SWEDEN YES

unwatch.org/walk-shame-swedens-first-feminist-government-don-hijabs-iran/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/06/i-will-not-wear-a-hijab-u-s-chess-star-refuses-to-attend-world-championships-in-iran/?utm_term=.ea9e8abdcefb
repubblica.it/esteri/2016/01/27/news/rouhani_statue_coperte_solo_grande_ospitalita_italiana_-132132947/
youtube.com/watch?v=2XOzyBQ594E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hasn't there been 20 threads about this today already? And I just recently woke up

Everyday until you take the dick out of your mouth

Homosexuals like you should be lined up and shot.

so i guess feminism ends where islam begins

Get your third world stench out of this thread, Abdul.

Don't get mad at me cuckleberry.

I'm not the one who have away your birthright.

Oh look a triggered faggot

They look so proud. Only Islam can tame feminazis apparently.

Wait, are you talking about Sweden, sven?

When is Negan going to bash Swedens skull in?

>Sweden is in quite a bad state
>OMG YOU MUST BE A HOMOSEXUAL TO SEE THAT WHAT ARE YOU A RACIST!?

butthurt

What the fuck are you even talking about

Yes women wear niqabs in Iran, better make more threads about it

Any swedish male who browses Sup Forums and isn't actively finding a way out of the country needs to be shot - no if's, no but's.

If I were stuck in a feminist hellhole I would do everything in my power to start over in Eastern Europe and destroy my heritage with a slav if need be.

Though I don't blame native swedish men, they've probably been indoctrinated by feminine ideals and risk-averse, don't want to take a leap of faith. Starting over is "too scary" isn't it?

Just sad as hell.

You're calling people faggots for talking shit about your pathetic state of a country. Are you drunk?

Fuck off, nigger.

Back to your continent.

The Iranian president is not visiting Sweden. They are visiting Iran and in Iran it's illegal for women to not cover up. Why is this even a story?

I beg to differ cucklord

Fun fact, and this is 100% true: A few years ago a guy I know met a Swedish chick online while playing some retarded game. They hit it off and she came to visit him in Texas. He told me he was sick of liberals ruining the US and that he was planning on marrying her and moving to Sweden. I tried to explain why that was a bad idea, but he didn't listen. He was of the Alex Jones variety, and hate muslims.

He insisted for a while it wasn't THAT bad, but then the gov't moved in a fuckload of "refugees" to his town and building.

I laugh at him daily. He hated liberals, so he left Texas for Sweden. That will never not get old.

If he's reading this: You're a fucking retard, Dwayne, and everyone back home thinks you're a joke.

Did Sweden have an election recently?

look at their faces.
what do u see?
i see hypocrisy, pretense

the whole point of this madness all around the world.

>Trade Minister Linde, who signed multiple agreements with Iranian ministers while wearing a veil, “sees no conflict” between her government’s human rights policy and signing trade deals with an oppressive dictatorship that tortures prisoners, persecutes gays, and is a leading executioner of minors."

It's a story because official of a powerful nation don't have the cunt lips to stand up for what they preach.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/06/i-will-not-wear-a-hijab-u-s-chess-star-refuses-to-attend-world-championships-in-iran/?utm_term=.ea9e8abdcefb

A White person would hold no interest in this. You're a Paki right?

You don't negotiate with foreign leaders by bowing to their customs, you faggot.
Hell, we had a shitstorm on every news otlet here in Italy a few months back (maybe a year) when a middle-eastern dude (can't even remember who he was) visited a museum, and we had to cover the renaissance statue's penises because "boo hoo he'd be offended"
Get your shit together

Representatives of your country visiting a shithole like Iran and donning that sexualizing trash garment is equally bad and an equal slap in the face of democracy and progress. You're an embarrassment to the North

>Saudi Arabia is Iran

We are not a powerful nation in any means. We are not UK and we are not US that can just make some deals with Saudi Arabia and Israel however we want. We are a country of 10 million and we have no diplomatic power and people can just tell us to fuck off if they want to and we cant do shit.

>Any swedish male who browses Sup Forums and isn't actively finding a way out of the country needs to be shot - no if's, no but's.

Counter: what if they're doing their best to change their nation?

LOL. What the fuck, Dwayne? How is he doing now?

Well what you did is even MORE cucked. You literally just invited a guy and you bowed down to him in your own country, making his laws the laws of your own country. You should have just told him this is how it is in Italy, respect that or fuck off. Meanwhile we just respect the laws that are already in Iran. It's not the same thing.

So you're just basically a nation of ball lickers and faggots?
That's fine.
However...
DON'T preach you're for equality and shit when you let sand niggers get away with raping your women and your government rubs Arabian shit on their face for some bullshit deal.
Faggot.

Some things are beyond help. There is a precipice that has been passed with Sweden, and the feminists have enough power to simply obstruct centre-right parties for generations to come.

Why let a dog suffer? Put it out of it's misery and buy a new one.

In other words, wipe out Sweden and let Finno-mongorians or Ruskis take over.

Anything is better than Somali-swedish genetic filth.

repubblica.it/esteri/2016/01/27/news/rouhani_statue_coperte_solo_grande_ospitalita_italiana_-132132947/

kek it was Rouhani himself
btw, Renzi (our ex prime minister) disavowed everythind because he dindunuffin, but in the end he got btfo'd and had to resign a few months ago, so at least we DID something

>DON'T preach you're for equality and shit

>Someone these politicians are us

Relax Lithuania, there is reason why no one is inviting your fucking irrelevant ass anywhere. They obviously came to Iran to establish trade deals and a better diplomatic relationship, why the fuck would they go there just to piss them off? That would be retarded as fuck.

Can some please shop Justine Trudeau into this?

>be sweden feminist politician
>Visit shitskinistan for muh diversity reason
>Obey their """laws"""" and put towel on head in fear of getting stoned to death
???
SWEDEN YES!

Don't be triggered at me because you're the bitches who help enforce 12th century styled oppressive regimes.

>trade deals
Money for immigrants?

Isn't the whole point of a Hijab to cover the woman's hair because it could cause lust to nearby Moslems.
Wearing one while not bothering to cover hair is just wearing one like a regular head scarf

Sweden really is the most pathetic country on the planet. Please spread this image as much as you can on social media.

Yes, politicans are hypocrites. They say something and they do something else. Just look at Hillary Clinton preaching about women rights and then taking money from Saudi Arabia. Are you surprised that politicans are scum Ivan?

Are you trying to talk sense into Islam, Rodrigo?

Are there any men left in the Swedish government?

Yes, that guy on the left. He was allowed to be supreme chancellor of the custodian staff after blowing the required 99 refugee children and providing them with blonde wives from his family

This is now a thread where we laugh at Dwayne, you poor naive fool, it's almost like he was swedish at heart already.

Yes, the man in the picture with breaats

Ahmed there's this thing called Google

There will be somalian muslims soon. Mark my words screen this post.

Out government unironically thinks it's a good plan to invest money they don't own into a country that will most likely be shit on by Trump and Israel in a near future.

NEW THREAD

Migrate legally to the heaven
Fuck everything else
We shall get SD to the government soooooon.

Hillary lied in order to gain money and power

These ones just willingly cucking themselves up with no profit for them at all

Great Sweden,
You prove that your country is developed morally and economically
-Tarik

>Americans trying to cuck Swedes
>Literally every single one of you have negroid or savage indian blood in you veins

Getting more trade deals = more money to the state = money equals power.

Are all you russians this retarded on purpose? Do you know how valuable these trade deals are for countries like Sweden with a population of 10 million?

Because there is a concept of Diplomatic Immunity for Foreign State Officials and holders of Special Service Passports. Are you fucking retarded Sven?

>Feminism when I like it
>Feminism when its not convenient

So basically feminists are just useless hypocrites as well.

In all seriousness. How did the international media react? Where the feminazis pissed off?

>hijab
>you can still see their hair

I thought the point of them was so you couldn't see their hair?

He's pretty miserable. He can't come back because there isn't any one he can come back to (long story). He's had a few run in with the mudslimes, and he's pretty volatile guy, so I'm genuinely expecting him to kill one eventually. He'll occasionally try to make it sound like it's not so bad there, but most of the time he'll admit he hates it there.
As it should be. WE LAUGH AT HIS MISERY.

The dude is fucking nutty anyway, being surrounded by mohammeds and SJWs isn't helping at all.

Varsågod!

Very relevant to these cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=2XOzyBQ594E

FIXED

And you have Arab cum in your bottom Sven.

NORWEGIAN DANISH ANNEXATION OF SWEDEN WHEN?

why oh why did you use theresa may as an example kek

Actually when our president was at iran he talked if the iranians could keep the afghans from spreading to west