en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev#
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>something something cool?

Come again?

well fuck me
see
wanna SEE something cool?

Why are Rabbis so flexible? From docs and films I have seen they are Religious leaders, community leaders, Scholars, Doctors, lawyers, judges and military commanders.

Yes

No.

Go away scary rabbi.

If it's extra Jewy secrets, I'm listening.

What do you got, Juden?

Something's a-Hebrewin'

If it's cooler than my digits sure

why not, lemme see your wares.

tee hee

He looks fine

Something cool? Interesting?

How about a redpill!

>(((Communist China)))

>The organization responsible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International

"In order to advance their interests, Jewish Lenin and Trotsky sent Jew Gregory Voitinsky to China to make contact with leftist intellectuals, like Jew Chen Duxiu. Politically, Chen advocated the Trotskyist theory of Marxism.

Voitinsky was sent over to China by the Comintern chairman, a Jew named Ovsei-Gershon Aronovich Radomyslsky Apfelbaum., also known as Grigory Yevseevich Zinoviev."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev#

"October 1 1949, Mao Tse Tsung declared the founding of the People's Republic of China in Tiananmen Square, Beijing. He was funded by Rothschild created Communism in Russia and also the following Rothschild agents: Solomon Adler, a former United States Treasury official who was a Soviet Spy; Israel Epstein, the son of a Jewish Bolshevik imprisoned by the Tsar in Russia for trying to ferment a revolution there; and Frank Coe, a leading official of the Rothschild owned IMF. Jews were behind the rise to power of Mao Tse Tung, the communist dictator of China, who tortured and murdered tens of millions of Chinese (mostly Christians) during his brutal reign. Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, was in charge of China’s propaganda organ. Another Jew, Israel Epstein, was Mao’s Minister of Appropriations (Finance). "

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html

Wtf , I love Jews now.

See, if this is how we treated the BLM crowd, they would have been beat long ago. But no, we pander to their victim status.

i thought it was gonna be something... more interesting

> arab children literally run in front of a car throwing rocks

> arab children are the victim when they get hit

This is why I'll never support Palestine.

Schlomo, I'm speechless.

but wait there's more.

>CAR RUNS OVER PALESTINIAN BOY
Who was fucking throwing rocks at the car in a mob

Pretty amazing that he didn't hit any of his fellow soldiers.
I suppose it helps that Jews have natural iron sights to look down.

did he kill the cop?

it even doubles as a baton

post rare merchants

no
here's another case, this time from Tel Aviv
the fucking shirt gets me every time

haha wow.

gonna need you to be more specific

topkek
but in the webm it looked like he landed a pretty good stab in his neck. It's a miracle that he didn't hit an artery, they probably wouldn't had stopped the bleeding if it was so.

those aren't even rare

does anyone have the merchan where he shoots coins out of his nose

לך תזדיין חבוב

that's immoral

YOUR FACE IS IMMORAL