MANY MORE FAMILY MEMBERS JOIN REFUGEES IN GERMANY

dw.com/en/many-more-family-members-join-refugees-in-germany/a-37186133

>The number of family members from non-EU countries who have moved to Germany to join their partner or relative has risen by roughly 50 percent in the past year. The Foreign Ministry released the figures on Thursday.

>Nearly 105,000 visas were granted to foreigners because they had close family members living in Germany in 2016. In 2015, that figure was roughly half at 70,000.

>A total of 722,370 first-time applicants filed requests for political asylum in Germany in 2016, according to the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF). The number reflects a roughly 65 percent increase compared to the previous year, when the total number of new applications stood at 441,899.

And yet you guys are still not rioting.

Polish annexation when

Why would we annex islamic country? Nobody normal wants terror and rape.

Gee I wonder is the "family members" are mostly male 20-30 year old "brothers" without any papers...

Hi America. Can you please nuke germany?

Because you allow them... it's really THAT simple.

We are fighting a lost war. There is nothing we cant fucking do to save europe.

kinda... truth be told situation in Germany is making me angry. Because i am starting to actually pity them, it is not fucking normal... you can't even laugh at them anymore because more and more of them is realising how much auntie Merkele fucked them and they are getting sad instead of angry when you make rapefugees jokes.

Kill everyone, double the size of Poland.

Tbh, i wouldn't riot till after the election. If merkel wins or the jew wins then riot but now it seems like it would do more bad for them then good. Germany has one shot just like france. But i don't think its gonna happen. Germans are programmed to hate themselves and their country. You can thank us and the soviets for that.

Ich sag polska, ihr sagt party.
Polska polska party party.

But you are right.

Reminder: Each shitskin has the right under EU law to reunification of thier entire extended familly.

Grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, children, and grandchildren. 4-12 family members for each of the pieces of shit you let in.

Digest that for a sec, and then remember more arrive every single day.

Europe is fucked.

They don't have a choice under international law, it's part of the Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life.

Germany should just be destroyed for good.

The country and its people are a very serious threat to Europe.

>Reminder: Each shitskin has the right under EU law to reunification of thier entire extended familly.Grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, children, and grandchildren. 4-12 family members for each of the pieces of shit you let in.

He's right.

Remember that German politician saying last year to expect 3-4 times the number of "refugees" after "reunification" with family.

ITs going to go from 2-3 million who arrived to 10 million within a decade.

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS CIVIL WAR.
The German politicians cant even say no because of all the holocaust guilt and the crazy expectations of western liberals.

>Europe is fucked.
Fixed that for you, there is simple solution, do not let them in.
... hell even when they eventually kill all germans one night (we all know it will happen) and it will become United German Emirates what can they do? Storm borders using some rifles and toyota hilux trucks? We all know they cannot operate tanks or jetfighters. Just do some regular carpet bombings for storming hordes at boarders and look at them slowly starve to death in their new country... because we all know they do not work.

family reunification is what is going to break our backs

meanwhile theyll just continue pointing out that immigration is decreasing! only 80,000 a year! the 300,000 family members of the last batch are simply not mentioned.

it was supposed to be Germany is fucked not Europe

>Europe is fucked
not in its entirety, western europe sure is but eastern europe shall survive, at least the part between WE and churkistan

No, no, no; big weight of Ahmeds fattened up on benefits when they assrape you will break your back.

>And yet you guys are still not rioting.
People tried in the beginning btu got bTFO by state police forces who attacked in full armor and fully equipped with weapons. Pic related, from Einsiedel.

I just want a new Hitler already.
Or at least Hitler light. You don't have to gas them all, just deport the fuck out of them once whatever country they came from gets stabilized.
Should this ever happen, I'd want to see how Syria will fare since apparently most of their population consists of niggers now.

Looks like it's time to build a wall.

ITS TIME TO DOUBLE THE DATAFORCE

This. They come here and get welfare, so why wouldn't they? You can't even blame them you'd be retarded not to abuse the kindness of Germany and Sweden. Our politicians are the ones who need to hang

That's trully shit, during our last riots police waited patiently for people to demolish ahmeds shop because they probably agreed with them.

Well, that's how it goes. Typical police tactics is
>attack with superior numbers (at least 5:1)
>go in fully equipped with everything
>concentrate on young and old people
So, of course, the rioters get BTFO easily, their line breaks, then it's over.

You realize you can't do that here? You can't even have a protest without filing it with the city. It will get shut down in 2 seconds.

> Germans are programmed to hate themselves and their country. You can thank us and the soviets for that.

And it's to the point it's almost pathological. I can't take it here anymore. There are plenty of us who know it's bullshit, the only way out is the more patriotic of us have to eliminate the brainwashed fuckheads.

That's bit sad, how big % of ahmeds is in german police these days?
I'd say try diffrent tactics: bigger groups, or smaller groups in many parts of city etc... or just riot until they realise they are literally working against will of people they swore to protect.

The German police doesn't care, they are on the side of the globalists and need to be exterminated aswell.

Setting foot onto the lawns is forbidden, Jerzey.

You will be blamed as Nazi and that you literally gassed a gazillion Jews if you even just say anything else besides liberal leftist shit.
Muddies attack their own housing here and the Germans get blamed by the public.
Writing right wing stuff on kikebook gets you raided for hate speech and planned terrorism.
Discussing the Holocaust could get you in jail.

People say the boat is sinking? It's hit seabed a long time ago.

NEIN?!