Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

Gee, I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

This is the face of communism.

Damn I wish I could read behind the lines

>being a hatefull political extremist is wrong and ahistorical
>wainting death to those who weiw the world diffrently is wrong
>except if you claim the moral high ground

Gota love liberals

>crosses out name
>name is still perfectly visible
what did you mean by this?

I spent like 9001 hours in photoshop, but I'm used to Gimp...

fucking proprietary software

Jews are insanely blood thirsty and violent. They are psychopaths. See: Cheka being like 90% Jewish.

> A Damn Roastie

wow what a name

So.... he was a fed, right?

It means OP want's you to stalk the shit outta her, and someone from this board falled for this jewish trick

KKK leader, he was either a FED or at least working with them. Some body dun goofed and is in a lot of trouble.

Nothing like seeing liberals immediately break their principles because it's somebody they don't like.

Arguably the people they should have them for the most.

They're all Feds

fucking kek

when you bash the fash just right

Lmao

Is this the thread where we laugh at the dumb DnD titles that the Klan assigns it's
>grand wizard
>exalted cyclops

Daaaaammn He had a General Lee?

All grand wizards in the KKK get a complimentary General Lee

Wicked!

>feds getting killed
What will be their revenge?

This. That KKK leader was the FBI's main informant to the group.
And liberals are out there laughing at him when he'said done more to protect their butts than anyone.

Kek.

Are you surprised that a high-level KKK executive has a company car? How else do you think they compete in the job market with the SPLC, ADL, etc for the best and brightest talent? Organizations like these need to reward their staff for all their hard work. A company car is no big deal, and it doesn't mean they're just in it for the money.

Where do I sign up?

Ya man I sure can't read that's fucking Adam Rose Tree or anything, personal army request?

I hope adam has a very pleasant week.

:^)

They got David Duke?

"I hope it was EXTREMELY PAINFUL"

>sign up
You work your way to the top, like any meritocracy. You will need to catch their eye to get a foot in the door. Start by writing to various KKK chapters and tell them that you want to kill some niggers. You need to make an impression here, so really sell yourself. Tell them exactly what weapons you have available, and make it very clear that you are ready to use those weapons kill mud-bloods any time, anywhere, without remorse. I have some friends involved with the organization and they tell me they have a particular need right now for people who are willing to be trained in explosives and demolition methods, so if that is something that you are interested in let them know in your initial correspondence. Include a CV, of course.

You should know that they are somewhat particular about who they admit, but they admire tenacity above all else so don't be afraid to send a letter every week to indicate your enthusiasm

>leader of organization founded by democrats gets killed
>drumpf btfo
What did they mean by this?