They meet today

What will happen?

snowflake, mental illness, anarchist, faggot, lesbian, leftists will post bullshit on Sup Forums

Trump gonna get knocked the fuck out.

they will discuss how Obama's Kash4Klunckers stimulus program was a raging success an leafs should adopt same

Trudeau will do something stupid to show his liberal bubble how progressive he is.
I hope Trump finds a way to ridicule him publicly.

Trump's going to get knocked the fuck out.

Northern Exposure: S1 E3: The great northern wall

Trudeau will prep him

this drumpf is fucking finished trudeau is going to mop the floor with him

Trudeau will ask Trump to fuck his wife to ease bilateral relations.

No memeposting bullshit. Just how fucked is cuckdrea gonna be. Trump has dealt with hard tough businessmen his whole life and in walks a Canadian faggot who probably think's he's tough shit. God I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the cameras are off.

Trump will die, Hillary will become the president (as she was rightfully elected to be) and the US and Canada will join in a bastuon of refugee rights and non-violent free speech.
Screencap this.

donald dump is like one of those people you meet in online video games that think they are always right and talk a lot of shit, when the rest of the people in the game are laughing at them or don't care.

the fact people think trump is "alpha" shows how beta men have become. he is a beta male thru and thru.

>Trudeau will BTFO

>trying to bait a aussie
You do the commonwealth shame brother.

Leader of the free world.

One will cry.

Trudeau will win.

97,4% chance of Troodoo wearing a towel on his head to show his support for illegals

who is that guy on the left, can someone give me a quick rundown?

Soon leafboi

the odd thing is the election seems to be still on, Brock enterprises are aggressively shilling and she just made another PSA this week.

I wonder how though

>leaf

Trudeu will win, because Trump will kill him.

Drumpf is gonna get btfo hard after the true alpha male lord of one of the most inhabitable places on earth. Even his daddy money is not gonna save him

Trump will tell him that he is a fan of all the work his father did in Cuba.

>becomes the leader of the most powerful nation despite being attacked from all directions
>not an alpha
go drink some maple syrup and fuck your dog leafboi

You said it bro, Trumps gonna get wrecked

Topity kek

he'll sit and listen patiently and respectfully to whatever Trump tells him and then he'll get back on the plane and leave.

>Leader of the free world.

Justin is the type of pussy that sits on a horse so his legs are both on the same side

> bows to rothschilds
> rules cucknada with an iron fist
> teaches drama
> substitute teacher
> Elected on campaign of legalized weed, weed remains illegal
> world will not answer his one call

>cuck + zionist shill signal that they'll meet
surely relevant