Why is there such a strong correlation between prevalence of blonde hair among young males and well-being?

Why is there such a strong correlation between prevalence of blonde hair among young males and well-being?

It's certainly has nothing to do with ethnicity, r-right? It's all just coincidence, r-r-right?

>living in the scandinavian perennal ice
>well being

By the coasts it's actually pretty nice, the climate is pretty mild and it doesn't get too bitterly cold or anything. The interior of America is actually WAAAAYY worse.

>muh climate

You know what I like about Poland? Its only genetic anomaly to set it apart from Ukraine and Belarus is its Jewish population. Dwell on that and ask yourself where all that brown hair came from.

I live in a shithole in southern italy and I'd kill myself if I had to live in krautland

Why?

Because of the refugee memes?

Don't Ukrainians have darker hair for the most part than Poles?

>Russia
>Well being

>not posting the real map

whoops

You know if you think about it, this map is identical to where people going Viking left their mark. Or other conquests in more recent history.

>fake democracy
>leliberal stasi
>censorship for stupid shit
>le autisticbureaucracy
>turks

We are mongrels but at least we have an identity and we can circumvent bureaucracy with corruption/illegal activities

Finns have 1-10% Scandinavian admixture and it's not correlated with light hair.

Pic related, Finns with Scandinavian heritage from Turku.
Logic would suggest Scandinavian shitskins actually made some Finns look like shitskins.

Your own pic disproves your post, dumbass.

The blonde parts of Russia are the best parts of Russia.

Also Balts are without a doubt best post-commie countries.

We're only 83 because of shitskins

rare?

Compared to Gypsies?

Tell me about St. Petersburg.

Nah, refugees are here. I just love the place where I grew up, the food, the sun, the speech of the people, the climate, the sights. I even love the fucking sheep shit I step on literally everyday because sheepherders are too retarded to graze their beasts elsewhere than the city centre.

Scandinavia was shitty in general until recently, go read a book.

Norway for instance was for centuries one of the poorest places(it wasn't really a country between ~1200 and ~1850 or so) on the continent until they've found oil. Before that? Some(little) mining and fishery. That's fucking all their economy was about.

Quite surprisingly - there was a period when Ukraine was pretty fucking rich place, thanks to good soil.

Oh and before you start to draw dumb conclusions - the region with the highest IQ on the entire continent is Italy and I think Tuscany in particular, not Scandinavia or Germany or whatever.
Ukraine, Poland and Belarus all had significant jewish population.

>I even love the fucking sheep shit I step on literally everyday because sheepherders are too retarded to graze their beasts elsewhere than the city centre.

I know that feeling

>mfw actually Macedonian according to this map

Poor correlation desu

I know this feel

>Albania

human capital is still very high in Norway and has always been

Very beutiful architecture, very beutiful city. But it is poorly equipped.
Not all streets has a good sidewalks. Everywhere stupid ads. Many houses are not painted and dirty. As in the rest of Russia.
But beutiful architecture and nature.
90% of ethnically russian population (now there are many asian migrants) lighthaired and light eyed.

That doesn't disprove what he said, up until recently the countries were pretty shitty relative to the rest of developed Europe.

my hair was blonde up until i was 10 then it turned into some disgusting brown/blonde color that almost looks green when light hits it a certain way. what went wrong, bros?

You know that's still blonde, right?
> What is Dirty Blonde

>The blonde parts of Russia are the best parts of Russia.

The ukraine is worse than several african countries.

Ukraine isn't Russia

Hidden mutt genes.

Just Eesti

>blonde hair
>white

snowniggers BTFO

why war against americans is the right thing to do?

kek

Bring it on, Spurdo.

Russia is a 2nd world country. It's a paradise compared to shitholes in Africa and Asia ( except Japan and South Korea).