this, liberals hate it when others make fun of foreigners but it's perfectly fine for them to make fun of Dons's tan and heritage family name.
>double standards, yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4rSCVHt4Js

>hate speech
>wants to kill all white people
>wants to silence people who disagree with you
Check mate cocksucker

Yes, it is. At least it is here.

Damn quite the shitstorm goin down eh?

>autistic screeching
sasuga tumblr

It's the kind of shitposting I'd expect from leafs or krauts.

"MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"
we never once said all Mexicans are rapists. Most of us are quite happy that there are Mexicans, and other nationalities, that are citizens of other countries after going through the legal process AND having a job in hand. All the illegals and "refugees" (who are economic migrants abusing the refugee system) can fuck right off though.
"GRAB WOMEN BY THE PUSSY"
Only the attractive ones that havnt ruined their bodies with tats, piercings, and minds with liberal garbage. And only if the Ines that are suitable consent to it.
"BAN ALL MUSLIMS"
Muslims should be purged from all non-Muslim countries. The vast majority of Europe agrees with this sentiment with clear evidence.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

>checkmate

>using 'literal'

You forgot your "Gross", "Problematic" and "Right side of history".

>You are officially warned, rightards.
Liberals get the bullet too.

low effort baiting

Good point

commies aren't people
By your logic it is perfectly fine for me to kill you

>rise to power
The entire point behind your ideology is to keep elites in power and sow chaos within the working and middle class.

Hush now. Mummy will be up to tuck you in soon.

>violent speech
kys faggot

>prisons full of white nationalist men
>prisons become the last bastion of western civilization
>prisoners build their own colleges and become an academic refuge in a decaying nation
>within 10 years the prisoners have developed interplanetary space travel and are living in "prison colonies" on the moon and mars

Could you be a little less bigoted? Sup Forums is a board of peace.

T-thanks Kek...

Who's going to impeach him? Congress?

(((FASCISTS)))

oy vey, what kind of fascist can't even get a simple fucking entry ban

top kek

Your OP is literal hate speech tho

Maybe not in New Syria where you live.

It is very unfortunate that you are actually troling and you do not mean what you said.

If only you were not trolling, if only you really meant what you say, things would be much different.