How do leftists explain this pic?

How do leftists explain this pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t h i c c

How do leftists explain Black Nazis?

She's an anomaly and doesn't represent the REAL black struggle. God damn Uncle Tom!

Not with logic.

Too bad she's degenerate trash or this would have been a far greater statement. Anyone with a tattoo is degenerate.

>Uncle Tom
This. They'll just call her names.

any way they choose. they probably wont say anything about that chick and if they do she wont apologize. she'll just come back with some sort of reason/s for it. then leftists will move on. basically she's stacey dash's double

she's indoctrinated into the drumpftard sphere.
she has been contaminated by alt-retard values
she isn't fully black, so her white privilege is showing and this is unacceptable.
she doesn't understand the plight of her african half-sisters

she is a traitor to everything we stand for.

Coon

Uncle Tom promoting the system of white supremacy

kek

Fake trump tweets are a retarded meme

This morning on good morning Slovenia, they did a fashion review of last night. The fashion "expert" said Lady Gaga and Adele were the best ones, and pic related was the worst dressed one.

Even more funny was when the "expert" couldn't say the name Trump. She just said and I quote "the controversial figure in America that's causing lot's of hostilities among people".

Self-hating Quadroon.

I more confused about that guy with the black hat
wtf is he doing there

She looks like she has a cute laugh

creepin on the ladies.

That would be me if I went to the Grammys

She's a light skinned black so she doesn't represent the political views of real black people

shes got a spine thats for sure. good on her.

I think she's really just doing it for attention/publicity. She's been known to do that. Also her album sales skyrocketed hours after this.

I'm going to watch and wait.

>styx makes video on black nazis
>i see the term used all over pol

How powerful is he?

Twitter erased all mentions of her pretty quick.

what do you mean? Just because you think leftists are retarded doesn't mean we see us as retarded. It'd be like me going around pointing at every facet of the real world you don't seem to live in going "how do you explain that".

A serious answer though. There's plenty of people who are swayed by Trump's promises and lofty optimism to "solve" everything. Patriotism / nationalism is also something in the roots of america so doesn't surprise me that it's appealing to many. And just because she is a black woman doesn't mean she'll automatically ignore those factors in favor of a more progressive view. So this is like no surprise at all and we've seen it all over election with black people and even mexicans who want to vote trump.

Hell, I could even go more cynical and see it as just an attention grabbing stunt, or maybe as a way to open up a trusting view of Trump and scare away some of the real nazi's in making trumplets not feel as alienated from society.

In the end, this is very similar to what a lot of the left has been doing before and after trump got elected in reaching for straws to get the daily scandal going as it means little and represents even less given that it's not backed up by real stats.

She is obviously the uncle Tom of sexism

p powerful senpai. based sticks hecks and hammer smashing both neetsoc and leftist narratives

shes an uncle tom just like those coon niggas thomas sowell and walter williams. fuck u too ben carson surgeon ass nigga. peace

youtube.com/watch?v=QQSYo_pC-QA

So to you black people are disallowed independent thought, and if they move away from thinking what they are expected to think, they become uncle Toms?

The alt right brainwashed her.

Breh

>monkey lady attention whoring
good thread

I ignore twitter as much as I can. What did they do?

her father is italian.

Meh, it pays the bills I suppose. To be honest I'm like "literally who'?." I'm sure positive or negatively she just got herself googled today.

Shameless attention whoring.

Hideous, both her and that dress.