Do women secretly enjoy being catcalled ?

do women secretly enjoy being catcalled ?

Yeah, if you're attractive

>secretly

yes they are fucking attention whores
ie:makeup

BRAAAAP

Probably a lot do. I mean who hates being complimented on their looks?

if chad thundercock is the one catcalling, yeh. if its the average Sup Forums user it would be considered harassment

DELET THIS

Not by Muslims, niggers or spics. So for you, that's a no.

of course

This is a myth, only fat ugly dykes that want to feel "empowered" complain about being complemented. That's a fact.

They love to hate it.

creepy guy does it:
>Oh, user, stop being such a rude dog. You mysoginist
Chad does it
>*Y-You think I look good? I mean s-stop it

fbfpbfpf

Feminism has caused the last few generations of women to be completely fucked in the head.

Yeah
Just like you'd enjoy it, if every coworker would yell "eh this program you did last week? Freaking awesome man" to you and gave you thumbs up

I wanna stuff my head in there.

A lot of women have an orgasm when they are raped. So probably yes.

When women say:
>I do not want to be treated as a piece of meat.
>I do not want to be stared at.
>I do not want to be cat called.

They actually mean:
>I do not want to be treated as a piece of meat by poor and low status men.
>I do not want to be stared at by poor and low status men.
>I do not want to be cat called by poor and low status men.

Keep this in mind and you will never have trouble understanding how women function.

>tfw no catcalling culture in Germany
>tfw have to awkwardly walk past attractive women with eyes fixated on the ground in front of you

how does it feel to he an assertive hairy mediterranean Übermensch ;-;

of course they do
makes them feel attractive and wanted

Well, what if it was some gross fat ass women with pimples and just a horrible facial structure catcalling you? I can only hope you'd feel Disgusted if that monstrosity was trying to get with you. Being shallow is justified

It is like with almost every issue
Some do
Some don't
Biggest problem is the don'ts keep yelling the dos don't like/want it either
Also how the catcalling happens and how its done plays a role too

Women thrive off attention, but as fp stated, only if you're attractive.
fpbfp

Not worth getting the death penalty for, Olauge.

most men would probably just go with it t.bh

Women only like it if you're White. Shitskins are creepy and rapey and don't have jobs.

That's true. I had a land whale try and sink me before, I had to yell for help to man the harpoons.
Maybe if you're black

>Well, what if it was some gross fat ass women with pimples and just a horrible facial structure catcalling you?

I would still tell my GF that some girl was hitting on me. But I would lie and tell her it was an 8/10. Gotta be mean to keep them keen.

Ya, might get ablowjob out of it, shoot in her mouth. Then never talk to her again.

I don't know I am not a women

BRRRAAAAAAAAAP

>do women secretly enjoy being catcalled ?
yes, and they also enjoy rape

>most men
Maybe germans would. I cant imagine you litteral shit eaters have standards of any value, but some of us a think a little more exotic. Like thin and attractive women. Maybe that doesnt exist in Germany, but i can assure you they are real and very common. I love it when a German tries to speak for many man. Makes me feel proud to be an american

>DO WOMEN LIKE ATTENTION
B8, SAGE THIS KIKE FAGGOT.

Yes, if you're attractive.

They also enjoy being called sluts and whores and fucked rough. Big surprise, right?

Dude, the chicks at Target are all like that.

Catcalling? Yeah, it's annoying, I don't like engaging with random people in the street. It's not like it's a daily occurrence though so whatever.

Yes, duh. Why do you think they complain about it?

If you're attractive, is a bonus. Not essential.

The real question - do ugly leftists put themselves in shitty situations with a horrible attitude in the secret hope of being raped?

/thread

well at least we're not a bunch of puritans with sticks up our fucking asses
Just because she gives you a compliment doesn't mean she will pin you down in a dark alley and force you to taste her disgusting meat flaps you insecure residue of manliness

>calling a woman whore ans slut
you're only allowed to do that if you're already fucking her regularly tho

>he thinks spics and niggers don't have this weird creature that's called females

fucking hell that's an another level of burgerism

No.

wanna know how I know you're fat?

please tell me she has a penis

>Mediterranean ubermensch
Germany...
I...

>nigger females
Nigger and spic females think shitskin men are disgusting too. They want whitey with a job.

Fucking lul

Feels good Jans.

At first she was feminist and dating some lame German for ten years. I moved into her house, taught her the house rules and now she had two babies from me and is now a well behaved housewife that does everything to my desire.

She told me that German guys are like big boys and that she enjoyed being handled by a real man.

These kids will grow up based and make sure Germany is great again. Too bad they won't have blue eyes like you but at least they will defend your culture against sandniggers far better than you. We have no problems in calling Islamic people stupid and putting them in order when misbehaved.

>>tfw have to awkwardly walk past attractive women with eyes fixated on the ground in front of you
lmao i do the exact same shit every time i leave my room lol

>The real question - do ugly leftists put themselves in shitty situations with a horrible attitude in the secret hope of being raped?
Kazuma Kazuma!

Depends on the girl, how attractive she is and how attractive are the guys catcalling her. and how they catcall her, too. It's kinda how a guy may feel ego-stroked if a group of hot girls will go "wow.. so handsome!" at him, but his balls will embark on a journey into the depths of his own body should some fat hambeast start suggestively licking her sausage fingers and telling him to come over.

Usually not but they get even more butthurt when they're ignored.

If you want to fuck with them, compliment the woman that doesn't dress like an attention whore and ignore the one that does and watch them squirm in impotent rage.

I think they enjoy most of that shit they pretend too whine about. I mean just LISTEN to how they all lie and use the same old, same old Reality TV/ Walt Disney Princess lines about "wanting a 'nice guy" when they clearly don't. And then there are the REALLY REALLY REALLY FUGLY women (mostly in America and Canada) who can't even date an AIDS infested nigger so what do they do? They get into rape culture/obsession/fantasy as if they are REALLY saying "please so strong man have sex with me". Men simply aren't known to most modern women. Their idea is some cartoon-like and stereo-type version out of (((Hollywood))). So that's also why many women are masculine (or what TV tells them is how ALL men act). Dunno why so many want to be men, but perhaps it cuz they have already failed at being women. Pump and dump ONLY gentlemen but WEAR A DAM RUBBER as every damn cunts got the clap these days. Also NEVER date a single mom, a divorce woman, or a mudshark. (although mudshark and being a single mom usually go hand-in-hand yet white men are blamed even tho they pay for it via high taxation)

No

>I would still tell my GF that some girl was hitting on me.
This, it's fun to make your GF's lizard brain go into overdrive sometimes

racemixing is fine as long as you live in a monogamous relationship together and provide for your family t.bh

roastie knows

>Try to flirt with girl
>Fart accidentally
>girl gets offended and calls 016 on the basis of gender violence
>You get jailed

Not much better. Specially considering the greentext is based on a real news story.

all women are whores, no exceptions

>REPLYING TO ROACH THREADS

This chick complained about it. She said she was wearing white shirt and denim pants and she got called and she hated it.

When she post pics like this on her fucking Facebook.

They fucking enjoy it and just love to call men sexist pigs like they aren't attention whores.

Where all my Ben fits be at nigga?!

No

>People totally hit on me
>My social and sexual capital are through the roof
>Believe me!

We've got that covered. Nothing is ever easy but hard work and good sense help to build a solid family.

Yea they all like attention.

Even when they pretend to hate being catcalled they still make it about getting attention because then they spend the next week talking to their friends about how much they hate getting catcalled.

That would be my face as well if someone were to hit on that Kim Jong-un on hormones looking creature from the tumblr-dimension.

No
You nigger

well certainly better than drugging her up and trowing yourself at her half conscious body at a house party at 3am then keep banging without being official for a few months before gossiping girls declare you a couple in the eyes of everyone but you

t. Mehmet Sebastian Baştürk

I swear i'm going to put all you BRAP faggots in a concentration camp

If you don't like braaap then stop posting pictures of asses/buttholes

its worked for me every time familia

Women like the attention because it makes them feel wanted and desired. But paradoxically, like with most things with women, they don't like it because feel uncomfortable. Especially late at night or if they're alone.

how delusional can one person be?

Fucking brilliant plan

*sniff*

yes we do ;)

I must admit, a fat hambeast starting suggestively licking her sausage fingers and telling me to come over may be something not on my top list, but nothing I totally would reject.

What really disgusts me the most are women who have a psychic twist and/or are unhygienic. When those kind of women go on me, that's when I'm away faster than a road runner.

Women say the opposite of what they mean and this applies to all groups whether you be a so called Alpha male or a Beta male.

So if they say they want a nice guy they want a jerk, if they want to be a princess they want to be treated like shit and if they say they like a gentleman they want a jerk.

It dos not matter if you are a so called alpha male or a beta the moment you kiss a woman's ass is the moment you go down.

Will you be my ai gf?

this is true, i used to work at a target when i was 17. it had the highest concentration of hot young girls that wanted to fuck out of any job ive ever worked. in 8 months i got laid twice, which is great considering i wasnt very attractive or in great shape (still not)

What if you are chad thunder cock who is /pol & /fit?

ofc they do, (if you are attractive) they also like being the center off attention and causing drama.

Hence the strong denial and making a big deal out of it

Sup Forums used to worzhip this guy lol

>why do girls liek jerks and not a nice guy such as myself

i can hit on 9s no problem, what i hate is when im on a night out and 7s come over to me and try it on when i have my eyes set on more attractive women. if it gets towards the end of the night and theres no better option ill settle for a 7 for the sake of a one night stand

at least when i go home with a woman who knows shes punching above her weight she'll go out of her way to impress me, usually guarantees me a nice cooked breakfast before i get the fuck out and ignore her texts

>one night stand
Stop being a faggot

i didn't even read what he said lol, i just replied with reaction image, but now that i did, i mean if you are ugly, then dont catcall ppl, or dont talk to ppl in public. at least that's what i do personally.

Only from desirable men

holy fuck, that is so amazing

I vacationed in Munich and was catcalling every hot woman I saw. Got laid really well in Germany. I could tell though that your nation is going to die. When I was in Frankfurt I had a confusing moment and thought I was back in Cairo...

Pains me to say it but you're not going to make it Germany. You've gone past the point of return.

Shit, I wish I was as alluring as you, Tommy ;P

You aren't

theres literally nothing wrong with one night stands

You can get far with a woman (even married) by just making excuses, once I felt a girls tits up by saying my dad works in textile and I wanted to know what her bra material was like and if it's good, she let me grope for half an hour lol

I don't know about that. If they get another savior like Hitler, they might just make it.